Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quick survery for class if you don't mind..
Quick survery for class if you don't mind..
2005-10-25, 1:59 PM #41
that problly has to do with the tempature of the grill. it needs to be hotter to cook burgers than breakfast products, and tecknally you arnt suposta mix most of that stuff together. becides, day and evening shift people may not have been trained to cook it.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-10-27, 4:42 PM #42
Thanks again for all your replies!

And Ford, do you ask for your breakfast items during later times?
Some items will be too much of a PITA to do, but something like bacon, toast, and eggs.. That can be done easily. If you ask for eggs, and a restuarant says no, they are jerks. We are a hopsitality business, we want to make you happy and come back so you spend more money. Ask for the simplier of breakfast items.. and I'm sure you can get it. Some items might not be possible.
Asking for a waffle is probably not possible - The mix is not made, the waffle thing is not turned on and heated, etc.
Asking for scrambled eggs with bacon and toast is easy. It takes only a few minutes to prepare, and all the products will be readibly available.

↑ Up to the top!