Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → God made the animals...
God made the animals...
2005-12-07, 5:23 PM #41
lol.. Haven't had it, but I'd be willing to try if someone else paid.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-07, 7:43 PM #42
They're not bad. I forgot to mention all the strange foods I ate while living 40 miles from louisiana swamps or in other places:

• Fried Rattle Snake (accually REALLY REALLY good, if it's cooked right)
  • My friend made a stew out of what he said was those huge field rats, that was good too,whatever it was. It did taste kinda different.
  • Gator. Fried, grilled, whichever.
  • I used to frequent an awsome chinese place that honest to God got caught with cat meat. I was killer bummed when I found out they got shut down.

And of corse, crawfish, but I understand people up north can order those. Sucking the heads is yummy. (Take it how you wish. Still nothing beats the feeling of crustacean brains hitting the back of your mouth.)
2005-12-07, 8:09 PM #43
Sometimes I like beef that's nearly raw, and leaking blood. Danish salami is good too. I don't like to eat a lot of meat, though.
I'm just a little boy.
2005-12-07, 9:44 PM #44
i like... cheese.

and tea

and chocolate

all of which gives me migraines.

no wait, SUSHI! sushi gooooddd.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}