Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If you could own an exotic pet...
If you could own an exotic pet...
2006-02-28, 11:48 AM #41
Dime damnit!
nope.
2006-02-28, 11:52 AM #42
I already got my exotic pet. I'll be marrying him sometime in the next year. :D
Jessgirl.

<3 Jep
2006-02-28, 12:18 PM #43
*whip-snap*
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-02-28, 12:59 PM #44
[http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/darth_alran/T049934A.jpg]

nuff said...

i actually used to have a baby raven for about a week, it had fallen out of its nest and a couple adult ravens were trying to kill it, i think... anyways took it inside and it was doing great, it would hop around and squack all happy like, used to sit (and poop) on my should too, then after about a week i woke up in the morning and it was dead, made me sad... :(
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2006-02-28, 1:02 PM #45
I caught a tadpole and kept it in a jar for a while. I was the happiest kid alive for those couple days. Then one morning, I woke up and it was belly-up. :( I was so sad. I fed it and gave it air holes and everything.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!