Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tonight's Family Guy Quotes
Tonight's Family Guy Quotes
2006-03-26, 6:03 PM #1
"That's Street Fighter."

"I'm a blackguard."
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:05 PM #2
"Bad squirrel! Those are my nuts. No. My nuts. Oh God, no! My nuts!"
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:06 PM #3
"Oh, I am so grounded."

This one was MADE for nerds.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:09 PM #4
Originally posted by JediKirby:
"That's Street Fighter."

"I'm a blackguard."

He said black guy.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-03-26, 6:13 PM #5
Um... no he didn't. A palidin can't wear the helmet of desintegration. If he did, he'd be a black-guard and lose a bunch of palidin spells. That was the nerd-joke.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:15 PM #6
ah I just thought he went through that entire long WoW rant then at the end just said "Fine Im a black guy" like if I were to say it only to say "ok them Im just a cop" or something.
2006-03-26, 6:19 PM #7
That was a DND reference, not a WoW reference.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:20 PM #8
whatever.
2006-03-26, 6:27 PM #9
'almost done almost done almost done almost done'
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-26, 6:28 PM #10
"uh... it's exactly what it looks like."

I can't believe they show this on primetime.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:28 PM #11
"Uh...its exactly what it looks like."
2006-03-26, 6:29 PM #12
I posted first AND had an apostrophe. Hah!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:30 PM #13
"Uh...it's exactly what it looks like."

>.>
2006-03-26, 6:31 PM #14
I posted first AND had an apostrophe. Hah!

I capitalized the sentence.
2006-03-26, 6:34 PM #15
Dammit.

[http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/the_princess_bride/_group_photos/andre_the_giant7.jpg]

I couldn't stop seeing his face. I was BEGGING for a Princess Bride reference, but I didn't get one. The sword fight? I'm grabbing for straws.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 6:35 PM #16
I'm royally PO'd about Family Guy right now. I was just sitting down to watch it when my younger brother barged in and wants to watch Disney Channel. I convinced him to watch FG with me instead, but unfortunately after about thirty seconds of the episode he declares that neither of us would be allowed to watch the episode - my parents are annoyingly overprotective. I had no choice but to let him watch what he wanted, because A) The kid is the biggest ****ing tattletale on the entire planet, and B) My parents were home and listening to the conversation; if my brother said that we weren't allowed to watch it, my parents would be there in about ten seconds and probably decide that I'm never allowed to watch Family Guy again.
Bottom line: Overprotective parents and 12-year-old brothers suck. :gbk:

(Edited for spelling)
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-03-26, 6:36 PM #17
Push him in front of traffic.
2006-03-26, 6:39 PM #18
Originally posted by Darth_Revan:
Stuff about little brother and Family Guy

Why're you PO'd at FG? It's your little brother...

And my mom kinda banned me from anything ever shown on Adult Swim, even though all I was watching on there was FG and Futurama...

Oh well.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-26, 6:42 PM #19
banned you from television...?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-26, 6:43 PM #20
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Why're you PO'd at FG? It's your little brother...

And my mom kinda banned me from anything ever shown on Adult Swim, even though all I was watching on there was FG and Futurama...

Oh well.

He said about. I guess that might make a profuound difference.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-03-26, 7:24 PM #21
"Did ya get my cheese-wiz, boy?"

I was the only one in my house who laughed at it :( , but I'm probably the only one who's seen The Blues Brothers too.
2006-03-26, 7:35 PM #22
Haha, that was a damn good reference. Such a nerdy episode tonight.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 7:39 PM #23
Dammit.

[http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/the_princess_bride/_group_photos/andre_the_giant7.jpg]

I couldn't stop seeing his face. I was BEGGING for a Princess Bride reference, but I didn't get one. The sword fight? I'm grabbing for straws.

yeah i was hoping for at least one "INCONCEIVABLE!"
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-03-26, 7:40 PM #24
Brian: Those are colors
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-03-26, 7:44 PM #25
Lois: "I think I may be pregnant"

Peter: "Are you sure it's yours?!"
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-03-26, 7:45 PM #26
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
yeah i was hoping for at least one "INCONCEIVABLE!"

I owe my mother a dollar because he didn't say it. I was almost certain they'd do it. Damn them.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-26, 9:03 PM #27
Um... no he didn't. A palidin can't wear the helmet of desintegration. If he did, he'd be a black-guard and lose a bunch of palidin spells. That was the nerd-joke.

Just saw it, it was definately "black guy."
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-03-26, 9:44 PM #28
I second.. or now its third the "black guy." Sorry Kirby you're too nerdy for your own good.

"Press the duck to take off, the cow to fire your weapons, and the clown face is there just for fun. Enjoy it."
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-03-26, 10:50 PM #29
I've got it on "TiVo" and it's DEFINITELY black guy. Not black guard.
D E A T H
2006-03-26, 10:53 PM #30
What episode number is it?
2006-03-27, 12:40 AM #31
13, Season 5 of course.
D E A T H
2006-03-27, 8:14 AM #32
I heard black guy perfectly.

that episode was so hilarious.
2006-03-27, 9:57 AM #33
Definitely "black guy." Isn't blackguard pronounced completely differently, like "blaggard" or something?

Blackguard is a bigger turn-on than paladin anyway, though for maximum kinkiness you can't beat a halfling rogue.
2006-03-27, 10:45 AM #34
Hold up, there's a season 5 now?

Oh well, season 4 is out on DvD next month. :D
nope.
2006-03-27, 12:35 PM #35
"Thank you, Toilet Fairy!"
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-03-27, 2:07 PM #36
I also have it on "TiVo" and there is absolutely no mistake. Peter says "black guy." It boggles my mind that anyone could, under normal listening conditions, mistake it for anything else.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-03-27, 2:42 PM #37
That's stupid, because "Black Guard" makes a thousand times more sense. Well, I know they were rollplaying, but whatever. It was funnier to me as a nerd.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-03-27, 3:23 PM #38
That's stupid, because "Black Guard" makes a thousand times more sense. Well, I know they were rollplaying, but whatever. It was funnier to me as a nerd.

Not really.
D E A T H
2006-03-27, 3:26 PM #39
I missed it, but my dad got it. He says they said blackguard, and that he laughed his *** off.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-03-27, 4:51 PM #40

DnD doesnt have static items like "Helmet of desintigration", and if you did have such an item, that could cast desintigration, it wouldn't make him lose the paladin spells just by wearing it, but by, in fact, using it. And if he did use the helmet, he wouldn't become a blackguard, as it is an entirely different class then a paladin. He would just lose paladin spells.

I feel dirty just writing this.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!