Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A difficult situation...
A difficult situation...
2006-04-01, 4:44 PM #41
Perhaps I will lose out in the end -- in fact, in all probability, that is what will happen. But which would feel better for me -- losing her; or gaining her, and losing respect for myself?
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2006-04-01, 4:48 PM #42
Originally posted by Delphian:
Naturally, she's going to have to choose between you two.

Or she won't choose either. :p

Seriously though, just let what happens happen. If you keep trying to pursue something why she's in a relationship (as bad as it may be) she'll probably just get frustrated. The choice is up to her, so let her make it but don't wait forever for her to make a decision (unless you want to, then go ahead.)

(Um...if this is an April Fools: "ha ha." I just had to add that.)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-04-01, 4:49 PM #43
I think having sex with her sister would feel the best for you...

I mean, it is sex...

In all seriousness, I stole Liz from her ex... She and I now live together and are deeply in love.

I'm sure if I dwelled on it, I could make myself think there was a reason not to trust her because of the fact that I did exactly what I would fear.

But the fact of the matter is, I know that she loves me, and that's enough to keep me from thinking anything other than happy thoughts.

You say you'd lose respect for her (or yourself), but to be honest, it IS up to her to decide. What's in your hands is making her realize why you're a better choice.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-04-01, 4:52 PM #44
I don't believe that she has a sister.

And I like some things much more than sex. Entirely non-sexual things, at that.
2006-04-01, 4:54 PM #45
Originally posted by JediKirby:
My suggestion is to go for her. Yeah, she's got a boyfriend, and it really isn't respectful to try for her... but? She's obviously not completely devoted to him. My suggestion would be to confront her. Tell her how much you want to be with her. Ask her if knowing that changes anything. If it does, ask her if it really makes sense to be with someone when you feel that way about someone else. If it doesn't change anything, tip your hat and say goodbye. The closure is a must for you to get over this and move on soon. I know people who get over things like that, but are in a slump and don't go on dates for a year later because they feel so let down.

I agree. Unless this guy's a friend of yours (and it doesn't sound like he is) you don't owe him anything. As for her, she's clearly a big girl. She can make her own decisions.

And if she decides to stay with him, have sex with her sister.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-04-01, 7:18 PM #46
NO SEX WITH SISTERS! ONLY SEX WITH HER!!! I mean...

Nope. That's exactly what I meant.
2006-04-01, 7:28 PM #47
/me steals yectis woman

↑ Up to the top!