Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The most important video game trailer you'll ever see...
The most important video game trailer you'll ever see...
2006-03-09, 7:36 PM #41
That was the crappiest game trailer I've ever seen.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-09, 8:32 PM #42
I really enjoyed Half Life 2. Probably because in the timeframe leading up to it's release I didn't have a computer capable of running it so I really ignored all the media and hype that I assume there was.

This looks cool too.
Aquapark - Untitled JK Arena Level - Prism CTF
2006-03-09, 10:11 PM #43
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]HL2 was the best game ever....then FEAR came out.[/QUOTE]
i dont know about you.. but jk is my favourite game ever
2006-03-10, 8:23 PM #44
Originally posted by Sol:
No, the AI sucked. If valve gave the enemy more then 2hp, you would actually see them do something instead of run 5ft and die. (I've tested this)

But... I fail to see how hit points is AI. BECAUSE ITS NOT. Anyhow. I haven't played it. Just the demo. So I wouldn't know. Just had to point this out...
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-03-10, 8:50 PM #45
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Hey now..I though HL ONE got the "BESTEST. GAME. EVAR." award..

Dubya tee eff, mate!

Ever year they give out "Best game ever" to like 20 games. Seriously, TIE Fighter got it, Knights of the Old Republic got it...like 30 times.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-03-10, 9:36 PM #46
Originally posted by Seamus:
i dont know about you.. but jk is my favourite game ever

You have bad taste in games.
2006-03-10, 10:00 PM #47
[QUOTE=Double Helix]But... I fail to see how hit points is AI. BECAUSE ITS NOT. Anyhow. I haven't played it. Just the demo. So I wouldn't know. Just had to point this out...[/QUOTE]
No, he's saying that if you fight the AI and they stay alive longer because they have more hitpoints you can see how badly the AI acts.
2006-03-11, 5:50 AM #48
I love comparing this thread with archived "HL2: Greatest Game Ever, and anyone who disagrees is a n00b" argument threads... :rolleyes:

It seems that age is the great giver of wisdom.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-03-11, 7:54 AM #49
This is incredibly old newz. I saw this like 4 months ago. Maybe more. Why bring it up now?

[QUOTE=Double Helix]But... I fail to see how hit points is AI. BECAUSE ITS NOT. Anyhow. I haven't played it. Just the demo. So I wouldn't know. Just had to point this out...[/QUOTE]

If they die instantly they don't have time to do anything AI-ish.

↑ Up to the top!