Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Holy statutory rape Batman!"
"Holy statutory rape Batman!"
2004-06-16, 6:35 PM #41
Vengeful pricks kick a**
*does happy dance*

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-06-16, 6:49 PM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jaiph:
Eh, women mature faster anyway. I'm not saying there wouldn't be a gap in emotional maturity but it need not be that enormous.</font>

Yeah really, what species have you been dealing with lately Jeff?
I've heard this myth all my life, and I can guarantee to 100% accuracy that it's a steaming pile of bullcrap. Most of the women I've met can be summarized as fickle harlots whose only purpose in life is jumping in the sack with random men; the rest of their life is just a boring, dull march between orgasms which they participate in by mere rote. I'm not sure how you can construe this as emotional or mental maturity.
2004-06-16, 6:59 PM #43
Yeah...if only my life were like that.

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-06-16, 7:02 PM #44
Maybe it's just an australian thing [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] It's one reason I had just as many friends who were girls growing up as I did guys, most of the guys my age just weren't as mature. I'm not saying all girls mature faster, hell no.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1, 2 & 3 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-06-16, 7:49 PM #45
Jaiph, it isn't until about 23-28 that women finally realize how stupid they were and immature they were. That's when they usually finish growing up. Not saying men still aren't immature then, but it's around then that they realize the bad boy doesn't fly and they want the nice guy.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-06-16, 8:43 PM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THRAWN:
Jaiph, it isn't until about 23-28 that women finally realize how stupid they were and immature they were. That's when they usually finish growing up. Not saying men still aren't immature then, but it's around then that they realize the bad boy doesn't fly and they want the nice guy.

</font>

It's too bad, b/c by the time women actually get more mature and less stupid, their looks are going to hell on an exponential curve.

We men age on a gradual slope instead of a 85 to 90-degree plummet. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-16, 9:35 PM #47
[meh, I should read more posts. Page already said what I was going to.]

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance

[This message has been edited by Jin (edited June 17, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!