Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → *wince* Yikes, sorry about that whole invading your country thing...
*wince* Yikes, sorry about that whole invading your country thing...
2005-12-14, 5:27 PM #41
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
eh... not trying to defend bush, cause i got plenty of beef with him myself... but... the clinton administration was sayin the same stuff in 98 that the bush admin has been saying about WMD'sand they gave it just as much cridibility so is not like bush was just sittin around fabricating nonsense out of thin air, well he does do that, but not in this instance, this nonsense was around before bush was even in office and it was even then believed to be cridible. also sadam never fully complied with weapons inspectors.

Give this man a cookie, or a pie, even!
Pissed Off?
2005-12-14, 5:29 PM #42
There's no way I'm getting involved in this.

+1
2005-12-14, 5:29 PM #43
You are a wise man.
Pissed Off?
2005-12-14, 6:30 PM #44
Yeah, I pretty much started the thread and abandoned it... :P
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2005-12-14, 6:38 PM #45
I think we should all agree that all politicians are no-good scumbags.

Except for the former mayor of the township I grew up in. She was nice.
Stuff
2005-12-14, 6:45 PM #46
Clinton was a badass. I want to get high with him.

"She was gonna divorce me, but then I said "Come on Hilary, how're ya gonna be the first pussy as president then?"
"Nice one Will!"
"I am good."
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-14, 6:59 PM #47
About damn time.
Democracy: rule by the stupid

↑ Up to the top!