Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Life sucks. Yes yes it does!
Life sucks. Yes yes it does!
2005-10-12, 4:33 PM #1
Well, seems Jess lost our child. Work goes to hell. Anyways. Lol.

So what do you guys do when just about nothing at all is going good in your life? I just don't know anymore. lol. Frankly, I feel like locking myself home and just letting myself starve there.

But yea, I'm not a wuss like that. I just need to find something to get my mind of life. Any suggestions? And no, not WoW. Don't like it lol.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-10-12, 4:36 PM #2
Don't worry, be happy. It's a zigzaggy sort of thing. Life, that is.
幻術
2005-10-12, 4:37 PM #3
I feel like I've ****ed up my life for good. I'm immensely depressed. The only thing that gets me through day to day is music. That's all I can suggest.
D E A T H
2005-10-12, 4:40 PM #4
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]

I feel like I've ****ed up my life for good.
I'm immensely depressed.
The only thing that gets me through day to day is music.
That's all I can suggest.[/QUOTE]

Now in poem form.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-12, 4:42 PM #5
Who's Jess? And by she lost your child, do you actually mean she lost your kid if you have one and you still haven't found him/her? If so, that sucks so bad. :(
DO NOT WANT.
2005-10-12, 4:43 PM #6
Yea, Yosh, i think that is about the only thing moving me on right now too. Right now, Jess and I can't seem to stand each other anymore. I think losing our kid just killed US. Anyways, dunno anymore.

Oh well, maybe I'll go to sleep one night and be lucky enough to just not wake up. rofl. But ya, god isn't that merciful. Took my ****ing child. *******.
2005-10-12, 4:44 PM #7
Originally posted by Zell:
Who's Jess? And by she lost your child, do you actually mean she lost your kid if you have one and you still haven't found him/her?

Er...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-12, 4:49 PM #8
I'm sorry, I just don't get it. I can't imagine anyone actually losing a kid. :(

[EDIT: Oh. S***. NOT lost. Other kind of lost. :(]
DO NOT WANT.
2005-10-12, 4:50 PM #9
Erm... I meant that she was pregnant of my child, and ... welll... lost it. Like.. No more.

And Jess is my girlfriend.
2005-10-12, 4:51 PM #10
Ok, yeah, I understand now. Sorry for that. And sorry about your life sucking. :(
DO NOT WANT.
2005-10-12, 4:52 PM #11
:(
* makes Jep a batch of cookies
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-10-12, 4:52 PM #12
Originally posted by Jepman:
Erm... I meant that she was pregnant of my child, and ... welll... lost it. Like.. No more.

And Jess is my girlfriend.

Just be happy the child wasn't born yet.

Anyways, it isn't the end of the world. You can always try again.
2005-10-12, 4:59 PM #13
Wasn't the child a mistake in the first place? If I was you I'd be jumping for joy..
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-12, 5:00 PM #14
Freelancer, you aren't very good with words.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-12, 5:02 PM #15
Lol. Nah, he wasn't an accident. We both wanted him, though we had not planned for him so soon.

My kid, son or daughter or m3nkey, died, and thats the end of it. Born or unborn.

And yes, I can try again, but this still kills me.
2005-10-12, 5:03 PM #16
That is amazingly unsencetive of you Freelancer. You aught to be ashamed of yourself.
2005-10-12, 5:03 PM #17
The child was an 'accident' as in 'not planned'... my brother and sister were both 'not planned'... if there had been a miscarriage or any such happenings, my parents would not have jumped for joy purely because of this fact.
2005-10-12, 5:05 PM #18
The anwere lies in pot. :em321:
2005-10-12, 5:09 PM #19
Lol. Nah, he wasn't an accident. We both wanted him, though we had not planned for him so soon.

My kid, son or daughter or m3nkey, died, and thats the end of it. Born or unborn.

And yes, I can try again, but this still kills me.

Hugz for Jepman. :(

The only thing I can think to say is no matter how it feels right now, it wasn't your fault.
2005-10-12, 5:16 PM #20
Definitely try again. Isnt that supposed to be the fun part..? ;)
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-12, 5:21 PM #21
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
That is amazingly unsencetive of you Freelancer. You aught to be ashamed of yourself.

I'm not.

How amazingly over-sensitive of you, Obi. Lighten up, grow a back bone, do whatever it takes to take the stick out of your @ss.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-12, 5:28 PM #22
So what do you guys do when just about nothing at all is going good in your life?

I drink enormous ammounts of Vodka and scrape the change together for a dime bag or two. :(
-Hell Raiser
2005-10-12, 5:29 PM #23
Words can not express how horribly thick-headed you are, Freelancer.

Jep: I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I can't begin to imagine it. I hope your life picks back up. If it helps, you can always come down to Missouri and party at my place. :p
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-12, 5:30 PM #24
When I'm depressed I try to hang out with friends to get my mind off things. I'd never do anything stupid like drugs, booze, or self infliction.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-12, 5:33 PM #25
I tried hanging out with friends, until I heard "How's the Jepling going?" and had to explain just once too many. Decided to come back home for a day or two until word got around and people left me the **** alone
2005-10-12, 5:37 PM #26
Sorry for your loss dude. Miscarriage sucks. Hope you get through the hard times.
2005-10-12, 5:37 PM #27
Wow, that really sucks Jepman. I'm afraid theres not much you can do to keep your mind off such things right now. It will take a lot of time, and even then there will still be times where you remember.
I know this is not what you want to hear, but remember as much as life can suck sometimes, it can be also be awesome.
Do not be afraid to grieve, and I mean really grieve, get it all out.

Freelancer, you are an unbeleivable tool.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-10-12, 5:42 PM #28
Its all out. The intestines, the pancreas, the liver, hell even that little beady thing at the tip of the intertine called the... well curse me i forgot the name. lol

Well, I wish. Really, all i can get out right now, are just sighs and altering curses.

Jess just got home, I'm going to go spend time with her.
2005-10-12, 5:44 PM #29
Wow Jep, I'm sorry. I don't know you, but you seem like such a kind person... you can't expect life to be fair, but you can expect it to be cruel. I'm sure everybody goes through something like this... you're not alone. I think that's what gets me through hard times; I remember what I do have, and realize it could be worse.

Lately, I've been feeling like garbage and I've been going through lots of trials. Oh, how much I wish that I could just fast-forward... not rewind, but just get through these hard-times and move on. Time heals all things... unfortunately, you have to wait for it.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2005-10-12, 5:49 PM #30
Amen.
2005-10-12, 6:04 PM #31
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I feel like I've ****ed up my life for good. I'm immensely depressed. The only thing that gets me through day to day is music. That's all I can suggest.[/QUOTE]

And when you are deperssed, there is no better band than Linkin Park to let out that inner anguish.....

*snicker*
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-10-12, 6:45 PM #32
That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear it. :\
2005-10-12, 7:02 PM #33
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I'm not.

How amazingly over-sensitive of you, Obi. Lighten up, grow a back bone, do whatever it takes to take the stick out of your @ss.

Dude, he lost his kid, he's sad about it, and you're saying he should be glad because he/she was an "accedent". If you can't see anything wrong with that, I'm not even going to try to reason with you.
2005-10-12, 7:05 PM #34
He said IF the baby was an accident he should be glad.
2005-10-12, 7:06 PM #35
Well if I was happy and cheerful, I wouldn't be posting that I'm depressed on Massassi... yknow :P
2005-10-12, 7:17 PM #36
I say, quit badgering people about how much tact they ignore. GRIEVE for the man's loss of the first chance he's been granted at being a father (don't worry, you'll have more in life). Also, isn't this the first miscarrage massassi has seen?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-10-12, 7:32 PM #37
Sorry to hear that, Jepman.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-10-12, 8:24 PM #38
My mom had 1 mis-carriage prior to me, and 2 after me, then my brother. She and my father are both living great, which is proof that life goes on. Just be glad that it hadn't been born and you'd been even more attached to it. I'm not saying that you had no attachment to your child-to-be already. But yeah, buck up and try again. You'll get a child sooner or later, preferrably sooner.

That's all I can really say. Hope life picks up for you...
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-12, 8:58 PM #39
I'm sorry to hear about that, Jep, you seemed really happy about it. :(

However, don't let this keep you down. You guys want a kid. Make one. And we all (snicker) know how fun that can be. :em321:

Just make sure that the baby-making doesn't become a chore in your relationship. Maybe your time right now would be best spent taking care of your girl. She's probably feeling as ****ty as you are right now.

Rock on, buddy, don't let go.
2005-10-12, 9:22 PM #40
one thing that works for me... is realizing it could always be worse

maybe not the happiest way to go about it... but it makes whatever is bothering me not seem so bad
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!