Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Language
Language
2005-12-13, 11:18 AM #1
So why did I get warned saying shiat in a post sometimes last month and threatened to be banned, and since then I've seen people evade *** and even JESUS CHRIST. How much more ****ing blasphemous can you get?

So whats up. What's bad words to you?

/discuss
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-13, 11:23 AM #2
My bad words would all (mainly) get *'d. So there's not much point me talking about them!

But I love calling people numpties.
2005-12-13, 11:23 AM #3
Im sorry Boss, ill just spend my day scouring the forum. Cause you know, its not like I have anything else to do than read every single post on this forum to check for people evading censors.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-12-13, 11:28 AM #4
Anything I wouldn't say in front of my mother.
Stuff
2005-12-13, 11:29 AM #5
**** the censors.
2005-12-13, 11:30 AM #6
holy allah, blasphemy doesnt really peeve everyone
2005-12-13, 11:30 AM #7
Originally posted by kyle90:
Anything I wouldn't say in front of my mother.

Mom and I swear in front of each other no problem. We don't ****ing care. :p
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-12-13, 11:32 AM #8
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Mom and I swear in front of each other no problem. We don't ****ing care. :p

same here, unless i say ****, it rhymes with hunt and starts with a C.

she doesn't like that one.
2005-12-13, 11:47 AM #9
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Im sorry Boss, ill just spend my day scouring the forum. Cause you know, its not like I have anything else to do than read every single post on this forum to check for people evading censors.

Damn right you don't. Get back to work!
2005-12-13, 12:13 PM #10
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]same here, unless i say ****, it rhymes with hunt and starts with a C.

she doesn't like that one.[/QUOTE]

S-sandwich?
2005-12-13, 12:17 PM #11
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']S-sandwich?

lol That doesn't work at all, Thrawn. :rolleyes:

For me, I guess past damn and *** I don't care for that much. I really don't like it when people use Jesus' name in out of proper context.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2005-12-13, 12:18 PM #12
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
lol That doesn't work at all, Thrawn. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
2005-12-13, 12:19 PM #13
Originally posted by Jepman:
So why did I get warned saying shiat in a post sometimes last month and threatened to be banned, and since then I've seen people evade *** and even JESUS CHRIST. How much more ****ing blasphemous can you get?

/discuss

It's not blasphemy if you don't believe in him.
2005-12-13, 12:21 PM #14
I've started swearing a little bit around my parents, my dad more than my mom (and she still doesn't like it), but still nothing too bad. I toss around **** and **** a lot, though
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-13, 12:25 PM #15
I used to not swear too often...until I had to spend two semesters using Maya on Red Hat.

**** both of them!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-12-13, 12:25 PM #16
God's wounds! is my favorite swear

llollnotrly
2005-12-13, 12:28 PM #17
Actually, the funny thing is I didn't swear a lot until I joined Boy Scouts :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-13, 1:15 PM #18
Any swear words and sexual oriented words (like p3n1s) are generally taboo to me.
2005-12-13, 1:21 PM #19
Penis is a swear word :confused:
2005-12-13, 1:22 PM #20
I agree. What the penis?
2005-12-13, 1:36 PM #21
Go penis yourself.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-13, 1:44 PM #22
Originally posted by tofu:
It's not blasphemy if you don't believe in him.

To other people it is. But considering the society we live in I understand that you might not understand the concept of respect for other people's beliefs.
2005-12-13, 2:00 PM #23
Originally posted by Jepman:

/discuss

just because not everyone gets caught doesn't mean that it isn't against the rules
Moo.
2005-12-13, 2:10 PM #24
Originally posted by RN2804:
To other people it is. But considering the society we live in I understand that you might not understand the concept of respect for other people's beliefs.

For chrissakes, there's a difference between respecting something, and changing your entire lifestyle and habits to fit their wants and needs. Sorry, buddy, that has nothing to do with respect. Respect is not going "HEY JESUS SUCKS AND ISN'T REAL K GUYS". Respect is not apologizing for saying "Oh jesus christ that hurts".
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 2:44 PM #25
To other people it is.

Exactly! You need to respect other peoples' beliefs... or else.
Made you look
2005-12-13, 2:47 PM #26
Originally posted by jesseg88:

How come they can't respect MY beliefs? :p
2005-12-13, 2:48 PM #27
yeah i believe in lord and

worship and

do not use and in sentences, I WILL BE INSULTED FOR WRONGFUL USE OF LORD AND
2005-12-13, 2:53 PM #28
AND AND
2005-12-13, 3:04 PM #29
Originally posted by jesseg88:

Oh god......
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-12-13, 3:17 PM #30
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']AND AND

YOU WILL BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF &
2005-12-13, 3:19 PM #31
Originally posted by mscbuck:
Oh god......

Burn him!
2005-12-13, 3:19 PM #32
Sofaking is having a HUGE BLOWOUT SALE! Prices so low they're SOFAKING low!
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-12-13, 3:20 PM #33

Aww it's still censored.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-13, 7:10 PM #34
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]For chrissakes, there's a difference between respecting something, and changing your entire lifestyle and habits to fit their wants and needs. Sorry, buddy, that has nothing to do with respect. Respect is not going "HEY JESUS SUCKS AND ISN'T REAL K GUYS". Respect is not apologizing for saying "Oh jesus christ that hurts".[/QUOTE]

entire lifestyle and habits? so your entire life is about using the lord's name in vain? what sort of crazy-*** lifestyle do you live by? :p

regardless, you should at least be considerate around people who find it offensive. it's just common courtesy. the same way you shouldn't use "gay" as a derogatory term around homosexuals, or make jokes about the holocaust around jews. that doesn't mean you have to stop it entirely, but the least you can do is be polite around people who are sensitive to it. just because it means nothing to you, doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way.
Moo.
2005-12-13, 7:15 PM #35
Is ********** censored?

:gbk:
2005-12-13, 7:15 PM #36
Originally posted by A_Big_Fat_CoW:
regardless, you should at least be considerate around people who find it offensive. it's just common courtesy. the same way you shouldn't use "gay" as a derogatory term around homosexuals, or make jokes about the holocaust around jews. that doesn't mean you have to stop it entirely, but the least you can do is be polite around people who are sensitive to it. just because it means nothing to you, doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way.

[http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/sept/sarahsilverman_150x207.jpg]

[QUOTE=Sarah Silverman]D-did I hurt people's feelings?[/QUOTE]
2005-12-13, 7:32 PM #37
entire lifestyle and habits? so your entire life is about using the lord's name in vain? what sort of crazy-*** lifestyle do you live by? :p
He's a follower of Beelzebub!

yessiree
2005-12-13, 7:39 PM #38

Part of it rests on saying whatever the **** I want. Why? Because you're not me--if you take offense to what I say, oh well. Sorry. I've seen Jews make jokes about the holocaust--but that's different anyways. I'm not a fan of genocide jokes because joking about any kind of mass murder isn't funny to me. There's a difference between talking about a guy who may or may not have been worth **** back in the day, and talking about the destruction of an entire race. Don't try to compare the two.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 8:18 PM #39
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]the destruction of an entire race[/QUOTE]

Th---there's still jews.
Warhead[97]
2005-12-13, 8:24 PM #40

What difference does it make to you? I'm damning myself for blaspheming(?), not anyone else.

↑ Up to the top!