Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → When was the last time you got extremely pissed?
When was the last time you got extremely pissed?
2006-03-28, 8:50 AM #1
..and what happened?

Someone dented my car in the parking lot, last week. It's not hard to open the door without hitting the car next yo you. Bah. I take care of my car and try not to get silly dents on it. Atleast the person should have left a note or something. :mad:

Share your anger.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-28, 9:16 AM #2
i got pissed last weekend

i wanted to set fire to a car at 2am but nobody would let me
2006-03-28, 9:17 AM #3
I'm flipping out right now, and I am going to kick Wolfy's *** into next week.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-03-28, 9:19 AM #4
Some ******* at a party back in February kept bugging me and trying to get me to drink, which is a pretty common occurance for me and doesn't really bother me, but then he stole my video camera while I was in the bathroom and hid it and said he wasn't giving it back until I had a drink. Notwithstanding the fact that I had to drive home in under an hour, I certainly wasn't going to have any alcohol just to satisfy some idiot (truth is, I've had alcohol before, and at parties I'll usually have one or two drinks, but with this guy it became a matter of principle).

Anyways after about 20 minutes of looking I finally found the camera, but boy was I ever pissed. To the point where I very nearly lost it and smacked him over the head with a heavy steel rod until my friend stopped me.
Stuff
2006-03-28, 9:20 AM #5
And then did you kick Wolfy's *** into next week?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-03-28, 9:26 AM #6
Psh, that car incident is nothing.

Someone slammed into my front-right end while I was working. Dented up the whole side, broke the headlight and the fixture, and screwed the paint up for the entire portion of the car. He must've hit the car at at least 20mph... in a parking lot...surrounded by other cars....
2006-03-28, 9:57 AM #7
Originally posted by Tracer:
And then did you kick Wolfy's *** into next week?

:confused:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-28, 10:00 AM #8
You are going to kick Wolfy's a**? I called it first. :mad:
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-28, 10:28 AM #9
I'm a pretty timid person with good anger management BUT when it comes to programming, I can be quite hostile. It's funny though because even though I'm cussing the computer out for not doing what I programmed it to do, it's usually always my own damn fault for overlooking an error that I made.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-03-28, 10:40 AM #10
I got a lilttle heated at one of my team mates during my soccer game on Sunday.
Pissed Off?
2006-03-28, 11:02 AM #11
Disclaimer: This is really only something you want to read if you're bored and have nothing else to do. I'm just venting my rage. I put "dumb***" in a spoiler tag.

Got angry at work. I was on the closing shift, and we close to the public at 11:00 PM on Saturdays, righ? So I'm getting ready to get outta there at around 9:45 and I need to use the "good" vacuum (the one that has good suction and floorspace coverage but can telescope under tables) but one of the girls in Showroom is using it. So, fine, I ask if I can use it, of course she says no. I go back to work, not really pissed yet.

It is then that I discover that my Gameroom colleague, who left earlier the evening, didn't finish filling the napkins OR the tickets in all our games. I had to do that. By the time I finish, it's about 10:30. I go ask for the vacuum again because I see the girl isn't using it. She tells me:
"Sorry Matt, you can't take it. I'm waiting for those guests over there to leave so I can vacuum under their table."
This adds to the anger I have already gotten from having to do my co-worker's job. Furthermore, there are still about 20 guests in the store and we close in 30 minutes.
So, I start cleaning the games because I literally have nothing else to do. Of course, I can't clean some of them because the dumbass guests are still using them, and they are now dirtying up some of the games I've already cleaned.
The time is 11:05. About 15 guests still in the store, and my manager is too much of a wuss to tell them to leave. So, I'm very angry now because I just did about an hour and forty-five minutes of unnecessary work. The stupid girl from Showroom still hasn't used the vacuum (in the thirty minutes since I first asked, I could have completely finished my vacuuming), so I just go and take it anyway. She *****es to my boss, and I get in trouble but he lets me keep the vacuum anyway because I'm the only one closing Gameroom but there are three people closing Showroom. I finish my vacuuming at about 11:45.
At this time, I have to go back and clean most of my games all over again. All of the guests have left (thank God) so I finally finished at around 12:45 AM.

I hate people. And their children.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-03-28, 11:07 AM #12
Everyday.

I have a very short temper.

I probably need anger management.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-03-28, 11:08 AM #13
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
Everyday.

Shut up you stupid wizard.
D E A T H
2006-03-28, 11:11 AM #14
:mad:

WRAAAAAAARRRHGGGHGHGEHEIOWAHGIOWE!

*explodes*
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-03-28, 11:20 AM #15
Everyday.

Seriously? You seem like a pretty calm guy to me in our NWN games.

I don't get angry, I have good anger management.

:)
2006-03-28, 11:39 AM #16
I don't remember, I rarely get angry.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-03-28, 12:04 PM #17
yeah, i dont get angry much.

I do however suffer from jealousy and emo'nessy.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-03-28, 12:34 PM #18
Ah yes, I rarely get angry (apart from at family, but you have to live with them) but last week I was pretty pissed off.

So I have a Halifax ISA account because they give you 5% interest rates. I also have a current account with Nationwide (background info). So i've used my Nationwide internet banking for ages and its been fine so I thought I'd set up my Halifax ISA one as I was a bit skint and wanted to transfer some of my savings into my current account so I could spend 'em (yes a bad habit I know).

So I register for this "easy to use" net banking. They send me a letter in the post in the next couple of days with extra security info or some crap, it gets set up after then. So I log in, and I can't actually transfer any money, there doesn't seem to be any option for it. So I send an email in asking them whats going on (yea phones are generally quicker, but i'm not keen on speaking to people on the phone, I have enough of it at work).

I then receive a lovely email back saying something along the lines of "Call this number"

So I call up, and they put me through the usual who wants to be a millionaire questions, whats your name, mothers maiden name, dogs favourite food, what colour is your cat. Finally after they put me through all of that the bloke tells me, oh you'll have to come into your local branch, bring a proof of ID and proof of address and they will do it then. I didn't really question him but I was a bit miffed. After re-reading the letter they sent me, there was no mention of having to go in or anything but I decided whatever, i'll just go in next weekend (about 5 days away)

So I go into my local branch, I have my passport and I bring the letter they sent me as proof of address. They then tell me that they need an actual bank statement as proof of address because for some reason a letter that they sent out isn't quite good enough?

Most pissed off, I go home, ring up again, have a "rant" at the bloke on the phone, who basically blames the other parties saying, "oh they shouldn't have said that, they shoulda told you this etc" and says it was because I didn't have a current account with them.

So I have to go in AGAIN this weekend if I can be bothered to actually set it up. By this point I've already been ****ing paid anyways.

Phew that was a long one, so yea that was one of the few times I got fairly pissed off, I'm not good at having a go at customer support people though, i'm too reasonable, I should have asked for the manager and screamed at him that the customer is always ****ing right :p
/fluffle
2006-03-28, 12:38 PM #19
Originally posted by Stinkywrix:
Seriously? You seem like a pretty calm guy to me in our NWN games.

I don't get angry, I have good anger management.

:)

This is probably a testament to the good RP going on but the dwarf guy in the temple...yeah I was inches away from letting loose a stream of arcane death on the guy.

I'm normally calm. But I get pissed easily, especially when it comes to stupidity. Oh man do I want to unleash death on stupidity. Of course who doesn't.
2006-03-28, 12:40 PM #20
Originally posted by Ruthven:
yeah, i dont get angry much.

I do however suffer from jealousy and emo'nessy.

I guess I'm in the same boat.
幻術
2006-03-28, 1:16 PM #21
I easily get angry at people who get angry easily...so all I am is a paradox, with pretty blue eyes. :em321:
2006-03-28, 1:19 PM #22
30 seconds ago. We just got home from school, my little brother goes "Oh, and Mom, I accidentally left your DS at school." I asked him what game. "Metroid Hunters...."

OK, it's my mom's DS, and she did pay for that game. But she bought that game for me. And I'll say something right now, that kid is NEVER touching my DS again. First, he drops his first one 400 times and BREAKS IT, now he's left one at school. I'm not letting that little ******* NEAR anything I own that cost me $150, or more.

Luckily, we're going back to the school to get it, so maybe we'll have it back. I just hope one of the kids in his class didn't pick it up out of his desk.

I am royally pissed off right now. ESPECIALLY since my mom didn't even yell at him, she just said "Alright...we'll go get it in a few minutes." and yelled at ME when I told him I can't believe he left that at school.

Excuse me while I go hide anything I bought, ever.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-28, 1:19 PM #23
I get angry at people whose parents pay for all their luxuries (i.e. cell phone, car, etc).

I hope they all die in a violent highway accident! :mad: :mad: :mad:

er... maybe I just hope they lose their cell phones.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-03-28, 1:21 PM #24
Uh... my senior year this girl took the chair I was using in Jazz Band. I got extremely furious and yelled at her and she started crying and I threw my T-Sax and stomped off to the library.

Later that day some fat chick took my seat in math, I got furious again and started to leave and this one girl told me I was stupid and I got over it.

Those are the only two times I can remember ever being absolutely furious.
2006-03-28, 1:30 PM #25
Originally posted by Matterialize:
I get angry at people whose parents pay for all their luxuries (i.e. cell phone, car, etc).

If this was directed at me for saying my mom bought me Metroid Hunters, it's because I have been anticipating this game since the day I (not my parents) bought my DS in December 2004. The last time I got a free game? Christmas, and before that, probably last summer. I buy my stuff, unless of course the stuff (game) is rated M, or it's an online purchase, in which case I pay my mom once we get outside the store.

If it wasn't directed at me, nevermind.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-03-28, 1:40 PM #26
I once went into gamestop, paid for my friend's copy of LCS cause he doesn't have any forms of ID (had his driver's license taken away). My friend gave me the money right then and there, in front of the cashier. It was interesting that the cashier didn't say anything.
D E A T H
2006-03-28, 1:59 PM #27
Because the cashier doesn't actually care, and there's no lows restricting it, just company policy.

One of my friends was buying cigarettes, and they carded the girl she was with too, in case she was buying them for her.
2006-03-28, 2:08 PM #28
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]Because the cashier doesn't actually care, and there's no lows restricting it, just company policy.

One of my friends was buying cigarettes, and they carded the girl she was with too, in case she was buying them for her.[/QUOTE]
Actually, from what I understand, they can get fired for selling it that way.
D E A T H
2006-03-28, 2:10 PM #29
Oh really? Hmm...

I've never been carded for any game.
2006-03-28, 2:15 PM #30
I become terribly enraged every time I have to speak with my father, hhich is daily, since I live at home again. He makes me so extremely angry, and I can't do anything about, since I have tnis strong desire to have a place to live and fod to eat.
2006-03-28, 2:28 PM #31
Originally posted by Wolfy:
:confused:

I hope your *** likes next week, because that's where it's going.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-03-28, 2:34 PM #32
Originally posted by ':
-[ellequin']I become terribly enraged every time I have to speak with my father, hhich is daily, since I live at home again. He makes me so extremely angry, and I can't do anything about, since I have tnis strong desire to have a place to live and fod to eat.

Aren't you like incredibly rich from the stock market? Rent a flat, ya bum.
2006-03-28, 2:34 PM #33
I think the last time I got really ticked off it was trying to get Tidus' ultimate wepon in FF X. that darn chocobo race!

that was a few weeks ago.

I had some annoying moments in the past two weeks though but didn't get that mad:

last Wed. I was suposed to have a Electrical Networks test, but the Prof. was in China and the TA never showed up. so I studied my brains out the day before at the expence of my other classes and tests only to get my test moved to tomorrow morning.

this morning I went to pick up KH II. (I have waited about 3.5 years for it) and they said that it wont come in till tomorow. apperantly "release date" means "ship date" not you can accualy have it this day. It's the only game I have ever pre-ordered or tried to get on the release date, so maybe thats normal. but it was news to me.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-03-28, 2:38 PM #34
Originally posted by kyle90:
Some ******* at a party back in February kept bugging me and trying to get me to drink, which is a pretty common occurance for me and doesn't really bother me, but then he stole my video camera while I was in the bathroom and hid it and said he wasn't giving it back until I had a drink. Notwithstanding the fact that I had to drive home in under an hour, I certainly wasn't going to have any alcohol just to satisfy some idiot (truth is, I've had alcohol before, and at parties I'll usually have one or two drinks, but with this guy it became a matter of principle).

Anyways after about 20 minutes of looking I finally found the camera, but boy was I ever pissed. To the point where I very nearly lost it and smacked him over the head with a heavy steel rod until my friend stopped me.

That's really lame, man. I would have been closing to hitting him with a pipe too.

Unfortunately, I don't ever remember getting pissed off. I live an average life with no big ups or downs but just a lot of in-betweens.
2006-03-28, 2:58 PM #35
[QUOTE=Numenor King]
this morning I went to pick up KH II. (I have waited about 3.5 years for it) and they said that it wont come in till tomorow. apperantly "release date" means "ship date" not you can accualy have it this day. It's the only game I have ever pre-ordered or tried to get on the release date, so maybe thats normal. but it was news to me.[/QUOTE]
My gamestop said they'd have KH2 today after around 3, maybe just for preorders though, which is what I usually see to be the case. Wednesday seems to be the day games are publicly available, and anything prior is for preorders only.

My Fiancee preordered it at a compeltely different gamestop, and got hers today around 3 shortly after they arrived. So perhaps since you preordered it, that may be something to take into consideration? (perhaps try calling beforehand as well)

edit: managed to miss that you said you did preorder it and changed my wording accordingly, and added the quote.
2006-03-28, 3:01 PM #36
Originally posted by kyle90:

Understandable, but dealing with drunk people while sober will do that to you. Hell, dealing with drunk people while drunk might even do that to you sometimes. Just realize he was only trying to get you to have a good time :p
D E A T H
2006-03-28, 3:07 PM #37
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Understandable, but dealing with drunk people while sober will do that to you. Hell, dealing with drunk people while drunk might even do that to you sometimes. Just realize he was only trying to get you to have a good time :p[/QUOTE]

Being drunk isnt really an excuse for doing stupid crap. You can still blame the person for getting drunk in the first place.

o.0
2006-03-28, 4:36 PM #38
This thread pisses me off.
2006-03-28, 5:31 PM #39
Everyday.

Dalf Angry! Dalf SMASH!
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-03-28, 5:50 PM #40
Originally posted by Greenboy:
Being drunk isnt really an excuse for doing stupid crap. You can still blame the person for getting drunk in the first place.

I didn't say it was an excuse, or that he should be excused, just trying to present the other side. I've had **** like that done to me a lot, and I try to not let it get to me.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!