Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So, remember that "Multi-Touch Interactive Display" video?
So, remember that "Multi-Touch Interactive Display" video?
2006-03-29, 11:36 AM #41
Hah! Proof!
See, it looks just like this controller I have, made by this company called Medion.
Bought it in a set for $6 new ^_^
Attachment: 11190/IMG_0373.JPG (56,735 bytes)
Still here.
2006-03-29, 1:31 PM #42
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Well in that case you would not need a very powerful video card, just one that can connectors to drive that sort of resolution. Dual link DVI only goes up to 2560 x1600 in 3D or 2D. On the other hand of the display was set up properly and Nvidia released the right drivers, the monitor could have several connections that went hooked up to four of five of the connectors on the cards... Though I think when that happens the refresh rate plummets. Of course they wouldn't be running in SLI mode.

So use a card, or cards, that supports more than 2 heads. Appian has been making cards that handle 16+ heads for years, it's nothing new.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-03-29, 5:08 PM #43
Originally posted by CaptBevvil:
Pft, Wheel of Fortune has had one of them for nearly 10 years.

I was thinking of Wheel of Fortune also because the narrator is like an asian Vanna White.
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-03-29, 5:17 PM #44
Originally posted by Emon:
So use a card, or cards, that supports more than 2 heads. Appian has been making cards that handle 16+ heads for years, it's nothing new.

That's what I'm saying. You'd just have to fill up your PCI slots, you wouldn't need much power.
2006-03-29, 5:57 PM #45
And I'm saying that you don't HAVE to fill up your PCI slots, you can do it all from ONE. I was just pointing that out.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-03-29, 7:42 PM #46
Originally posted by Centrist:
I was thinking of Wheel of Fortune also because the narrator is like an asian Vanna White.

Except that Vanna doesn't have an accent ripped straight from the South Park TV series.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-03-29, 7:53 PM #47
All I can think of after seeing that is Fahrenheit 451. *_* That video is EXACTLY how it's described in the book.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-03-29, 8:20 PM #48
I know my friends always send me ridiculously large/high res videos of puppies. If only my living room wall were capable of playing them...
2006-03-29, 8:44 PM #49
probably needed to use a cheap design,... or you could use any wireless controllers with it

I'm guessing that looking at pr0n and trying to hide it would be a tad difficult with this machine, lawl
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-03-30, 3:34 PM #50
Originally posted by Centrist:

Well at least someone caught on. :(
"The solution is simple."

↑ Up to the top!