Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → One of the heroes of our time...
One of the heroes of our time...
2006-03-13, 12:20 PM #41
She's got the minerals. I applaud that.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-13, 1:45 PM #42
Quote:
Non-Muslims are considered Infidels, and if they cannot be converted, they should be killed. I think I prefer religions that say "Our way is right, but we accept that you think differently."

Saying that, however, is being lukewarm in one's faith. If you truly believe that you are right in your very perception of reality, anyone who thinks otherwords is depressingly blind. Out of compassion for their well-being, then, the first step is to try to convince them to your way of thinking. If they reject this and go about preaching what you see as falsity to others, it is out of compassion for the wellbeing of others, the community, that it becomes your responsibility to silence these unbelievers.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-03-13, 1:54 PM #43
I agree, Grismath, which is why I believe Relativism is the way to go.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!