Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → School Shooting averted
School Shooting averted
2006-04-07, 9:37 AM #41
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]No, he's not. He's a complete ****ing idiot. Jesus.[/QUOTE]

I guess you just can't help yourself?

Hey Freelancer, start saying that Nazi's are Horrible or other such stuff. I wonder what DJ will reactively post to that. I think at this point contradicting you has become his obsession that will only grow more twisted as time goes on; maybe you should try having fun with this. Spice things up a little here or there. I know I would if I had some deranged duelist that would hang on my every word, desperate to look for an opening.
2006-04-07, 9:57 AM #42
:rolleyes:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-07, 10:26 AM #43
[QUOTE=Lord Kuat]I guess you just can't help yourself?

Hey Freelancer, start saying that Nazi's are Horrible or other such stuff. I wonder what DJ will reactively post to that. I think at this point contradicting you has become his obsession that will only grow more twisted as time goes on; maybe you should try having fun with this. Spice things up a little here or there. I know I would if I had some deranged duelist that would hang on my every word, desperate to look for an opening.[/QUOTE]

Hahah.

Freelancer: "Dj Yoshi is smart."
Dj Yoshi: "NO I'M NOT YOU IDIOT! YOUR OPINION IS WRONG!"
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-07, 10:32 AM #44
WOw wtf, I told you guys to drop that.

He WASNT trying to start an argument!

Freelancer said they werent in their right minds, and yoshi said they were idiots.

What the hell is wrong with that? He was pretty much agreeing with freelancers point.

Bring this up again and I ban you, simple as that.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-04-07, 10:45 AM #45
Some people deserve to be shot.

And some people deserve to shoot those people.
2006-04-07, 2:58 PM #46
Originally posted by Spook:
Dohohohohoho, American Fark! :D

:gbk:
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol

↑ Up to the top!