Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → freee... eee... zing.
freee... eee... zing.
2006-02-17, 7:31 PM #41
Originally posted by Roach:
More like it is Moscow.

You can drive if you'd like, but I'm heading 300 miles the other way to stay in Boise for the holiday. ;)

Heh, don't worry.. I'm not that creepy that I'd invite myself to someone's home I'd never met before.

Plus I have no gas money. :(
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-02-17, 8:20 PM #42
Here in Denver it's -8F right now... I just walked to the convenience store and wasn't nearly dressed enough for it. Invigorating! We'll be luck to break 20F before Monday. :) I love winter.
2006-02-17, 8:45 PM #43
-45 C here today...

They cancelled school today 'cause the buses won't run in this.

Yesterday it was -37 C -ish.

EDIT: early this morning it was more around -47 C. My parents told me 'cause I was too busy sleeping in. :)
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-02-17, 8:50 PM #44
18 F right now, supposed to get down to 7 tonight, plus snow all tonight and tomorrow.
2006-02-17, 9:10 PM #45
Nebraska's freezing suddenly - makes New York look like nothing :T

And just two days ago it was in the 50s
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)
2006-02-18, 12:20 AM #46
This has been the single craziest winter I can remember. We got tons of snow before Christmas, which is pretty rare here. But then January had more days above freezing than below, and February for the most part has been following suit. We've had some really cold days, but most have been warm, and in the 10 day forecast 7 out of the 10 days are to be well above freezing.

As a result of the warm weather, we've had a lot of rain but not one decent snowfall since before Christmas.
2006-02-18, 9:53 PM #47
-30 or less here is the low where I am in Minnesota. Quit *****in Sarn!
2006-02-18, 10:25 PM #48
We've got 3 F in Evanston right now, with a wind chill of -12.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-02-21, 6:29 AM #49
Originally posted by Space_Bandit:
I believe BrainTheSith and Spook both live less than an hour away :p

I have a gun though...

Where does BrianTheSith live? And no, Spook lives closer to 10 hours away.

Sarn, I don't mind, you'd just have to put up with the room mates and bring booze for rent.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-02-21, 2:42 PM #50
Well, BrianTheSith lives in Logan (maybe a little more than an hour), and I think Spook lives in Utah Valley.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-02-21, 2:45 PM #51
Originally posted by Freelancer:
If you do, I will track you down and torture you.

Now as for states with no Massassians, those would be Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming, Alaska, and South Dakota. There are Massassians in every other state AFAIK.

Y'mean we have a Hawaiisassian? cool!
2006-02-21, 2:52 PM #52
Quote:
Sarn, I don't mind, you'd just have to put up with the room mates and bring booze for rent.
*shrug* cool. Maybe someday we'll make a weekend of it... You like Corona? :)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-02-21, 3:02 PM #53
Did I hear Corona?

*barf* :p
2006-02-21, 10:19 PM #54
Corona? Eh, maybe, if the weather's good for a BBQ or something...
omnia mea mecum porto

↑ Up to the top!