Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → First Nintendo Revolution ingame screenshot
First Nintendo Revolution ingame screenshot
2006-04-09, 12:55 PM #41
Originally posted by Z@NARDI:
I like the fact you can move the control and effect the player

I know for sure when im into a game I can be found tring to move my hands in a particular direction.. now I can do it and not look dumb.

Seriously.

I can't wait to see what other cool things people are going to crank out with this.

It'd be cool if they had an on rails shooter, where you used two revolution controllers, one for each hand, to akimbo shoot enemies.
2006-04-09, 4:16 PM #42
From what I could see, xbox 360 has better graphics, hence PS3 will have better, too, because those are the two systems in real competition.

*dodges thrown projectiles*
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-04-09, 4:29 PM #43
[QUOTE=Double Helix]From what I could see, xbox 360 has better graphics, hence PS3 will have better, too, because those are the two systems in real competition.

*dodges thrown projectiles*[/QUOTE]
No ****? :p
D E A T H
2006-04-09, 4:31 PM #44
Originally posted by Pommy:
Just for whoever thinks its concept art / renders / whatever,

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/OMFG.jpg

Oh. Well, there you have it.
2006-04-09, 4:38 PM #45
Now that I think about it, wouldn't your arms get tired if you play this game for more than an hour? I know that I can feel my arms getting heavy when I play a lightgun game for about an hour or so.
2006-04-09, 4:48 PM #46
my god, nintendo is asking you to *gasp* EXERCISE!!
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-04-09, 5:00 PM #47
Originally posted by Ford:
my god, nintendo is asking you to *gasp* EXERCISE!!

That's not really exercising. I've heard people in the army say that, for not saluting correctly, they had to salute for hours on end, and they didn't really gain any muscle mass or anything, it just made the arm stiff and sore. 'Course, this was a good 10-15 years ago.
D E A T H
2006-04-09, 5:08 PM #48
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]That's not really exercising. I've heard people in the army say that, for not saluting correctly, they had to salute for hours on end, and they didn't really gain any muscle mass or anything, it just made the arm stiff and sore. 'Course, this was a good 10-15 years ago.[/QUOTE]
You don't allways gain noticable muscle mass when you exercise. There are more things to it than getting big muscles. Duh.
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-04-09, 5:54 PM #49
Originally posted by genk:
The one thing that saddens me about the remote is they made a lightgun that isn't gun shaped :(

But then people would be desensematized to violence.
2006-04-09, 6:34 PM #50
[QUOTE=Double Helix]You don't allways gain noticable muscle mass when you exercise. There are more things to it than getting big muscles. Duh.[/QUOTE]
What else would you gain by holding your arm up in the air then, smart one?
D E A T H
2006-04-09, 6:46 PM #51
Entertainment via the Video Game.
2006-04-09, 7:14 PM #52
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]What else would you gain by holding your arm up in the air then, smart one?[/QUOTE]
Discipline
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2006-04-09, 7:28 PM #53
So... Nintendo's maki ng an army of rigid nazi gamers?

-Well then Sieg Heil *****es, sign me up!
2006-04-09, 7:36 PM #54
Bob Ross Painting!
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-04-09, 7:39 PM #55
Oh my god... imagine what Mario Paint would have been like for the Revo... I'd bet good money they'll remake it for this...

-Say, I heard a rumor that Nintendo's going portable after this. Any merit? And I don't mean any fanboy "Nevahr gonna du taht, n00b" stuff, I mean like an article or something.
2006-04-09, 7:42 PM #56
Nintendo's going portable? If you mean systems...where have you been? DS, Gameboy, portable.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-09, 7:43 PM #57
Originally posted by bearded_jarl:
Oh my god... imagine what Mario Paint would have been like for the Revo... I'd bet good money they'll remake it for this...

-Say, I heard a rumor that Nintendo's going portable after this. Any merit? And I don't mean any fanboy "Nevahr gonna du taht, n00b" stuff, I mean like an article or something.

There's a painting game in the works.
D E A T H
2006-04-10, 2:49 AM #58
I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a gun add on that you can plug the remote into, just like they're making a standard gaming controller the remote can plug into. Nintendo made the original Light Gun, so I trust them to know what they're doing.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-10, 11:50 AM #59
Everything I've read seems to indicate that addons for the controller will be VERY cheap to produce, and that soem games may even include their own addons.
2006-04-10, 2:15 PM #60
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Nintendo's going portable? If you mean systems...where have you been? DS, Gameboy, portable.

I mean permanently. this is what I've heard for a long time, but only just recently did it come from someone I trust.

-That, basically, Nintendo's done with real consoles and is going to be exclusively portable. Forever.
2006-04-10, 2:18 PM #61
No.

No.

No.
2006-04-10, 2:22 PM #62
Thank god.

-Eat poo and self terminate, trusted someone!
2006-04-10, 5:10 PM #63
Highly unlikely. Nintendo has money coming out of their *$$. As long as they make mario and zelda games for their consoles, I really don't think nintendo will forget its console history.

We'll just have to wait and see though. I have faith in Nintendo and think it's awsome what they're doing.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-04-10, 6:51 PM #64
Originally posted by petmc20:
Highly unlikely. Nintendo has money coming out of their *$$. As long as they make mario and zelda games for their consoles, I really don't think nintendo will forget its console history.

We'll just have to wait and see though. I have faith in Nintendo and think it's awsome what they're doing.

They really don't. They're comfortable, but they don't have a LOT of money to throw around.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!