Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Should Men have a choice too?
Should Men have a choice too?
2005-10-02, 5:50 AM #41
Originally posted by Echoman:
But...what about the 9 months the woman has to carry a baby in her? Men don't do that.
Speaking from a legal standpoint, the location of something does not determine it's ownership.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-10-02, 10:34 AM #42
Y'know, if the man doesn't want to pay for the child, he should have no contact what so ever with said child. I know this is flawed because the child will turn 17 and decide "I'm going to run away and find my father whom I never met because he <i>understands</i> me!!" ...eh, there are a lot of possiblities for and against this.

Now on the subject of child birth and all that...I personally think the woman does put more into the whole ordeal of childbirth and the effects that come after the fact. And let's not forget the pain we undergo every month...And women pay money towards raising the child too...I don't know why someone was saying that the man was the one that did that.

/rant
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-10-02, 10:38 AM #43
No, they're saying a man may have to pay child support for a child he does not want.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-10-02, 10:38 AM #44
Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
No, they're saying a man may have to pay child support for a child he does not want.

Yeah...I got carried away. Sorry. >_>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

↑ Up to the top!