Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I think I might have accidentally e-mailed the pope...
I think I might have accidentally e-mailed the pope...
2006-03-09, 8:22 PM #1
No, seriously. I just guessed at the address, and sent a stupid message (subject was "hi", body was "are you the pope"), thinking that it would come back and say it was undeliverable...

That was half an hour ago. How quickly do e-mail systems usually respond with "message undeliverable"?
Stuff
2006-03-09, 8:26 PM #2
Oh man, that's hilarious! What address did you send it to?
2006-03-09, 8:29 PM #3
popeman107@web.de?
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-09, 8:31 PM #4
pope@vatican.va

There's no way that can actually be his real e-mail address, right?
Stuff
2006-03-09, 8:33 PM #5
LMAO!

Edit: Did you go to [url]www.vatican.va[/url] ?

Edit2: lol, man you must have been bored.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-09, 8:36 PM #6
Ask him about the illuminati. No! Ask him about his little boyfriends' choir!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-09, 8:38 PM #7
I sent him one.

To: pope@vatican.va

Subject: Papst

lol, lets see if he responds.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-09, 8:57 PM #8
If he resonds, tell us what he said.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-03-09, 8:57 PM #9
In related news, the pope now has an iPod nano
一个大西瓜
2006-03-09, 9:05 PM #10
I love this thread.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-03-09, 9:18 PM #11
I had to get in on the action.

To: pope@vatican.va

Subject: dude

Message: i'm going to a party tomorrow. can i borrow your hat?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-03-09, 9:26 PM #12
:o

Subject:Please help eliminate poverty

Body: Please go to [url]www.one.org[/url] and sign the declaration to eliminate extreme poverty and provide food, water, shelter, basic health care and education to all the world's children.

If possible, promote it and help spread love to the world!

Most Respectfully,
Cosmo the Spook

I've been whoring the site out to everyone. Why not the pope?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-09, 9:26 PM #13
Weather the address in question is real or not, he does have one... sorta.
2006-03-09, 9:35 PM #14
Those are accounts other people read for him. We're talking about his private address here. :p
Pissed Off?
2006-03-09, 9:38 PM #15
I'm the Pope, *****!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-03-10, 12:37 AM #16
The Pope is a Nazi!
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-03-10, 5:47 AM #17
the Pope is gonna smite us all with force lightning.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-10, 5:49 AM #18
The vatican will be come THE FIRST INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE!"
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-03-10, 6:05 AM #19
He accualy has a team of about four nuns who cook him meals and help him read all his mail.

more fun Pope info: He commands the worlds smallest standing army. it's about 200 guys or so but in the 1400 or 1500's they beat France in a war. not that much of an acomplishment but maybe this is when france started it's "lets just surrender to anyone who might pose a threat," pollicy.

I read part of this great book: "How to be Pope" and is covers most of this stuff.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-10, 6:47 AM #20
No, France started their surrender policy when the lost to the Mexicans.

CINCO DE MAYO!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-10, 7:14 AM #21
Had to convert it to different file types get past school blocks, lost a little bit of quality in doing so. Did it a year ago thought it was appropiate to bring up.

The Pope as he Smites Massassi
Attachment: 10933/Pope3.gif (78,497 bytes)
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-03-10, 7:34 AM #22
Look out! He's killing Oprah!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-10, 8:11 AM #23
this is the greatest thread i've ever seen on massassi. voting 5.
2006-03-10, 8:18 AM #24
I just traced the email through my Cpanel... doesn't come up with a path. Not sure what that means, as it didn't present me with an error.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-03-11, 8:21 AM #25
Why am I not known as "his holyness"?
2006-03-11, 8:38 AM #26
I tried to telnet into their mail but it boots me off. Their mail server is john.vatican.va if anyone cares. :rolleyes:

Pretty funny though. :p
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-03-11, 8:55 AM #27
Hmmm,
Code:
$ dig -t mx vatican.va

; <<>> DiG 9.3.2 <<>> -t mx vatican.va
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 24383
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 3, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;vatican.va.			IN	MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
vatican.va.		6000	IN	MX	20 paul.vatican.va.
vatican.va.		6000	IN	MX	50 proxy2.urbe.it.
vatican.va.		6000	IN	MX	10 lists.vatican.va.

Looks more like lists.vatican.va is their mailserver.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-03-11, 9:05 AM #28
Whoops, well maybe thats why I was "booted" off. :p
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-03-11, 9:40 AM #29
Ha. Looks like they named their servers after saints. Or even better, books of the New Testament.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-03-11, 9:59 AM #30
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..."
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-11, 10:23 AM #31
:p
2006-03-11, 6:31 PM #32
:o

Body

Yo pope..can i have some sorrta devine thing? I WANTA MILLION DOLLARS!
2006-03-11, 7:37 PM #33
To whom it may concern..

My name is Abdul Chrishtankiler. I will shortly be launching a nuclear missile at the Vatican, and thought that I would give all within Vatican City a one minute warning prior to their ultimate death. After I have rid the world of the Pope (I deeply regret this decision, I was good friends with the man holding the position long before yourself (I am immortal)) I will drop a nitrogen bomb on the key cities of America, and then proceed to do the same with the European cities.

If I were in your position right now, I would be enjoying my life to it's fullest right now. You have roughly 45 seconds left to live at the current time. And now I will monologue. After I had rid the world of Christians, along with other infidels, I will then populate the earth with the Sons of Kraihn (No relation to the Sons of Korhal), an elitist warrior faction who shall be bred only with the finest of our women. At this point, they will then carry out fighting in an arena for our personal entertainment.

If I were you, and lived past the nuclear missile that exploded on your household about 2 minutes ago, I would wholeheartedly welcome your new Muslim overlords. You have negative 3 minutes to reply to this e-mail and beg for mercy.

I'll see you in heaven, or not since you did not kill for your leader. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Abdul.

RE: To whom it may concern...

I am sorry for my prior mix-up. It would seem that the Qur-Ahn (Sorry for any spelling or gramattical errors. This is being run through a translator as I type) does not teach that the genocide of religions not agreeing with your's gains you extra horny virgins who would like nothing more than to get in your pants. I will now contact Allah and have anyone I may or may not have killed into heaven.

Again, I am sorry for this mix up. I will, however, offer you a free spirit pass to our first three Sons of Kraihn fights, along with a year's supply of Pizza Pueblo free pizza passes, redeemable at any local mortal OR immortal Pizza Pueblo for one large cheese pizza.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Abdul.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-11, 7:41 PM #34
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
To whom it may concern..

My name is Abdul Chrishtankiler. I will shortly be launching a nuclear missile at the Vatican, and thought that I would give all within Vatican City a one minute warning prior to their ultimate death. After I have rid the world of the Pope (I deeply regret this decision, I was good friends with the man holding the position long before yourself (I am immortal)) I will drop a nitrogen bomb on the key cities of America, and then proceed to do the same with the European cities.

If I were in your position right now, I would be enjoying my life to it's fullest right now. You have roughly 45 seconds left to live at the current time. And now I will monologue. After I had rid the world of Christians, along with other infidels, I will then populate the earth with the Sons of Kraihn (No relation to the Sons of Korhal), an elitist warrior faction who shall be bred only with the finest of our women. At this point, they will then carry out fighting in an arena for our personal entertainment.

If I were you, and lived past the nuclear missile that exploded on your household about 2 minutes ago, I would wholeheartedly welcome your new Muslim overlords. You have negative 3 minutes to reply to this e-mail and beg for mercy.

I'll see you in heaven, or not since you did not kill for your leader. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Abdul.

RE: To whom it may concern...

I am sorry for my prior mix-up. It would seem that the Qur-Ahn (Sorry for any spelling or gramattical errors. This is being run through a translator as I type) does not teach that the genocide of religions not agreeing with your's gains you extra horny virgins who would like nothing more than to get in your pants. I will now contact Allah and have anyone I may or may not have killed into heaven.

Again, I am sorry for this mix up. I will, however, offer you a free spirit pass to our first three Sons of Kraihn fights, along with a year's supply of Pizza Pueblo free pizza passes, redeemable at any local mortal OR immortal Pizza Pueblo for one large cheese pizza.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Abdul.

If you really sent that ... you're stupid.
一个大西瓜
2006-03-11, 7:42 PM #35
Now that was funny. :p :D
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-03-11, 7:43 PM #36
What Pommy said. However, I'm about to have a pizza. Lots of cheese. Yummy.
幻術
2006-03-11, 7:44 PM #37
Originally posted by Pommy:
If you really sent that ... you're stupid.

Haha, no I didn't. I'm not that stupid.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-11, 7:48 PM #38
Originally posted by Koobie:
What Pommy said. However, I'm about to have a pizza. Lots of cheese. Yummy.

Did it come from Pizza Pueblo?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-12, 2:31 AM #39
I would like to see what a nitrogen bomb does... Freeze three persons to death?
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2006-03-12, 7:53 PM #40
Originally posted by lassev:
I would like to see what a nitrogen bomb does... Freeze three persons to death?

I just threw nitrogen in there. What's the bomb that they're using now, the one that supposedly kills all living things and leaves buildings mostly intact?
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!