Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Futurama
Futurama
2005-10-04, 5:29 PM #41
Originally posted by Jedigreedo:
Yes, they need to cancel the Simpsons so they can fund more Futurama. Forget Fox though, just put it on Adult Swim.

Yeah, that's all well and good, except a large majority of people don't get adult swim.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-04, 6:15 PM #42
I find that hard to believe. Maybe it's just your town.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-10-04, 6:21 PM #43
I used to think that was just a site...Dot umm... i don't think anyone in Edmonton gets it?

Typos can bute my shiny metal ***!
2005-10-04, 6:37 PM #44
Adult Swim is on Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network is standard with pretty much every cable and satellite package.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-04, 6:43 PM #45
So that would be teletoon right? us 'nadians d[atleast not me] don't get cartoon network.
2005-10-04, 8:33 PM #46
Remember Lieutenant, the quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-04, 9:14 PM #47
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-10-04, 11:06 PM #48
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Yeah, that's all well and good, except a large majority of people don't get adult swim.[/QUOTE]

And yet...a large majority do. :p
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-10-05, 4:18 AM #49
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]I find that hard to believe. Maybe it's just your town.[/QUOTE]

Try my country?

If I want cartoon network, I first have to find a provider that provides it, then I have to pay EXTRA because it's not a normal cable show.

In fact, I have tons of channels, most of which I need to pay for and haven't. I don't see cartoon network on any of them :P

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-05, 4:20 AM #50
We even got UK Cartoon Network in Germany until they stopped airing over satelite. :mad:
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-10-05, 4:37 AM #51
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Try my country?

If I want cartoon network, I first have to find a provider that provides it, then I have to pay EXTRA because it's not a normal cable show.

In fact, I have tons of channels, most of which I need to pay for and haven't. I don't see cartoon network on any of them :P[/QUOTE]

This is because God hates canada. It's proven fact.
D E A T H
2005-10-05, 4:39 AM #52
That's ok, because everybody else loves Canada, and at least they're proven to exist ;)

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-05, 5:01 AM #53
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]That's ok, because everybody else loves Canada, and at least they're proven to exist ;)[/QUOTE]

You silly boy, they don't love Canada. They just love Poutine. :p
D E A T H
2005-10-05, 7:18 AM #54
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-05, 7:35 AM #55
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]That's ok, because everybody else loves Canada, and at least they're proven to exist ;)[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Here's difinitive proof for you of BOTH God existing, and NOT existing, and why.

[quote=Douglas Adams]Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything that mindbogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the nonexistence of God. The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn´t it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don´t. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn´t thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic. "Oh, that was easy," says man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing. Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo´s kidneys, but that didn´t stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme of his best-selling book, Well That about Wraps It Up for God. Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.[/quote]
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-10-06, 4:35 AM #56
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Try my country?[/QUOTE]

And mine. In Australia people who actually have pay-tv are in the minority. Or at least they were a few years ago and I doubt if it's changed.
We're still in the mindset that only rich people would actually pay for tv.
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!