Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The WORST Star Wars?
The WORST Star Wars?
2006-03-03, 1:13 PM #41
Episode I. Hands down.
2006-03-03, 1:16 PM #42
No hands uup, high five

L o l
2006-03-03, 1:18 PM #43
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
No, it's what you vote for.

...oh.

:o
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-03-03, 1:22 PM #44
I voted 5 so that it would be ironic.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-03-03, 4:48 PM #45
Originally posted by Impi:
Qui-Gon was good but I can't understand why people like Maul. He was just a Sith-wannabe hopping around with his fancy lightsaber. Tyranus(sp?) had class.

Dooku may have had class, but Maul had style. No doubt about it.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-03-03, 7:16 PM #46
But lacked common sense. If you've got someone hanging from a cliff at your feet, let alone someone who can wield the Force, get rid of them befor ethey have time to formulate a plan of escape, like Obi Wan did. Maul could've ended it all right there.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-03-04, 9:10 AM #47
How can you say that Dooku didn't have style? Debonaire(sp?), smooth-talking, and damned amazing with a lightsaber. Second only to Yoda, IMO. If I were a bad guy, I'd want to be Dooku. :D

I vote Ep. 1. AotC was almost as bad in its own way, but weighing good against bad, I find that Ep. II was more enjoyable. Jar Jar, and the 'romance' bits from AotC, weren't actually that bad if you learned to tune them out. And I agree with the general notion that AotC Anakin's dialogue was terrible. But TPM Anakin's was just as bad. And, in AotC, there was a proper surface battle, and really cool starships and vehicles. For me, 'nuff said.

↑ Up to the top!