Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This game is right up Massassi's alley
This game is right up Massassi's alley
2005-12-07, 6:28 PM #41
Anyone with half an ounce of wit can tell that your nose is not situated on your face. Rather your face is situated behind your nose. Get it right, n00b.

Massassi's color scheme, however, is green and black.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-07, 8:09 PM #42
Well Mr. Know-it-all, you're finally WRONG. It's blue, 'cause someone out there in the wide world of Massassiness uses the corporate skin.

Massassi took my soul when I registered.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2005-12-07, 8:19 PM #43
A part of massassi always used to be blue. Now it's either gone or I've lost it :(

Oh and Massassi clearly did not take your soul. Brian did you doofus! He squishes it into a jam and eats it on toast on Mondays.

The real truth is that Star Wars is awesome.
2005-12-07, 8:27 PM #44
:rolleyes:

First of all, star wars is ridiculously predictable, cliche, and unimaginative. I mean, people swinging around light-up sticks and piloting toy airplanes?

Secondly, your opinion is immediately invalid because of your reference to 'awesome' that 2934323432 mainstream media kids whore on

And lastly you're wrong

SUNNY FIELDS FEeL GOOD
一个大西瓜
2005-12-07, 8:52 PM #45
That might have been true if you'd capitalized that other "e". But since you didn't, you're statement is completely invalidated. Go jump off a cliff, you over-zealous back scratcher.

But we all know GMail is the best free email client.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-07, 8:59 PM #46
No, it's not an email client, it's Google effort to butt into your daily life. Soon they will be in direct competition with Massassi for souls

Windows sucks
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-07, 9:03 PM #47
Foolish Sarn. Everyone knows that GMail isn't free. Google secretly hacks into your computer and steals bank account information to pay for it when you sign up.

But did you know that the US actually has 51 states?

Edit: Blast, you people post fast. :p
Life is beautiful.
2005-12-07, 9:17 PM #48
Pommy, I defend my use of the word awesome in this case. Although it is horribly over-used, I do believe that Star Wars instills a sense of awe when you watch it, hence my use of the word was very apt! (Mental note: stop saying awesome)

Windows does not suck, that is a fallacy. In actual fact it blows.

And Rogue, you seem confused, there are at least 52 states in the USA. You seem to have forgotten the pacific island nation of the western sahara! Gadzooks man! Who taught you geography!?

Some very reliable sources tell me that paper comes from trees. And I'm inclined to agree with them.
2005-12-07, 10:58 PM #49
Your reliable sources are about as reliable as a crackwhore on Meth. Everyone knows that paper comes from outer space. It's mined out of the asteroid belt and shuttled down to earth, where it's refined into televisions.

On the other hand, We all know that Mountain Dew comes in a green can.

2005-12-07, 11:11 PM #50
Green can? What about the mountain dew that comes from the fountain? I don't see that being poured into a green can!

On the other hand, we all know that the mongoose always wins.
2005-12-08, 4:52 AM #51
There is a failing in your logic, as a Mongoose can never win a "Mongoose automatically loses" contest.

On another note entirely, my eyelids work.
2005-12-08, 7:28 AM #52
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]There is a failing in your logic, as a Mongoose can never win a "Mongoose automatically loses" contest.

On another note entirely, my eyelids work.[/QUOTE]

No they don't, you just think they do. If they worked they'd wake up at 6 every morning and go to work and actually EARN some money.

George Walker Bush is NOT (I REPEAT NOT! AS IN NO. NEGATIVE WORD.) a monkey.
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2005-12-08, 8:54 AM #53
You foolish twit. He is clearly desended from a monkey, and thereby can be classified as such.

Water however is plainly clear.
Still here.
2005-12-08, 9:58 AM #54
Have you even looked at the ocean? Water is clearly not clear, as you cannot see the bottom.

Dogs lick their own butts.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-09, 1:02 PM #55
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
Have you even looked at the ocean? Water is clearly not clear, as you cannot see the bottom.

Dogs lick their own butts.

It's not actually licking, it's more like cleaning.

This sentence is false.
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2005-12-09, 1:07 PM #56
Ah! But by admitting that it is False, the sentence, in itself is irrefutably TRUE!

However, wading in human defecation is quite unpleasent!
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-12-09, 1:15 PM #57
Actually, when wearing large boots and not inhaling, it is pleasantly squelchy.

Snoop Dogg kills people. By his own admission.
2005-12-09, 1:48 PM #58
That's obviously not true. Snoop Dogg just says he kills people in order to take the blame off of others.. It's kind of an "I am Sparticus" thing.

It is true, however, that pumpkins are orange in color.

2005-12-09, 2:21 PM #59
Quite untrue. Many are green, white, and sometimes many different colors.
However, windows are made to look through.
2005-12-09, 2:35 PM #60
That is such a narrow point of view I don't even know where to begin. Windows are in themselves a form of art. Many windows are designed with colorful curtains and unique designs. If you only look through the window, you'll miss the beautiful architecture that comprises the window itself.

I am sure though that garbage cans are for holding trash.

2005-12-09, 5:25 PM #61
Nay, as any true bum will tell you a rubbish bin's first and foremost use is for central heating.

Glasses are for correcting poor eyesight.
2005-12-09, 5:28 PM #62
Originally posted by Recusant:
Nay, as any true bum will tell you a rubbish bin's first and foremost use is for central heating.

Glasses are for correcting poor eyesight.

Completely rubbish. Glasses are only good for further crippling your eye-sight as your eyes become more dependent on them.

It's a good thing Lasik is cheap and safe.
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2005-12-09, 5:34 PM #63
Oh man you really are a moron! You're talking about taking a freakin' burning laser to someones freakin' eyeball and safe and cheap go in the same sentence!? Wow. The real way to correct eyesight permanently involves ¾ of a bottle of whisky, two nails and a hammer.

Dinosaurs are extinct. Eff Ay See Tee.
2005-12-09, 6:46 PM #64
Stupid Heathen. Dinosaurs aren't extinct! WTF do you think the lochness monster is? A giant sea lion with an over enlarge neck?

XBox 360 has better graphics than any computer game out on the market.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-09, 6:55 PM #65
That's a rather subjective claim, Mr. SavageX. I think you have Myopia (sp). Besides, you can't claim that a console has better graphics than a game. That's like saying oranges taste sweeter than volkswagons. Go back to school, you turd.

I think we can all agree though, that Australia is in the southern hemisphere.

2005-12-09, 8:08 PM #66
Actually, southern is just a naming convention. According to me, your southern is my northern. Since up is relative to gravity, how can you determine which way is north. My maginets claim that this compass doesn't work :p

It is quite clear though, that myspace.com is becoming a VERY addictive website with today's youth.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"

↑ Up to the top!