Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassians in the Wurm World?
Massassians in the Wurm World?
2005-12-05, 8:43 AM #41
I think that was Yoshi's point.
Stuff
2005-12-05, 2:50 PM #42
It would be cool if all massassians atleast built a small thing in the area, I mean, that would get me to actually play it again cause the game is almost impossible to play by your self if you don't know what to do.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-05, 4:26 PM #43
Yeah, I'm planning on building a small 1x1 shack just over that little ridge in the picture. I've got the skill to do it now, I just need to make 40-50 more planks, finish a mallet, and find some iron to make the nails. Bah, this is far too much work just for a single freaking room.
2005-12-05, 8:14 PM #44
I once built a 1x3 in 2 days with the help of 8 people, we all worked on it for like 3 hours in those two days... so, if we had 40 ppl, we could do this thing.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-05, 8:42 PM #45
Let me know if you need tools to get started. Our town likes to keep lots and lots of spares. :p
2005-12-06, 5:29 AM #46
okay, it took me half an hour to make one plank. I need TWENTY for ONE wall? and other stuff as well? I don't think I'll be back.

But to mean that the time I spent wasn't wasted, I left the plank in the cart that was sitting inside the building.

↑ Up to the top!