Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I think I might have accidentally e-mailed the pope...
I think I might have accidentally e-mailed the pope...
2006-03-12, 7:58 PM #41
Neutron. Although in reality, it's really just a tactical nuclear warhead -- instead of a high explosive power, it has a higher radiation yield.
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2006-03-13, 8:18 AM #42
You mean.... the DEATH RAY?

Quote:
more fun Pope info: He commands the worlds smallest standing army. it's about 200 guys or so but in the 1400 or 1500's they beat France in a war. not that much of an acomplishment but maybe this is when france started it's "lets just surrender to anyone who might pose a threat," pollicy.

Standing army now.... versus standing army of the Papal States when they were a potent political entity. -_-

EDIT: You could also wire the Pope some money in apology. He accepts all major credit cards!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-03-13, 7:39 PM #43
Which reminds me that the Catholic Church hasn't rescinded their claim of political dominance over the world. Those 200 d00ds would have to be pretty 1337 if he wanted to enforce it though. Maybe they have Holy Hand Grenades.

NBC Newsflash - May 18, 2008 2:34 PM.

"This just in - the pope and his army of 200 have gone on what many describe as a psychotic rampage through Paris earlier today. Witness said that the Pope careened through the city in the pope-mobile "smiting d00ds left and right" with lighting while laughing maniacally. Now that he has a firm hold on Paris, the Pope says that he plans on enforcing the rest of the 800 year old papal bull by 2010."
2006-03-13, 7:43 PM #44
There's only one explanation... the 200 are Priors of the Ori. And the Pope himself is ascended.
Stuff
2006-03-13, 7:51 PM #45
He does look kinda pale.

Hallowed are the Ori!
2006-03-14, 6:08 AM #46
But one must sacrifice looks to become a Prior.

Those dudes are seriously PUG FUGLY

And thats why I stand against them.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-14, 7:26 AM #47
Your Holiness:

I thought I would present you with a poem:

Mike has got such lovely skin
no exema no flakes no scabies
he attributes his silky hide
to eating lots of babies.
-Joel Veitch

Hope you enjoyed it. Have fun with your new ipod nano!
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)

↑ Up to the top!