Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Words cannot describe...
Words cannot describe...
2005-10-21, 10:59 AM #1
You'd think we've come so far that as new people are born and new generations are made, that racism would be declining...

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

I guess not. It really is sad.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2005-10-21, 11:06 AM #2
I'm wondering whether it's really their mother teaching them because she believes in it, or because she wants this publicity.

Either way, its twisted. I may harbor racial prejudices, but I try and combat them - I do my best not to let it affect the world around me. Preaching this stuff to KIDS, and then having THEM form a fanbase around this is just sickening.
"Whats that for?" "Thats the machine that goes 'ping'" PING!
Q. How many testers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. We just noticed the room was dark; we don't actually fix the problems.
MCMF forever.
2005-10-21, 11:06 AM #3
Doesn't surprise me. And if people buy that crap, well, just shows few things.

I have to say I was kinda surprised few months back when I discovered we have them here too. Ain't that a Twix.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-10-21, 11:26 AM #4
Just goes to show what effect your upbringing can have. Unfortunately there's little that can be done about it. If we say that parents aren't allowed to teach their children racism, that's just limiting free speech (which is a slippery slope that we don't want to go down). It's sad, though, that the minds of the parents are so twisted that they think it's necessary to teach their kids to hate.
Stuff
2005-10-21, 11:26 AM #5
Um, maybe these little neo-nazis should get a new name, as Prussian Blue has been playing blues for a while now. By the way, blues/bluegrass stems originally from black artists, girls.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-21, 11:30 AM #6
Originally posted by kyle90:
Just goes to show what effect your upbringing can have. Unfortunately there's little that can be done about it. If we say that parents aren't allowed to teach their children racism, that's just limiting free speech (which is a slippery slope that we don't want to go down). It's sad, though, that the minds of the parents are so twisted that they think it's necessary to teach their kids to hate.

I think the biggest factor is that theyre being homeschooled by their mother... doesn't that require some license?
MCMF forever.
2005-10-21, 11:34 AM #7
I don't know; but whether it does or not, it doesn't prevent the mother from "teaching" them all this racist stuff.

I'm not standing up for her, I think in this case it would be a good thing to be able to say "no, you can't teach your children that". But if we're going to let someone else dictate what we can and can't tell our kids...
Stuff
2005-10-21, 11:36 AM #8
It might not stop that, but constant peer pressure from normal kids at school would at least stop it from going to such extremes.
MCMF forever.
2005-10-21, 11:37 AM #9
:eek:

That is disgusting!
"I've never seen anyone do an interpretive dance to Mien Kampf "
- MST3K
2005-10-21, 11:44 AM #10
Creepy little kids.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-21, 11:48 AM #11
Crazy aryans.

BRUNETTES RULE!
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-10-21, 11:59 AM #12
Yes, brunettes are better and less fake.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-21, 12:00 PM #13
I'm curious how bad they are. Any lyrics?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-21, 12:02 PM #14
Racism will exist as long as stupid people exist
2005-10-21, 12:11 PM #15
I'm doing some more research on them, and in general, they're pretty clean. Most of their superiority is expressed in offense to accusations, rather than a base-line statement anyway. Playing offense always takes attention away from the fact that the original argument they're defending is pretty weak.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-21, 12:13 PM #16
There is a discussion about this on another site I visit, and someone is saying they were talking about how Hitler was great and that the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust is over-exaggerated and one said "Are there even that many Jews?"

We need more chlorine in the gene pool.
2005-10-21, 12:18 PM #17
Originally posted by Echoman:
I'm curious how bad they are. Any lyrics?

After a bit of googling: http://prussianblue.net/lyrics.htm

Most of their songs are covers, and it's not really obvious in every song that they're white supremacists, but there are a few that make it obvious.

However, this really boils my blood. From an interview at http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=4330:

Quote:
Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.
Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

If you want to claim that Whites are superior, fine, that's your right, even though you are terribly wrong. However, calling the Holocaust a myth, that's incredibly stupid and ignorant. How these moronic girls can ignore the deaths of millions of Jews and Poles and Disabled and so on, that's beyond me. They seriously need a tour of the Holocaust musuem as well as the concentration camps in Germany. Let them see graphic photos of lampshades made of human skin, of massive open graves, of the people that were so extremely starved. Force them to watch all that, and then let them try to spew their idiotic rhetoric that the Holocaust is just a myth. Just let them try...

I don't mean to get really bitter, but that is just so incredibly upsetting. As a Pole myself, I can't bear to see anyone speaking of an event that killed millions of my people as a "myth."
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-21, 12:21 PM #18
I once told a skinhead in a wheelchair that hitler killed crippleds too.
He just looked at me and shook his head after a few seconds, then wheeled away.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-21, 12:29 PM #19
They have a forum too: http://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/index.php
2005-10-21, 12:36 PM #20
Originally posted by THRAWN:
There is a discussion about this on another site I visit, and someone is saying they were talking about how Hitler was great and that the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust is over-exaggerated and one said "Are there even that many Jews?"

We need more bleach in the gene pool.

You know, that last line can be taken so very wrongly, ie it could be the single most racist remark i've ever witnessed.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2005-10-21, 12:45 PM #21
Originally posted by Detty:
You know, that last line can be taken so very wrongly, ie it could be the single most racist remark i've ever witnessed.

ok sorry, yeah I didn't mean it in a racist manner. Now that I read it I know what ya meant. I meant adding the bleach to the pool to clean out the idiots. Lemme change that to chlorine.
2005-10-21, 12:46 PM #22
Oh yeah, this was on Louis Theroux. He has this wonderfully naive way of handling people, and it's awesome when he calls their mother on her obvious crap. People ****ing suck anus.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-10-21, 1:09 PM #23
I'm sorry, but Racist people are ****ing retarded. I can tolerate a lot of **** in life, but not racism.

OMG your skin is differently colored! You're less of a human than me!!!..

Seriously. Any person that is racist has my automatic hate, disrespect, and if they were racist in front of me, a fist int heir face. (this is not to sound tough, its just meant to show that racism pisses me off THAT much)
2005-10-21, 1:15 PM #24
Wow, temp, that just showed why you named yourself that....

and i agree, i find racists at school and they get their *** kicked right before mine. :gbk:

i will have my revenge on the principal...

my god, that retard didnt even punish the two guys i found having anal sex in the locker room... omg
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2005-10-21, 1:16 PM #25
Ummm... WTF?

This thread's future is short, I'm afraid.
Stuff
2005-10-21, 1:17 PM #26
Maybe I'll take a little trip down to Bakersfield...

...to kick some ***.
2005-10-21, 1:19 PM #27
Quote:
my god, that retard didnt even punish the two guys i found having anal sex in the locker room... omg

...huh?...

I've got nothing against gay people either. But...Um..yeah...
2005-10-21, 1:22 PM #28
Well someone here is homophobic.
2005-10-21, 1:23 PM #29
Originally posted by Temperamental:
I'm sorry, but Racist people are ****ing retarded. I can tolerate a lot of **** in life, but not racism.

OMG your skin is differently colored! You're less of a human than me!!!..

Seriously. Any person that is racist has my automatic hate, disrespect, and if they were racist in front of me, a fist int heir face. (this is not to sound tough, its just meant to show that racism pisses me off THAT much)

Totally agree. Let me beeyatch on about human nature though... I think it's at least partially inherent of humans (although these ****ers have no excuse)

White infants look longer at white people's faces than black people's faces... I'm sure it's vice versa as well. At the OJ trial more whites called for criminal sentence than black people, even when they're confronted with the same evidence - so I think IMHO that the preference for one above the other is subconscious and triggered through human nature (imprinted). I'm thinking mere exposure effect. Another reason to put question marks next to this human 'rationality'.

Yes, the holocaust happened. No, racism is not cool.

I guess these people had the bad luck, among other things, of being born in an environment that breeds this stuff. (now there's a concept applicable to other areas as well ;) )

Still, I think these racists are absolutely demented morons.

Out of curiosity, and because of my affinity for pain, what sort of arguments do these people have for their beliefs? Burden of proof on them right? Arguments or silence I say...
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-10-21, 1:26 PM #30
Quote:
White infants look longer at white people's faces than black people's faces... I'm sure it's vice versa as well. At the OJ trial more whites called for criminal sentence than black people, even when they're confronted with the same evidence - so I think IMHO that the preference for one above the other is subconscious and triggered through human nature (imprinted). I'm thinking mere exposure effect.

It would be interesting to see if a white infant raised by a black family would act similarly or not.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-21, 1:27 PM #31
Quote:
Out of curiosity, and because of my affinity for pain, what sort of arguments do these people have for their beliefs? Burden of proof on them right? Arguments or silence I say...

They have the tendency to pull the race:crime rate card. Blaming certain races for committing the most of crimes and pulling some statistics or stories from somewhere.
2005-10-21, 1:28 PM #32
I read about this in Creative Loafing a few weeks ago. They're getting quite the press these days and I think it's playing into their hands. I just dont understand how people can be so stupid though.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-21, 1:28 PM #33
:confused:
passive gene pool cleanup

/sitback and watch all the stupid people die
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2005-10-21, 1:29 PM #34
Originally posted by money•bie:
Racism will exist as long as stupid people exist

Racism is a natural feeling that is encoded in our genes. It's meant to help form stronger communities and partly to preserve the species. A common enemy unifies people. Of course it's totally unnecessary nowadays, but the time we have had a civilization at this level is insignificantly short when we are talking about evolution.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2005-10-21, 1:35 PM #35
If they were a little older, I'd bone both of them if they promised not to talk.
2005-10-21, 1:35 PM #36
Originally posted by lassev:
Racism is a natural feeling that is encoded in our genes. It's meant to help form stronger communities and partly to preserve the species. A common enemy unifies people. Of course it's totally unnecessary nowadays, but the time we have had a civilization at this level is insignificantly short when we are talking about evolution.
This may be true, but rationalizing and nuturing these feelings of xenophobia with pathetic attempts at logic is simply stupid.
2005-10-21, 1:42 PM #37
Originally posted by lassev:

Close, but not there yet. Take that comment to the next level. :)

I've already given up all hopes for humanity a while ago, but this just makes it official. :(

[EDIT:] I checked out their weak forums, and I find irony in it.

Quote:
1. Do not advocate anything that is illegal under U.S. law.

2, No vulgar or obscene language.

3. No racial epithets.

6. No personal flames, leave your attitude outside.

7. Try to use proper grammar and spelling and don't use all caps in your posts.

hehehe
2005-10-21, 1:44 PM #38
Quote:

The racist belief is that "I am white, therefore, you and other colors are lesser than I am". That doesn't signify an "enemy" to me. And if you think someone to be an enemy based off their color, rather than their acts (i.e, you are my enemy because you tried to kill me), you're quite an ignorant person. (not you, but people who think that)
2005-10-21, 1:48 PM #39
He's suggesting those who are racist are racist because they are inherently afraid of people of other races, and they do the supremacy thing to compensate this fear.

Basically.
2005-10-21, 2:02 PM #40
Actually, I think it's mostly due to the fact the humans are idiots.

↑ Up to the top!