Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What the **** is wrong with people?
What the **** is wrong with people?
2006-05-07, 8:51 PM #1
Saw this video on another forum, and it just disturbs me that people like this exists. If anyone's going to be burning in hell, it's them (plus the invited guest list, of course)
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-05-07, 8:54 PM #2
That's the kind of thing that can happen to you when your dad is Fred Phelps.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-07, 9:04 PM #3
Her mouth looks attractive for little Spook
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-07, 9:05 PM #4
I have a hard time understanding how these peoples brains work.. or don't for that matter.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-05-07, 9:09 PM #5
If you couldn't be bothered (or don't have the bandwidth) watching the video:

Soldier died in Iraq.
Town holds funeral.
Nutters turn out to protest carrying signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers , God hates gays etc"
Religous nut tells people that they are happy "God is killing soldiers" as it is form of punishment for the nation.
Interviewer tells nutter that she is obviously a nut.
Nutter rants for a bit about the wrath of god.
Interviewer makes amusing comments about nutter.
Interviewer wins!

The whole thing was nuts.
2006-05-07, 9:15 PM #6
What a ****ing nut job.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-07, 9:17 PM #7
Why aren't people protesting at their church with signs saying "God hates Fred Phelps and his family"?
Stuff
2006-05-07, 9:19 PM #8
Originally posted by kyle90:
Why aren't people protesting at their church with signs saying "God hates Fred Phelps and his family"?

Because in all likelihood, if there is a god, he probably doesn't hate Fred Phelps but still doesn't hate gays. Which I think is a more fitting irony that if he sent him to hell.

godhatesfredphelps.com
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-07, 9:21 PM #9
Yeah, Sean Hannity is pretty crazy.

(And that ***** needs to die. Seriously.)

((And when she dies, I'll organize a protest to rally at the funeral to piss off her family.))
2006-05-07, 9:25 PM #10
I've been a lot happier and content in life realizing that most people suck
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-05-07, 9:31 PM #11
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]((And when she dies, I'll organize a protest to rally at the funeral to piss off her family.))[/QUOTE]

I was hoping he'd ask her if she'd be fine with that.
$do || ! $do ; try
2006-05-07, 9:32 PM #12
Wow...

If this group was around 2000 years ago, they would be protesting people mourning Jesus's death...

I don't even know how I would react if one of my family members died and this group protested at our funeral. I get angry just thinking about it...
2006-05-07, 9:40 PM #13
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare:
I don't even know how I would react if one of my family members died and this group protested at our funeral. I get angry just thinking about it...

I would sue. It's harrasment and would cause mental distress, possibly long-lasting psychological problems.
2006-05-07, 9:44 PM #14
Wouldn't you just love to kidnap and deprogram people like that for sport?
I'm just a little boy.
2006-05-07, 10:03 PM #15
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]I would sue. It's harrasment and would cause mental distress, possibly long-lasting psychological problems.[/QUOTE]

See, but then you'd become one of those bastards that suck up tax dollars in frivolous lawsuits for "emotional damages".
$do || ! $do ; try
2006-05-07, 10:07 PM #16
That was hilarious, but Colmes was being kinda stupid. Hannity was better. <--Never watches this show
2006-05-07, 10:22 PM #17
Lock and load, it's dumbass huntin' season.
2006-05-07, 10:37 PM #18
I pity her.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-07, 10:38 PM #19
Why do delusional people always have smiles like hers?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-05-08, 12:27 AM #20
She should keep it in her church.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2006-05-08, 3:29 AM #21
I honestly don't care.
2006-05-08, 4:46 AM #22
She may be crazy, but that 'reporter' is doing a really bad job of interviewing her. He just tells her she's a nut, which is pretty outrageous. Even though she may be, journalists aren't supposed to show their opinions about a subject, let alone that they should tell people what to do or do not.

They should fire that guy.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-05-08, 5:44 AM #23
Wow, she's a fine example of brainwashing.

Those Hannity and Colmes guys seem pretty crap as interviewers go. They seem to tag team her and rather than interview her as I assume was the point, they insult her over and over. Sure she's saying some pretty reprehensible stuff but by going the way about it they did, the audience doesn't actually learn anything.
2006-05-08, 6:18 AM #24
Wow, that's crazy s*** right there. She's definitely brainwashed.

There are some scary things that come out of the Midwest.
2006-05-08, 6:22 AM #25
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
She may be crazy, but that 'reporter' is doing a really bad job of interviewing her. He just tells her she's a nut, which is pretty outrageous. Even though she may be, journalists aren't supposed to show their opinions about a subject, let alone that they should tell people what to do or do not.

They should fire that guy.

The point of Hannity and Colmes though is that one is very conservative (Hannity) and the other is very liberal (Colmes). Their opinions are one of the only reasons to watch the show. Very rarely do they agree on anything. You watch it more to see them debate with their feelings on an issue. Each gets time to talk to the guests each segment.

Realize this is a 24/7 news channel. They have the shows where the journalists don't show their opinions, but they also have shows where the journalists opinion is what the show is based on. (Beltway Boys, O'Reilly, etc). And its not just FOX News, as CNN and others have the same thing.
2006-05-08, 6:27 AM #26
Colmes is very liberal...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-05-08, 7:13 AM #27
I think we should be way more lenient on murder, if the people murdered really deserved it. It would improve this country by several hundred percent.
2006-05-08, 9:21 AM #28
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I think we should be way more lenient on murder, if the people murdered really deserved it. It would improve this country by several hundred percent.

How on earth do you determine if some people "really deserved it"...
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-05-08, 10:05 AM #29
Originally posted by Echoman:

See, people who as that question obviously don't deserve to live.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-05-08, 11:12 AM #30
So, these people are trying to tell us that...

God kills people... with people... with guns...?

No, I don't think so. The reason that the world is in such a suffering state is because people have free will, and God supposedly doesn't control them. So why would he decide to do so now?

Besides, if soldiers are such big sinners, then isn't it punishment enough that they'll all go to Hell when they die?

Bah. :)

Secondly, what's this about people with anti-gay signs?
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-05-08, 11:41 AM #31
Yeah. It goes against the whole "free will" thing that is so prevalent in the Bible.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-08, 11:58 AM #32
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:

Do not be so eager to deal out death and judgement.
2006-05-08, 12:49 PM #33
Murder should be legal if it's really creative or takes alot of effort on the murderers part.

Example;

If I can decapitate a person using only a piece of paper and a paperclip, it should be legal.
2006-05-08, 12:55 PM #34
Originally posted by Echoman:

We take a poll on Massassi.
2006-05-08, 1:12 PM #35
Rob, that wouldn't be take creativity but perserverence. ;)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-08, 1:35 PM #36
Originally posted by Rob:
Murder should be legal if it's really creative or takes alot of effort on the murderers part.

Example;

If I can decapitate a person using only a piece of paper and a paperclip, it should be legal.

You'll the be MacGyver killer!
Pissed Off?
2006-05-08, 1:41 PM #37
Hello, world, meet Christianity. Hello, Christianity, meet world. Don't forget that anally raping the world is your main purpose.
2006-05-08, 1:44 PM #38
Originally posted by gothicX:
Hello, world, meet Christianity. Hello, Christianity, meet world. Don't forget that anally raping the world is your main purpose.

Hint: just because you claim to be Christian doesn't make you Christian.
2006-05-08, 1:47 PM #39
I am a Christian.
2006-05-08, 1:49 PM #40
Originally posted by gothicX:

How does it feel to be ignorant?
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!