Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post famous people you/friend are relate to
Post famous people you/friend are relate to
2005-12-18, 3:15 PM #41
My uncle is Wolf. Y'know, from the Gladiators.

:(
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-12-18, 3:40 PM #42
~ Seann William Scott is my (somewhat distant) cousin (Dukes of Hazzard, The Rundown)

~I am a decendent of Sir Walter Scott (the poet)

~ My friend's Grandfather beat up Hitler in High School (and then he killed four people with his name after rising to power)

~ I am the grandaughter/niece of the Anthony Boys who ran the unions of Pittsburgh in the 70's and 80's

:) :cool:
"I've never seen anyone do an interpretive dance to Mien Kampf "
- MST3K
2005-12-18, 3:45 PM #43
Beat up Hitler?
2005-12-18, 4:09 PM #44
Originally posted by Milady:
~ Seann William Scott is my (somewhat distant) cousin (Dukes of Hazzard, The Rundown)

~I am a decendent of Sir Walter Scott (the poet)

~ My friend's Grandfather beat up Hitler in High School (and then he killed four people with his name after rising to power)

~ I am the grandaughter/niece of the Anthony Boys who ran the unions of Pittsburgh in the 70's and 80's

:) :cool:

Win.
D E A T H
2005-12-18, 4:51 PM #45
I'm blood related to pope clement the 10th

i dunno if that counts as someone famous, but hey, its a start
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2005-12-18, 5:05 PM #46
Quote:
My friend's Grandfather beat up Hitler in High School

Sweet!

I once stole Jimmy Carter's pen.
2005-12-18, 5:07 PM #47
Originally posted by Axis:
Another friend of mine lives across the street from 'Pen and Teller' (Las Vegas entertainers) that have a -crazy- house.

...except that they don't share a house.

I'm a descendant of Webster, and a relative of General Krebs.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-12-18, 5:15 PM #48
Right, but I do believe they live very close to eachother. (Have you been there...?) (Because I have...) (I could easily be proven wrong, though.)
2005-12-18, 5:21 PM #49
I'm told I am a blood relative of the person who brought the bleeding heart flower to North America. Not terribly famous, but they look really nice!

Also, my step grandfather claimed that he went to school with James Doohan (Scotty from Star Trek).
2005-12-18, 5:34 PM #50
Originally posted by Gilgamesh85:
I'm told I am a blood relative of the person who brought the bleeding heart flower to North America. Not terribly famous, but they look really nice!

Also, my step grandfather claimed that he went to school with James Doohan (Scotty from Star Trek).

You forgot being brother to Orlando Bloom.
D E A T H
2005-12-18, 6:07 PM #51
Originally posted by Milady:

oh I know you didn't just steal my (bridget's) claim to fame.

*three snap thingy*
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-12-18, 6:29 PM #52
Me and my sister went to school with John Fogerty's daughter, my sister knew her, but I didn't.

That's...that's about it.
Warhead[97]
2005-12-18, 6:33 PM #53
I am related to Sam Bass, a semi-famous train-robber from the 1800's. My wife is related to the outlaw Jesse James. (Anybody notice a trend?)
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-12-18, 7:41 PM #54
I'm related to someone who died in Age of Empires II.

My last name is Kimble, and according to my mum and grandfather, my family used to be some sort of aristocrats from the town Greater Kimble in England. My grandfather's mum came from England, and he's a bit of an anglophile, so he researched us as far back as we can go. Before we were the lords of Kimble, our family was Celembre (who were Romans living in Britian), who apparently were also some sort of aristocrats.

Anyway, in our family tree in the 1400s lies a name that I found very familar, Sir John Fastolf. Later on when i replayed the campains from AoK, I realised that he's a guy that you have to kill in a Joan of Arc mission. Go figure.

On a less historic note, my dad used to be best friends with Steven Van Zan, or "Little stevie" from Bruce Springsteen's band. He was a friend of Bruce's too, and even played baseball with the guy, but bruce always called him either "right field" or "stevie's friend". :)
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2005-12-18, 8:13 PM #55
[QUOTE=Outlaw Torn]I am related to Sam Bass, a semi-famous train-robber from the 1800's. My wife is related to the outlaw Jesse James. (Anybody notice a trend?)[/QUOTE]
I know a guy who is a decent of Billy the Kid.
2005-12-18, 8:21 PM #56
Myself -> Friend/Drummer in our band -> Uncle who owns a recording studio -> Knows a guy that works in radio -> Knows a guy that used to work with various bands who once met -> Rick Rubin -> System of a Down

Pathetic :(
Think while it's still legal.
2005-12-18, 8:30 PM #57
I went to junior high with a kid who was Tom Greens nephew.
"We have first raised a dust and then complain we cannot see." - George Berkeley
2005-12-18, 9:53 PM #58
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]You forgot being brother to Orlando Bloom.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I almost forgot. I really should keep in touch with the guy.

......So I win the thread now, right?
2005-12-18, 10:24 PM #59
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Myself (Obsessed Groupie) -> Friend/Drummer in our band -> Uncle who owns a recording studio -> Knows a guy that works in radio -> Knows a guy that used to work with various bands who once met -> Rick Rubin -> System of a Down (Doesn't have any freaking clue who SAJN is, nor do they care)[/QUOTE]
Fixed

Oh and yes, it is pathetic
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-19, 8:08 AM #60
The guy who holds the land speed record went to my old school a long time before me.
My aunt and uncle narrowly avoided murder at the hands of Simon Mpungose aka "Hammerman" - a briefly famous serial murderer in S.Africa.

-Tony-, Wolf doesn't live far from my hometown. He's in Bexleyheath, right? This area has loads to offer to the world. We also have such greats as Jeremy Beadle, Brian Jacks and Gary Rhodes, all obviously international A-list celebrities! :P
2005-12-19, 8:19 AM #61
Sounds about right. It's right on the border of Kent in the next-county-that-I-keep-getting-confused-with, or something.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-12-19, 8:25 AM #62
[QUOTE=- Tony -]the next-county-that-I-keep-getting-confused-with, or something.[/QUOTE]
You mean London?
2005-12-19, 9:44 AM #63
I am Jack Black.
2005-12-19, 10:30 AM #64
Sigh... fame.
Everyone I know is, at most, separated from Kevin Bacon by six degrees. Maybe a third of the people I know are the stars of their own lives.
2005-12-19, 10:54 AM #65
My family is friends with a very famous rugby (league) player, but I know better than to post his name on the internet, when my name can be googled so easily.
2005-12-19, 10:58 AM #66
I killed the second coming of Jesus.
2005-12-19, 10:59 AM #67
I'm Ron Jeremy's best friend and stunt cock.

(lol)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-19, 11:26 AM #68
Originally posted by Rob:
I killed the second coming of Jesus.
Uh, I'm not dead... :confused:

I don't know anyone even remotely famous.
2005-12-19, 12:03 PM #69
[QUOTE=- Tony -]My uncle is Wolf. Y'know, from the Gladiators.

:([/QUOTE]

Seriously?

Why does that impress me than all the other things people have posted?
nope.
2005-12-19, 12:07 PM #70
Originally posted by Baconfish:
*Repeats statement*

http://www.hanksville.org/daniel/misc/Custer.html
There ya go. What a poo-head.
EDIT: Oops, I mean Custer is, not you. :p
2005-12-19, 12:11 PM #71
My great grandfather discovered vitamin E.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-12-19, 12:46 PM #72
My sister's friend's parents are personal friends of George W. Bush.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2005-12-19, 1:18 PM #73
My girlfriend's boss is Susan Sarandon's best friend, and her roommate is an assitant producer who worked with all kinds of famous actors and filmmakers. She supposedly made out with Jeff Bridges at a party on the set of The Door in the Floor.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2005-12-19, 1:21 PM #74
A door in the floor? Man I could really fall in that one.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-19, 1:31 PM #75
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]My sister's friend's parents are personal friends of George W. Bush.[/QUOTE]

Your sister's friend is money?
D E A T H
2005-12-19, 5:11 PM #76
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Your sister's friend is money?[/QUOTE]
Wow, you should look into political standup.
2005-12-19, 5:29 PM #77
Originally posted by matrixhacker:
Wow, you should look into political standup.

Yes plz!
2005-12-19, 5:32 PM #78
[QUOTE=- Tony -]My uncle is Wolf. Y'know, from the Gladiators.

:([/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!