Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Life sucks. Yes yes it does!
Life sucks. Yes yes it does!
2005-10-12, 10:25 PM #41
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Dude, he lost his kid, he's sad about it, and you're saying he should be glad because he/she was an "accedent". If you can't see anything wrong with that, I'm not even going to try to reason with you.

You can't really blame him...psychopaths have a tough time understanding emotions and such. It's a mental disorder really.
2005-10-12, 10:38 PM #42
Hey Raoul, go **** yourself.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-12, 11:12 PM #43
Not cool, Freelancer. Of all the threads that you could get yourself a ban in, it really should not be one about something so tragic and personal. Say something supportive or dont say anything at all.

Jepman, hope it went ok with Jess.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-10-13, 9:19 AM #44
Jep - I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I'm not even going to try and pretend I know what you're going through, because I don't. Please don't become mad at yourself or Jess - it's really no-ones fault. Life seems to have ways of taking you through the highs and lows, and by going through the highs and lows it makes your life more real. I'm sure things will pick up for both of you soon.
2005-10-13, 9:48 AM #45
Don't worry Jep. Your kid is in a better place now, and I hope someday you'll be reunited.

Originally posted by Freelancer:
Wasn't the child a mistake in the first place? If I was you I'd be jumping for joy..

And some people wonder why Revelations predicts God will let most of humanity be wiped out.

2005-10-13, 10:00 AM #46
Haha, Freelancer sucks.

Anyhow, that's sad to hear, Jepman. Even though there's probably some people "woot"ing here, but... not me. Cheers.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-10-13, 10:09 AM #47
[QUOTE=Raoul Duke]You can't really blame him...psychopaths have a tough time understanding emotions and such. It's a mental disorder really.[/QUOTE]

:p Freelancer looses.
2005-10-13, 10:38 AM #48
Here's to hoping sunny days are on the horizon Jep.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-13, 10:57 AM #49
Ouch.

We all go through bad spells at times.
2005-10-13, 11:20 AM #50
Oh my god, its such a chore now to screw my girlfriend. :(

<<
>>

Ok so I'm kidding. hey, trying to get mysmelf to laugh!! don't look at me like that. On the other hand, Jess and I took a day off today to be together, went out of town and stuff. Felt good.

I love that girl.

Guys, lay off freelancer. It was careless of him, but lol, no need to stone him to death. :P *throws a pebble instead*
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-10-13, 1:08 PM #51
i stoned someone to death once... but the amount of weed it takes to do that costs WAY TOO MUCH

>.>
<.<
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-10-13, 1:19 PM #52
Exercise works for me. *shrug* Run two miles every other day and do a push up/sit up workout on the days I don't run(it's part of the basic training preparation I'm going through).
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-10-13, 1:38 PM #53
Just from what I've heard, some people turn to churches when they go through tough times. I'm not suggesting you go to a church and repent from your sins so you don't go to hell, but when my cousin got married, he and his wife started going to church after this same thing happened, and they said it really helped them. It's now nearly 5 years later, and they're expecting their second child in a few months. I just think that might help (if you aren't already part of a church). And I don't mean just go through it for a while, they became part of the church and go on a weekly basis. I don't know if that'll help you or not, but it seemed to help my cousin and his wife.

Again, hope life picks up for you, and taking the day off with Jess was probably a good idea.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-10-13, 1:53 PM #54
I'm not really a man of the cross... but thanks for the suggestion none the less.

And yea, I think this did Jess and I some good. At least we're close again. We were distant since we heard the news.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-10-13, 2:15 PM #55
Sex. And lots of it.
2005-10-13, 3:00 PM #56
Damn, that was tough news after the initial thread you had not so long ago...

It's probably not much of a condolence, but most of the cases miscarriages have their reason. Sexual reproduction has been a key to success for all higher organisms in general, but in addition to all its positive factors, it has also the inherent feature of producing nonviable results regularly. That's just a part of the whole truth, although it doesn't make it any easier to endure for individual persons who have to face it.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-10-13, 3:26 PM #57
Ya, Freelancer is now the Massassi most hated.

/me dances with SAJN_Master/Vic Van Dork

Free, you sir, are an ***. Have a nice day.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-10-13, 3:29 PM #58
I haven't heard 'Victor Van Dork' from Wolfy, Noble Outlaw, MFalse, drizzt, Grismath, Gebohq, or anyone else first...Thus I find your comment very ammusing and witty.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-13, 3:34 PM #59
how about Vic Van Dolt then?
2005-10-13, 3:36 PM #60
Wow... I read Freelancer's post and agreed... I mean, if the child WERE an accident, I'd feel a bit releived at this point. but because he was looking foreward to it, instead, I can see how depressed he'd be.

I just don't think Freelancer meant it the way some of you read it.

Anyway, we can't dwell on what would be, and it's probably best that you two just move on and realize that nothing could really have been done differently, share no regrets, and just press on with life. It only gets better.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 3:40 PM #61
Um, Freelancer, humans, like most mammals, have a biological predisposition to love and protect their young. Derr. Go fall in a hole and die.

Jepman, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like things may be improving, though. Good luck.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-10-13, 3:43 PM #62
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Wow... I read Freelancer's post and agreed... I mean, if the child WERE an accident, I'd feel a bit releived at this point. but because he was looking foreward to it, instead, I can see how depressed he'd be.

...except the fact that being in a relationship that was responisible for the death of baby isn't something you just brush off.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-13, 3:48 PM #63
No, I know. I'd still be disapointed, but it's sort of a crossroads of your life, and it's much easier to keep living the way you have been.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 3:56 PM #64
You mean "jumping with joy" like Freelancer said? I'm pretty sure that celebrating the demise of a baby, even if you didn't like, is always noble cause...Who cares about the life you brought in this world, living with an irresponsible, negligent life is a party!
2005-10-13, 3:56 PM #65
Hey, look, another reason to hate kirby!

Anyways, Jep, I'm glad you're getting over it at least.
D E A T H
2005-10-13, 3:58 PM #66
Originally posted by Echoman:
You mean "jumping with joy" like Freelancer said? I'm pretty sure that celebrating the demise of a baby, even if you didn't like, is always noble cause...

No. Read my post. I said I'd be a bit relieved.

And Dj-Yoshi, we ran out of room to keep yours. Don't hate people simply because you disagree with them.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 3:59 PM #67
But you agreed with what Freelancer said.
2005-10-13, 4:00 PM #68
Originally posted by JediKirby:
No. Read my post. I said I'd be a bit relieved.

And Dj-Yoshi, we ran out of room to keep yours. Don't hate people simply because you disagree with them.

No, you didn't, there's just no reason to hate me unless you're an idiot, or just are nonconfrontational. I don't hate you because I disagree with you, I hate you for reasons that I don't feel like posting on this thread, that I have hated you for a long time for. I'll name one though:

Elitism.

*cue closing and banning*
D E A T H
2005-10-13, 4:00 PM #69
Are you seriously looking for a reason to argue? What the hell... I just said that I wasn't as offended by what he said as the rest of you were, and that I sort of agree with him. Now you're just looking for someone to argue with about what freelancer said...
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 4:11 PM #70
Why did you bring in elitism? How does that relate to what we were arguing about?
2005-10-13, 4:12 PM #71
ECHOMAN IS A BOOBFACE! :-P [retort!]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 4:22 PM #72
Back to the arguement I think we were talking about. I believe it is morally wrong to force babies into labor. Sure, you say that this could help bring the economy back up again and establish a stronger work force, but that would only force the country into darker, hopeless times. Destroying the hopes of the very young and babies is a disgusting act, it will never create any benefits. I lost my respect for you Jedikirby, you condescending, elite b******.
2005-10-13, 4:25 PM #73
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :-P
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-13, 4:26 PM #74
Jepman, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad things are getting better. Here's to good times ahead!

*Raises toast

As for the rest of you guys, way to ruin Jep's thread. I'm disappointed in you. Massassi usually isn't this hostile.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-13, 8:40 PM #75
I am very sorry for your loss, Jepman. :(

↑ Up to the top!