Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → When was the last time you got extremely pissed?
When was the last time you got extremely pissed?
2006-03-28, 8:31 PM #41
I'm just glad he didn't drive drunk.

+1 for kyle90
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-28, 8:47 PM #42
Oops, I didn't mean to turn this into a drinking/non-drinking argument. Really, I think it was less because the guy was drunk and more because he was an ******* in general.
Stuff
2006-03-29, 2:10 AM #43
i dont get angry, im kind of a zen master like that... ok so maybee not really but i do hardly ever get upset... just bottle it all up inside... feel so sorry for the poor soul who finally tips me over the edge... :em321: but yeah, last time i got angry was when one of my ex girlfriends key'ed (sp?) my current girlfriends car really bad.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2006-03-29, 5:02 AM #44
I generally don't get angry, I like to appear calm to others. A few weeks ago, though, my next door neighbor at the dorm was yelling his head off at his girlfriend at around 2am on a wednesday or something. He's done it before so that annoyed me, plus he was throwing **** so I'm imagining him hitting her ain't too far off and I found myself imagining in detail the epic beatdown I was going to lay down on him the moment I heard a scream. Then I thought about it and decided "what the hell is he doing yelling at his girlfriend at 2 am anyway?" So I head toward the door to let him know what's what and I hear her leave and him slam the door.

I found myself lying awake in bed 'till near 4:30 just because I was too annoyed to sleep. Then I was in a foul mood the next day.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2006-03-29, 5:10 AM #45
Being a Brit, I thought this was a drinking thread anyway -.- Was going to regale you all with my line dancing in Crete, and how I almost pulled the line into the pool...

Anyway, I'm not one to get angry. I rarely show extremes of emotion - hell, I don't really feel anything other than happy I guess. High on life? Maybe. I'm generally happy whatever I do.
"Whats that for?" "Thats the machine that goes 'ping'" PING!
Q. How many testers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. We just noticed the room was dark; we don't actually fix the problems.
MCMF forever.
2006-03-29, 10:31 AM #46
I can't remember the last time I got pissed off.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-29, 11:05 AM #47
Don't remember the last time I really got angry. Been years and years.
Life is beautiful.
2006-03-29, 1:24 PM #48
I got really angry last night. My ex-girlfriend is acting like a childish *****.

I smoked a lot of weed.
>>untie shoes
2006-03-29, 5:29 PM #49
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
but yeah, last time i got angry was when one of my ex girlfriends key'ed (sp?) my current girlfriends car really bad.

wow!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-03-29, 7:45 PM #50
I don't get pissed. I get even.

OHSNAPJESUS!
2006-03-29, 8:53 PM #51
I actually can't remember the last time I got extremely pissed. It was probably back in high school. Pretty amazing considering the anger problems I used to have.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!