Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Surviving a Zombie Attack
Surviving a Zombie Attack
2006-02-22, 6:54 AM #41
Originally posted by Cazor:
yes, because we all know how well training them turns out...

It would have worked out fine if the military men didn't go all psycho. And the doctor didn't feed the zombie parts of his soldiers.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-02-22, 6:59 AM #42
steal stuff from shops!
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-22, 7:55 AM #43
My skills as a welder, especially one proficient in gas welding, would be invaluable.

I'd build a death-mobile out of something.

Then raid store after store for non-perishable food. (Canned food)

Then drive somewhere to establish some sort of stronghold for the zombie resistance.

Quite possibly the airport, in one of the cargo centers. Sure there are alot of zombies around, but it wouldn't be too hard to spot them or avoid them considering how open space it is, and that there are more than enough airplanes to blow them up with.
2006-02-22, 8:58 AM #44
I'd camp their spawn with a lotta guns, preferabbly machine guns and shotties.
2006-02-22, 9:38 AM #45
Gimme a crowbar and my HEV suit and a goofy suicidal army of security guards named Barney.

I'd do fine. :)
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-02-22, 12:29 PM #46
Wait, wait, what if they're fast zombies?

-I'm gonna get my boomstick, give my car a steam engine, and go hunt some deadites.
2006-02-22, 3:58 PM #47
So...what kind? original night of the living dead type zombies or dawn of the dead remake type zombies?
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-02-22, 4:41 PM #48
I was browsing around today, and I've decided that a Houseboat would be best if you're preparing. Dynamite fish when you're bored.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-22, 8:30 PM #49
Originally posted by Jedigreedo:
So...what kind? original night of the living dead type zombies or dawn of the dead remake type zombies?

The real kind! (If not familiar with them, the original Night of the Living Dead zombies are close enough).
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-02-23, 7:44 AM #50
Eh, I'd retreat to a Buddhist monastery in the Himalayas.. or Japan. Zombies never seem to find or attack those.
Seishun da!
2006-02-23, 7:48 AM #51
Originally posted by genk:
I was browsing around today, and I've decided that a Houseboat would be best if you're preparing. Dynamite fish when you're bored.

leave it to massassi to accualy research this one...

My plan: I'd bite them first, maybe it works in reverse.

ok maybe not.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-02-23, 11:39 AM #52
Flamethrower. Zombies are very flammable because their rotting flesh produces methane. Right?

"Mister Flamey wants to go to work!!! Muahahahahaha!!!"
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-02-23, 12:23 PM #53
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]The real kind! (If not familiar with them, the original Night of the Living Dead zombies are close enough).[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, that's really no big deal then. Fortify a Wal-Mart, you'll have everything you need! Food, water, guns, ammo, escape lawn mowers, etc.

Remember, when you get there the person at the door in the blue vest isn't a zombie just really, really old so put down your gun and kill them with a blunt object.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-02-23, 1:06 PM #54
But everyone would goto the mall/Walmart. The trick would to be to go somewhere no one else would go. Less people=less chance of being found.
2006-02-23, 1:29 PM #55
To the Epcot centre!
nope.
2006-02-23, 2:49 PM #56
Originally posted by Overlord:
But everyone would goto the mall/Walmart. The trick would to be to go somewhere no one else would go. Less people=less chance of being found.

Exactly. Not to mention the huge inviting windows super markets tend to have. You should also avoid police stations, hospitals, and churches.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-02-23, 3:17 PM #57
Big mansions, abandonned islands, and ANY town in eastern Europe... hell, any town anywhere in Europe, should be added to that list.

-Any other good places to avoid?
2006-02-24, 4:31 AM #58
guns lots of guns
I <3 Massassi
2006-02-24, 6:16 AM #59
Bah, you guys forgot the most important place of all that you should avoid.... secret underground laboratories! Those seem to be a breeding ground for zombies and god knows what else.
No sig.
2006-02-24, 9:02 AM #60
I'd go to the top of a large building and wait until hundreds of zombies were on top with me. Then I'd run to the edge and jump but catch my self on the roof. Thinking I jumped off all the zombies would hurl themselves to a splattery doom. Then I'd eat a donut.
2006-02-24, 1:29 PM #61
If you have access to an attic that has one of those dropdown type staircases, thats also good.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-24, 1:37 PM #62
I would call my buddy Dustin. He owns something like 60 or 70 zombie movies. I'm sure we could hatch a plan.

I'd probably just sit in my apartment. If you don't try to escape, they probably won't find you.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!