Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What are you guys doing this weekend?
What are you guys doing this weekend?
2006-03-25, 10:41 AM #1
Today I am heading off to go to my first attempt at forming a real band. In fact, im about to leave and i cant wait.
For those of you who know me, you probably can figure out what type of music it is :P

I also have to order a book off of amazon... whoops...

OH AND... wait what was i going to say... OH YEA

I have to draw 150 frames in photoshop for an animation project :(

how about YALL
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-03-25, 10:41 AM #2
I have messed around in Fruity Loops and Sony Vegas... will probably continue with the same tomorrow.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-25, 10:43 AM #3
Sunday I'll probably be studying for a mid-term in my film history class. Otherwise, being lazy, probably.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-03-25, 10:43 AM #4
Do some homework.
D E A T H
2006-03-25, 10:45 AM #5
study for mid-terms and watch pr0n :P
Pie.
2006-03-25, 10:46 AM #6
Empire at War and Vice City :em321:
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-03-25, 10:46 AM #7
Closing shut the jaws of Oblivion.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-03-25, 11:14 AM #8
Working on a paper for my English class. Then getting packed up to head to school since spring break's about over.
2006-03-25, 11:17 AM #9
English Essay, Work, Guitar, and Oblivion.
2006-03-25, 11:20 AM #10
Guitar and working on a history essay.

So mb, what do you play and how many brass players are you trying to get together?
nope.
2006-03-25, 11:36 AM #11
I have a friend coming over today. Well watch a movie and chat. I need to finish a paper after church tomorrow.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-03-25, 11:46 AM #12
I have no plans. Poor me.
2006-03-25, 11:47 AM #13
Ghostface Killah concert with a bunch of people from Junior High school. Cool. :o
2006-03-25, 12:04 PM #14
Guys, its mother's day on sunday!!!

you fellas are AWFUL SONS!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-25, 12:09 PM #15
Hey, I've got flowers and stuff kitted out already!
nope.
2006-03-25, 12:14 PM #16
flowers? damn :(
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-25, 12:27 PM #17
filming
2006-03-25, 12:29 PM #18
I have a CoD match later this evening, about 5 hours of Japanese assignments to get caught up on, and... I'll probably spend most of tomorrow at church and sleeping.
2006-03-25, 12:36 PM #19
Mother's day?? um...I think mother's day is May 14th.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-25, 12:37 PM #20
It's different in different countries.
nope.
2006-03-25, 12:44 PM #21
Drinking and D&D...on seperate days. The drinking has already occured.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-03-25, 2:20 PM #22
Went out drinking last night. Bought a new guitar and a lot of new gear. My band is playing a show in Nashville on Sunday with Mute Math... then we're driving back to Atlanta before driving to Athens to play another show.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-03-25, 2:33 PM #23
Originally posted by Ruthven:
Guys, its mother's day on sunday!!!

you fellas are AWFUL SONS!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesus, don't scare me like that :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-03-25, 2:37 PM #24
Homework in every class, head to the gym, play some CS:S, hang out with people.

In other words, what I do almost every weekend.
2006-03-25, 2:50 PM #25
Originally posted by MBeggar:
Today I am heading off to go to my first attempt at forming a real band. In fact, im about to leave and i cant wait.
For those of you who know me, you probably can figure out what type of music it is :P

I also have to order a book off of amazon... whoops...

OH AND... wait what was i going to say... OH YEA

I have to draw 150 frames in photoshop for an animation project :(

how about YALL

MB I WANT YOUR MUSIC.

Also, this weekend I am seeing my mum and cleaning the house.
2006-03-25, 3:00 PM #26
i was thinking "wtf mother's day is may 14.." too. don't -scare- me like that.

taught all day, fixed up some guitars, changed strings, gonna have to do some soldering on my pickup switcher, and rehearsing tonight. and then I don't know.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-03-26, 10:10 AM #27
Originally posted by MBeggar:
For those of you who know me, you probably can figure out what type of music it is

Pick it up, mb!

My weekend is over now. I hung out with my friends all day after sleeping at my friends house the night before. I just got back from a family vacation and needed to recover. :p Tomorrow I'll probably sit around and perhaps play some Thief 3.

Oh, and I will dread school starting up again.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-03-26, 10:15 AM #28
We drove to white castle.

We live in Maryland.

The closest White Castle is in New Jersey.
2006-03-26, 10:19 AM #29
Watched the Ray Charles movie on Friday night. F'ing awesome.

Yesterday I walked all around downtown, went to Steve's Music, went out with a hot friend of mine for supper, played guitar all night.

Today I'm going shopping for some new shoes before I start my new job tomorrow, and then I'm going out to a café with some friends. Tonight I'll be working on a song for school.
2006-03-26, 10:20 AM #30
Friday I had the girls round, ended up a little tipsy and had a really good chat. Saturday I was supposed to watch the football but the stupid new pitch got waterlogged so it was postponed. Played some pool, hobbled about, then came home with the girls and watched some Arnie film. I've spent the whole of today in front of the computer, doing sod all really. Not good since I have an essay to write and all my belongings to pack.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-03-26, 10:35 AM #31
..Im sulking behind these monitors, wallowing in self-pity and terrible, terrible remorse.

:(
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-03-26, 10:36 AM #32
Remorse? What'd you do wrong buddy?

2006-03-26, 11:04 AM #33
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Guitar and working on a history essay.

So mb, what do you play and how many brass players are you trying to get together?

Guitar / clarinet for now. depends whats needed i guess.

and 4 horns for now
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-03-26, 11:07 AM #34
Friday I saw She's The Man, it was good. Saturday I saw Inside Man, it was really good. Today I'm doing homework, it sucks.
2006-03-26, 11:11 AM #35
Originally posted by Shintock:
Remorse? What'd you do wrong buddy?

I let a precious, priceless opportunity pass me by. :(
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-03-26, 11:16 AM #36
Well, it is Sunday, so not much left to do... But Saterday was the first time I hit dirt jumps in my life. My new mountain bike didn't fall apart so I'm happy. I'm about to leave in like 5mins to do the same thing. I'm addicted! :p I'm a bit jealous that 1 of my friends is attempting 360s while I'm just going up and down though. :gbk: Ahh well, gotta start somewhere.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-03-26, 11:17 AM #37
This day, I made few silly things in Paint Shop Pro, didn't touch Sony Vegas at all and showered. Exciting, really.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-26, 11:21 AM #38
a) Mother's day is the 2nd Sunday of May in the US, thanks for scaring me there.
b) I watched Villanova beat BC on Friday. I'm gonna watch the Villanova game today against Florida.

I've got a calc test tomorrow and I threw together some schedule ideas for registration on Wednesday. I've also been playing Goldeneye.

AI sure has improved since then, I got from Dam through Control in an hour and a half.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2006-03-26, 11:22 AM #39
I saw V for Vendetta last night.

Oh. My. God.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-26, 11:37 AM #40
Went with the girlfriend to her grandparents' house. Made food for 25 people for her grandmothers' 85th birthday.

Eh. Was alright. I saved their asses. Everything would've fallen apart if it weren't for me.

Bad parts:
  • I don't like people who can't handle time constraints logically and raise their voice and get all nerve-gratingly panicky-screamy-shouty (*GASP* ONLY FIVE HOURS LEFT... for a dish that takes half an hour to prepare, and nobody turned up on time anyway). That'd be her mother then... Had everything done with plenty of time to spare.
  • Some of her relatives were on the more annoying/obnoxious side of the spectrum of the human race.

Good parts:
  • Lot's o' quality time with girlfriend (just the two of us from Friday to late Saturday).
  • Getting to test, compare and select the demi-cru champagnes to be served.
  • Preparing the dishes was fun, so long as people who can't handle time-constraints can keep their voices in a conversational tone. The dishes turned out delicious too.
  • I really like my girlfriend's uncle and his wife. They're great people.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.

↑ Up to the top!