Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Surviving a Zombie Attack
Surviving a Zombie Attack
2006-02-21, 7:20 PM #1
Whats your plan.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-21, 7:22 PM #2
If I had a shotgun and lots of shells, I'd kill as many zombies as I can before they over run and eat me alive.

...otherwise, I'd scream like a little girl and wet myself.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-02-21, 7:25 PM #3
Getting myself a crowbar and a woman and moving north, where it'll be inhospitable for even zombies (not to mention where there's less people, there's less zombies) and wait five or so years until the zombies sufficiently decompose.

I've read "The Zombie Survival Guide." It's a good read.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-02-21, 7:36 PM #4
Build a fortress of obsidian, gather about me a cache of Necromancers. Control the dead for my own nefarious purposes. Become a hyper powerful warlord. Have thousands of children.

-In 500 years, one in every six people on the planet will be directly descended from me.
2006-02-21, 7:36 PM #5
(I would hitch a ride on Geb's vehicle, unwittingly bringing a zombie with me.... Needless to say, we would all die)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-02-21, 7:39 PM #6
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
(I would hitch a ride on Geb's vehicle, unwittingly bringing a zombie with me.... Needless to say, we would all die)

You suck!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-02-21, 7:39 PM #7
Zombies just want to be loved.

If you love one, they can become whole again.
2006-02-21, 7:51 PM #8
I'd chain one up in the shed to be player 2.
Stuff
2006-02-21, 7:52 PM #9
Vinny would be the first to die.

Vin: Oh, you poor misunderstood thing...

Zombie: Urgh raaaahhh....

Vin: Aww... Give me a hug!

*Bite*

Vin: Grrrrrroooooooonnnnnn
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-02-21, 7:56 PM #10
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Vin: Oh, you poor misunderstood thing...

Male Prostitute: Urgh raaaahhh....

Vin: Aww... Give me a hug!

*Bite*

Vin: Grrrrrroooooooonnnnnn

:em321:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-02-21, 8:23 PM #11
I'd lock myself up in the Winchesters.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-02-21, 8:31 PM #12
Originally posted by Wolfy:
:em321:

*snicker*
2006-02-21, 8:42 PM #13
I would pretend to be one and blend in with them. I would not bath and be covered with someone's blood. And make zombie noises.

Also, maybe I would rescue sexy women.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-02-21, 9:03 PM #14
i run a zombie training facility... if there is a zombie attack most likely i'll be commanding the army of zombies
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-02-21, 9:04 PM #15
I'd hunt them for sport.
2006-02-21, 9:11 PM #16
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
i run a zombie training facility... if there is a zombie attack most likely i'll be commanding the army of zombies

yes, because we all know how well training them turns out... (did you see day of the dead?)
2006-02-21, 9:14 PM #17
Originally posted by Cazor:
yes, because we all know how well training them turns out... (did you see day of the dead?)

but they were silly scientists and normal people... i have necromancers
2006-02-21, 9:29 PM #18
Get the guns, food, water, and gasoline and head as far out into the Nevada desert as possible.
I could climb up into a cave in the rocky desert cliffs and stay there until the zombie threat died down.

It's pretty much a flawless plan.
2006-02-21, 9:35 PM #19
Pffft.

There's only one proper way to deal with the undead: Other undead.

My plan:

1. Enslave Powerful Vampire

2. Make Vampire Seemingly Invincible (Could take awhile...)

3. Seek and Destroy

4. Make an anime/manga series about it.

[http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Cmd598/logo.gif]
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2006-02-21, 10:02 PM #20
I would get in my car, drive to the local "outdoors store", and steal all of the knives, guns and ammo that they have. Also at the same location, I would aquire a large heavyduty SUV, preferably with a lift (Hey, this is Texas, they're easy to find). I would then go into the process of locating and saving any family and friends I could. At the same time, I would find a sutible fortress to defend, with thick walls and good defensive points. I would start finding and recruiting any survivers I could and build a city within this fortress, armoring vehicles so that they may go in search of food, and also build an army to kill all the zombies and reclaim the Earth.

Or something like that.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-02-21, 10:06 PM #21
Seriously, Zombies are just misunderstood.
2006-02-21, 10:07 PM #22
I'd stand next to a wall, and as someone is coming up and sees me, I'd walk around a corner and dissappear.

-That is so my move.
2006-02-21, 10:11 PM #23
I'd beat them with my awesomeness. :em321:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-02-21, 10:28 PM #24
i would so posess people with my disembodied hand, bowl people over with my head, and use various internal organs as bombs....

oh, this is SURVIVING a zombie attack, not LEADING.

(P.S. - <3 Stubbs, The Zombie. fantastic game. anyone else played it yet?)
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-02-21, 10:41 PM #25
Originally posted by Ford:
i would so posess people with my disembodied hand, bowl people over with my head, and use various internal organs as bombs....

oh, this is SURVIVING a zombie attack, not LEADING.

(P.S. - <3 Stubbs, The Zombie. fantastic game. anyone else played it yet?)

played the demo...
2006-02-21, 10:52 PM #26
I'd just murmur brains and blend in with the crowd.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-02-21, 10:57 PM #27
Surviving? Forget that. In the case of a zombie attack, my plan involves a rope and a chair. I'll not risk becoming one of the living dead.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-02-21, 11:14 PM #28
Zombie killing time. Senseless violence without repercussions :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-02-22, 1:39 AM #29
It wouldn't be too hard to avoid them in this land of scarce population and vast uninhabited areas.

But I suppose I would hunt them down little by little to help get things back to normal. Since I have a military training, who knows, I might even be able to help to do it officially, if enlisted to such a duty.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-02-22, 1:44 AM #30
A record collection...

Go and watch Shaun of the Dead
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2006-02-22, 2:03 AM #31
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Getting myself a crowbar and a woman and moving north, where it'll be inhospitable for even zombies (not to mention where there's less people, there's less zombies) and wait five or so years until the zombies sufficiently decompose.

I've read "The Zombie Survival Guide." It's a good read.

Looks like Geb and I are the only ones prepared to move to a more secure location at any given moment. (But, you better bring Sean with you! You're supposed to have a third party member anyway)

I don't care what the book says, I'll take a hammer over a crowbar. The book only mentions hammers with short handles. If I can get one with more reach, I'm fine.

Moving up north is a worst case scenario plan. For smaller breakouts, my high school isn't too far from my house. It has a second story, though the staircases would be pretty much impossible to destroy. Still, there's plenty of hiding places. The computer lab doesn't have any windows, so I can actually go on the internet, assuming there's still power.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-02-22, 2:21 AM #32
I'd probably find some mallet or something and all but raid B&Q and Homebase for wood, tools, etc, take it all in a trolley to Asda, barricade myself in and wait for rescue. If I could actually get further, I'd probably head to Alaska or somewhere equally remote. Siberia, maybe? Hole out there for the duration with many thick coats and food and weaponary should the living dead do their shambling zombie moonwalk.

Or failing that attempt to hitchike while Geb, Sarn and zombie mosey on down to doom while I sit in the middle of the desert by an abandoned petrol station.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-02-22, 2:54 AM #33
I'd travel with a large group of Massassians, then use them as decoys whilst I escaped to safety every time zombies attacked.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2006-02-22, 4:24 AM #34
I'd probably head down to the local gun shop and grab all the shotgun shells I can and find the strongest structure to hide in(a bar maybe?). I'd probably be killed though by a hulking creature with a minigun and rocket launcher complaining about S.T.A.R.S. or whatever.
No sig.
2006-02-22, 4:43 AM #35
Seeing as I have no gun skills, or knowledge of guns what-so-ever I'd probably be useless with them. I'd just take out the good ol' ketchup bottle pour some all over me and join in with the zombies, eat some human brains until I can find a clear escape route. Then I'd scream like a girl and run away. See if they can catch me then! HA!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-22, 4:49 AM #36
I would get a BIG knife...

and make myself a sandwitch, uummm, ham and mustard.

failing that I would walk away from them, don't you know zombies can't run ;)
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2006-02-22, 5:28 AM #37
[QUOTE=James Bond]failing that I would walk away from them, don't you know zombies can't run ;)[/QUOTE]

That's essentially because they are encumbered by rotting flesh.

However, that very fact makes them even more dangerous, because they will effectively spread diseases with no extra effort.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-02-22, 5:55 AM #38
Has any of you guys ever seen the Splatter-classic 'Braindead'? You're going to need lawnmowers.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-02-22, 5:57 AM #39
I'd go get Chuck Norris...because we all know who'd win
The top ten times in history when using the "F" word
was appropriate.....
10) "What the *&%# was that?" -Mayor of Hiroshima - August 1945
9) "Where did all these *&%#ing Indians come from?" - Custer 1877
8) "Any *&%#ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein 1938
7) "It does SO *&%#ing look like her!" - Picasso 1926
6) "How the *&%# did you work that out?" - Pythagoras 126 BC
5) "You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo 1566
4) "I don't suppose it's gonna *&%#ing rain." - Joan of Arc 1434
3) "Scattered *&%#ing showers...my a$$!" - Noah 2114 BC
2) "I need this parade like I need a *&%#ing hole in my head!" -
JFK 1963
1) "Aw c'mon, who the *&%# is going to find out?" - Bill Clinton 1997
2006-02-22, 6:14 AM #40
The zombies would win, but he'd be good bait. That sleazy bearded meatbad.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless

↑ Up to the top!