Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Holy statutory rape Batman!"
"Holy statutory rape Batman!"
2004-06-15, 6:07 PM #1
Alright, time for a fun, yet serious story.

There is a girl who use to work as a server/waitress where I work. Let's call her Jailbait. Well, to work at this place as a server, you gotta be 18. Why, I dunno, cause we don't serve booze. Anyway, Jailbait got a job there, and started dating a guy who is 23. Of course, the 2 of them hopped on the good foot and did the bad thing.

A few weeks ago she was at a party when her father made a surprise visit, and said Jailbait was grounded, because she had done some grand theft auto the previous week. He also said she was 17, not 18. Suffice to say she lost her job that very night, because all her coworkers who were at the party called the manager at midnight and told him.

So Jailbait lost her job. But wait, at the party was a girl named Legally Brunette. Legally Brunette bares a slight resemblance to Jailbait, even though Jailbait is of hispanic desent, and Legally Brunette is caucasian. Legally Brunette's picture ID went missing that night.

A few days later she went to the apartment and spent 20 minutes knocking on the door. She heard someone in there since the TV was cranked up really loud.

Now, not sure all the details, but apparently Jailbait is now working at a strip club. At 17. We think she stole Legally Brunette's driver's license and school ID. Two excellent IDs, and got a social security card for Legally Brunette, and now has a job at a strip joint.

Legally Brunette refuses to go to the police however, because she is not very confrontational. Suffice to say, all the people where I work are very pissed off at Jailbait, and Jailbaits boyfriend (Yes, he is still doing the nasty with her).

So now, being the nice guy that I am, must take my first trip to a strip club to see if Jailbait is really working there, along with a few other coworkers. If so, we must get her fired, and hell, arrested while we are at it, since Legally Brunette won't do it. Not how I wanted to pay my first visit to an exotic dance club.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-06-15, 6:10 PM #2
I hope her dad finds out this 23 year old is buckin' his 17 year old daughter.

------------------
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-06-15, 6:10 PM #3
And how old are you? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

That really sucks, what kind of creep would do that?

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-15, 6:11 PM #4
Murder someone and frame her for it. That way, no confrontaion, and you don't have to go inside!
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-06-15, 6:12 PM #5
Yeah If I was legally brunette I'd go rob a bank.

Atleast here in Ohio it's only 21 if they sell alcohol. And if they do, no fully nude girls. 18+ BYOB is all game

------------------
I felt like destroying something beautiful.

[This message has been edited by Z@NARDI (edited June 15, 2004).]
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-06-15, 6:12 PM #6
The dad knows his daughter is doing the nasty with the 23 year old. In Texas, 17 is the legal age (though after that it's 3 years). The dad doesn't seem to really care, as long as she isn't doing anything overly illegal.

And I am 20. I don't even know if I am old enough to get into the strip bar since most are 21.

------------------
2004-06-15, 6:17 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">So now, being the nice guy that I am, must take my first trip to a strip club......
</font>
heh, I believe you. "First time". Riiiight. *nudge nudge* [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The sooner you realize I'm right the better off you will be.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-06-15, 6:18 PM #8
In Texas, its 18+ for totally nude cause they can't serve alcohol there. 21+ for topless cause of alcohol. Both of these are by law I think. I don't know if this place is totally nude, or just topless. And I'd rather call them and speak and not go up there and speak, because if Jailbait sees us there, she might retaliate on me and my coworkers/friends.

If we do go there, we'll try and speak out front or in the front lobby, because none of us are 21, and none of us want to see chicks on stage getting money shoved down there g-strings. 2 of the 3 of us have girlfriends.

This just in: I called the strip bar. Sure enough, there is a girl working there with my coworker's name. I told the manager her real name, and he said to call back in a few minutes so he can speak with her.

THIS JUST IN:
As Donald Trump would say it: "Your fired!"

And he asked if I was 21 cause he offered me a drink.

------------------

[This message has been edited by THRAWN (edited June 15, 2004).]
2004-06-15, 6:39 PM #9
What is she going to do? Not take her clothes off?

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-06-15, 6:42 PM #10
Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-06-15, 6:45 PM #11
I don't get the Batman reference.

------------------
Dude I've seen girls and I've seen lobsters, and that is totally a lobster.

-Correction
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-06-15, 6:46 PM #12
But maybe you'll get a date with Legally Brunette.

------------------

-Correction
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-06-15, 6:46 PM #13
And then you'll both go to law school together.

------------------

-Correction
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-06-15, 6:48 PM #14
Little girls are going to be sluts, regardless. It's a sad fact of life, and is especially common around here (at least from what I can gather).

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-15, 7:00 PM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Compos Mentis:
Little girls are going to be sluts, regardless. It's a sad fact of life, and is especially common around here (at least from what I can gather).

</font>

Tell that to Legally Brunette. She hasn't even kissed a boy and she is almost 19.

And the reason I chose Legally Brunette is because she is legal, and has brunette hair. Not because of some stupid movie.

------------------
2004-06-15, 7:02 PM #16
and you were making a pun

------------------
2004-06-15, 7:07 PM #17
LEGALLY BLONDE IS NOT A STUPID MOVIE!

------------------

-Correction
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-06-15, 7:08 PM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jin:
Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.</font>

2004-06-15, 7:14 PM #19
I don't see why it's any of your business. Why should you care what "jailbait" does? Just get the id card back, and then get on with your life.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-15, 7:26 PM #20
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
I don't see why it's any of your business. Why should you care what "jailbait" does? Just get the id card back, and then get on with your life.</font>

That is what I said before in one of my posts. If the girl gives me the ID back, she can go do what she wants. The only reason I'd of called the police on her is if the place wouldn't give me the ID back, or terminate her.

------------------
2004-06-15, 7:43 PM #21
17 is jailbait?! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-06-15, 7:52 PM #22
Just let her mess up her own life. I have a friend who's 16 dating a 21 year old, I tried to talk to her about it and she blew up at me saying I was jealous.

Let'em mess up their own lives and stay out of it. Just not worth the hassle, they're gonna do it eventually.

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-06-15, 8:52 PM #23
What Spork said

------------------
If you drive... Don't park... Accidents cause people
2004-06-15, 9:23 PM #24
....it's not often that "the right thing to do" involves viewing underaged nudity....

------------------
Dark, Darker, Darko

RIP Madaventor: God bless you.
I live in the weak, and the wounded.
2004-06-16, 1:09 AM #25
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darko:
....it's not often that "the right thing to do" involves viewing underaged nudity....</font>

Which is exactly why he should not let the opertunity pass him by.

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-06-16, 2:23 AM #26
You've given me statutory rape... And Batman... Mental images now flood my mind.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-16, 2:30 AM #27
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:

</font>

What the spork said. 23-17 is hardly what I'd call a wildly inappropriate age difference.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-06-16, 3:38 AM #28
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THRAWN:

So now, being the nice guy that I am, must take my first trip to a strip club to see if Jailbait is really working there, along with a few other coworkers. If so, we must get her fired, and hell, arrested while we are at it, since Legally Brunette won't do it. Not how I wanted to pay my first visit to an exotic dance club.
</font>

Like a white dude in a horror movie... "I'd better INVESTIGATE!!"

<3 Chappelle
2004-06-16, 4:15 AM #29
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You've given me statutory rape... And Batman... Mental images now flood my mind.
</font>
Ambiguously Gay Duo just came to mind.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">What the spork said. 23-17 is hardly what I'd call a wildly inappropriate age difference.
</font>
While numerically it is only 6 years apart, the emotional and mental states of a 23 year old and 17 year old are not the same.

------------------
2004-06-16, 4:29 AM #30
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:

</font>

http://www.ageofconsent.com/
there, now you all know

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-06-16, 4:45 AM #31
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Genki:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/
there, now you all know
</font>

17 here in Victoria. So 16 is illegal, eh...

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-06-16, 4:47 AM #32
never mind

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited June 16, 2004).]
2004-06-16, 7:57 AM #33
Hey, anyone who's into necrophilia come to Georgia, you only get one year!

sorry...

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-06-16, 12:53 PM #34
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kieran Horn:
While numerically it is only 6 years apart, the emotional and mental states of a 23 year old and 17 year old are not the same.
</font>

Eh, women mature faster anyway. I'm not saying there wouldn't be a gap in emotional maturity but it need not be that enormous.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-06-16, 1:10 PM #35
The age of consent law in Washington is at least 16 years of age, and if the person is under 18, they have to be within 5 years of age. For example, a 16 year old could have sex with a 21 year old legally. A 17 year old have sex with a 22 year old, and after that anything goes.

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-16, 2:10 PM #36
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jaiph:
Eh, women mature faster anyway. I'm not saying there wouldn't be a gap in emotional maturity but it need not be that enormous.</font>

Maybe Australian women are different, because, typically, high school girls in America are dim-witted ditzes whose pants are little looser than their morals.

Not to say that responsible high school girls are in an outrageously small minority, though.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-06-16, 5:55 PM #37
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darko:
....it's not often that "the right thing to do" involves viewing underaged nudity....

</font>

We got the ID back and I didn't even have to go in, thank God. I don't need to see a minor naked doing a pole dance, thank you very much.

------------------
2004-06-16, 6:07 PM #38
What happened with the girl?

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-16, 6:11 PM #39
Wolfy, in Australia (at least from what I've heard) sex isn't portrayed as the big bad monster that is going to eat you as it is here.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited June 16, 2004).]
2004-06-16, 6:15 PM #40
Terminated from the job. The girl doesn't want to press charges. In fact, if it wasn't for all of us, she probably wouldn't of gotten the ID back.

Turns out I wasn't the only one working on it. I was just the only one doing it alone. Several coworkers got together and plotted out how to do it legally. A guy I'll call Former Marine Sgt., who is like 45, went up there and spoke to management. Supposedly someone in management covered for her. Then when I called (they told me someone had gone up there), they realized there might be some validty in the statements of accusation and confronted her.

The 23 year old is pissed off of course at her, and not me. I was the one to officially get her terminated, and some coworkers know it, and it'll eventually get out but for now, it's kind of hush hush. One of the managers said "Jesus, you people sure are vengeful, I hope none of you ever gang up to get me fired."

I laughed, because I didn't know anyone else was working on it. I just did mine for 3 reasons.

1.) It's morally the right thing to do.
2.) Legally Brunette is one of the sweetest girl's I've met and doesn't deserve this.
3.) Statutory Rape once said something that kind of hurt me. This was my revenge. Yes, I am that much of a vengeful little prick.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!