Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → See the first 9 minutes of Serenity for free (completely legal)
See the first 9 minutes of Serenity for free (completely legal)
2005-10-09, 8:44 AM #41
Originally posted by Koobie:
Also, the "high-status-government-ops" can just randomly murder people in this universe?

Well.. he /is/ an assassin hired by 'key members of Parliament.'

And whoever asked how many there were: 13 or 14. I can never remember which.

What scene did it end on? I get the feeling they ended just before the introduction to Serenity and her... 'problems' with retaining parts.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2005-10-09, 11:23 AM #42
There are 10 episodes in all... I would suggest watching the show FIRST before watching the movie. The movie doesn't spend a lot of time on charactor development, so it seems like "just another movie".. but if you watch the show, you get to know the charactors very well, and you feel more at home when finally watching the movie... at least, that's what I think... other than that, you should have no problem watching the movie first, it does a very good job at explaining things for new commers.
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-10-09, 7:26 PM #43
....now I want to go see this. Like RIGHT NOW!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-09, 7:55 PM #44
Originally posted by Masq:
[dirtysecret] I kind of like Buffy and Angel. The drawn out main plotline kind of bores me (ala X-Files really) but the small bizarre incidents are cool, like the episode where a demon that feeds on children's souls via television turns Angel into a muppet. Attached is a picture of muppet Angel leading the gang into battle. Dorky but entertaining. [/dirtysecret]

I still haven't seen Firefly or Serenity, but the first 9 minutes seemed interesting, there were some cool transitions.

Ahahahahahahaha, Angel a muppet... ahaha... ok sorry man i'll shutup.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-10-09, 8:04 PM #45
Man, I can't wait for the DVD to be released. I've seen it twice already, and I still want to watch it again. Hopefully I'll get Firefly on DVD soon, and that will keep me satisfied for the moment.
2005-10-10, 12:20 AM #46
Originally posted by JediKirby:
A freaking mazing. The black dude made me orgasm. Black dudes with swords are like my kinkiest fantasy ever. I need alcohol :gbk:

*you liked equilibrium then?*

Originally posted by JediKirby:
I didn't know there was a black man with a sword in that movie, I'll have to see it now. The Matrix was the first time I experienced... true pleasure.

*yawn*

http://blackswordsman.ytmnd.com/
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.

↑ Up to the top!