Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Apparently, they're contagious...
Apparently, they're contagious...
2006-02-16, 8:29 AM #41
Because they're peons no one cares about.
It's fun to make the vice president look like a dumbass.
Bonus points for it being true.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-16, 4:23 PM #42
Originally posted by alpha1:
thankyou for the new sig.

No problem. :o
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-02-16, 4:32 PM #43
They're making a gigantic deal out of something that's hardly that big of a deal. It happens all the time when hunting game like that. The guy should have made the proper signals, and didn't. Furthermore, it wasn't a direct impact. The guy got a little peppered from a shotgun blast because he wasn't thinking straight.... big deal?

What bugs me is that their permits aren't being suspended for not having the correct tabs. ANYONE else would have their permits suspended for the season. No ands/ifs/buts about it. But because they're secretaries and senators, they're above mandatory procedures? That's stupid.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-02-16, 4:34 PM #44
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Because they're peons no one cares about.
It's fun to make the vice president look like a dumbass.
Bonus points for it being true.

Dude, even celebrities don't get this much clout. And they're people we LIKE to watch out there.

The VP made a mistake that wasn't even his fault. And people are going overboard with it. It's seriously STUPIDLY overblown.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!