Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If you could give...
If you could give...
2005-12-12, 2:05 PM #41
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Apparently, some things just aren't possible.

Not unless Vinny is able to give what he wanted to give [before he edited].
2005-12-12, 2:06 PM #42
I'd give helly a cold snowy winter
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2005-12-12, 9:03 PM #43
I would give world peac... oh, that's beyond impossible? Oh well.

In that case, how about a significant other for EVERY COMPUTER GEEK IN THE WORLD!!!!!! (Boy's get girlfriends, and girls get boyfriends, and
vinny gets a boy. No mixing and matching allowed) or is that also beyond impossible...
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2005-12-12, 10:25 PM #44
I get a girlfriend?

Boo, can I get a refund?
2005-12-12, 10:26 PM #45
Originally posted by genk:
I'd give helly a cold snowy winter

Why would you send anyone to Finland? Geez.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-12-13, 1:28 AM #46
Originally posted by sugarless5:
and Rob - little bitter? :p

Oh no, I'm just saying. Nice girls and nice guys don't exist, because theres always some ******* that in the end ruins it for them. Turning them into *******s.
2005-12-13, 5:44 AM #47
Originally posted by Rob:
Oh no, I'm just saying. Nice girls and nice guys don't exist, because theres always some ******* that in the end ruins it for them. Turning them into *******s.

There's a difference (frequency, if nothing else) between being human, where we do stupid things from time to time, and being a jerk, who thinks they don't do stupid things from time to time. People can fall towards the other end of the spectrum too (lacking a certain confidence, instead of being a jerk).
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!