Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The great massassian holiday
The great massassian holiday
2004-06-13, 5:05 PM #41
Hey, the midwest massassians could go to Kings Island or Kentucky kingdom or Cedar point for a little get together.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-06-13, 5:36 PM #42
Just don't come to Canton, Illinois. You're guaranteed to have a car accident. Rules of the road simply don't apply here. Person on the right at an intersection has the right-of-way? Nobody seems to care.
And that's not all.

------------------
Genesis 22:2-5 - And God said unto Abraham "You must kill your son, Isaac." And Abraham said "What? I can't hear you! You'll have to speak into the microphone." And God said "Check, check, check, check. Jerry, can you pull the high end out. I'm getting some hiss up here."
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Online - Legal requirements for wiring projects.

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited June 13, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-13, 5:50 PM #43
I like the LAN idea. Play some JK til we get bored (10 min) then some UT2K4 [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2004-06-13, 6:56 PM #44
My only request is that we dont hold it in Iraq because its to sandy.

------------------
~Nightfire Mod~
Spoting an error in post will result in a $100 reward.
Offer expires on 6/6/06. Valid one per customer, per day.

Rangi
2004-06-13, 7:05 PM #45
Was that supposed to be funny?

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-06-14, 12:56 AM #46
Two years, mate, and I'll join in with Fosters.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
Sell your soul for a cookie?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!