Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What the **** is wrong with people?
What the **** is wrong with people?
2006-05-08, 1:57 PM #41
Originally posted by Freelancer:
I pity her.

Don't have pity for her.

I find it's best to ignore Christians on the news. Unless they have something worthy of my attention.

No offence. I should also add I rarely watch the news, only when I am at the gym and I get the cardio machine that has the news on right in front of me.
2006-05-08, 1:57 PM #42
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I think we should be way more lenient on murder, if the people murdered really deserved it. It would improve this country by several hundred percent.

It used to be. "Needed Killing" was a legal murder defense in Texas until, what, the 50's? 70's?

-As I've said before, when a church mostly consist of relatives to the priest/bishop/living god fellow, it's time to get investigated.
2006-05-08, 2:00 PM #43
These radical nutbars you see in the video do NOT represent Christianity. Yes, it's true that God will allow bad events to occur as a form of trials and tribulations but the radical things that those picketers were proclaiming is NOT how God would work. God only hates one thing - SIN. He does not hate anything else so for people to say that "God hates America! God hates fags, God hates Niggers!" etc. are so full of crap and really give Christianity a bad name. If you ever see a Christian support anything hate filled, do us good Christians a favor and tell them to go **** themselves.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-05-08, 2:11 PM #44
Quote:
do us good Christians a favor and tell them to go **** themselves.

That's not very Christian-like. ;)
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-08, 2:24 PM #45
The best line:

"What are your sins?"
"... You tried this before; lets talk about the issue at hand."
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-08, 2:27 PM #46
Exactly. Radical nutbags that are Christians on T.V. are NOT worth my time.

And you're correct, they're don't represent Christianity as a whole; but one cannot deny that there are many that share the beliefs on T.V.
2006-05-08, 2:35 PM #47
Maybe you guys should watch less TV. :p
2006-05-08, 3:13 PM #48
Or start watching more good TV.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-05-08, 5:54 PM #49
Originally posted by SavageX378:
These radical nutbars you see in the video do NOT represent Christianity.

[http://www.orlyowl.com/foshorly.jpg]
2006-05-08, 6:05 PM #50
Originally posted by Anovis:
I find it's best to ignore Christians

Fixed.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-08, 6:30 PM #51
Originally posted by Emon:
Fixed.

I find it best to mock people who say things like what you just said.

And I ain't even Christian.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-08, 6:40 PM #52
Originally posted by Emon:
Fixed.

I guess that makes you the radical moron on the other end of the spectrum.
2006-05-08, 6:44 PM #53
Quote:
She may be crazy, but that 'reporter' is doing a really bad job of interviewing her. He just tells her she's a nut, which is pretty outrageous. Even though she may be, journalists aren't supposed to show their opinions about a subject, let alone that they should tell people what to do or do not.

They should fire that guy.
He isn't a journalist. He's a political pundit. And that's one of the few times I haven't wanted to throttle Hannity.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2006-05-08, 7:00 PM #54
True, even when he was interviewing Michael Crook, I wanted to stab him, even though Mick is my arch nemesis. He doesn't interview people, he talks over them. Annoying.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-08, 7:45 PM #55
Who cares if it's Hannity doing it. Some people deserve to get slapped around some.
2006-05-08, 7:57 PM #56
Originally posted by Spook:
True, even when he was interviewing Michael Crook, I wanted to stab him, even though Mick is my arch nemesis. He doesn't interview people, he talks over them. Annoying.

Well it's not like this woman was capable of being "interviewed", because all she did was spit out the same bull**** over and over, regardless of the question.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-05-08, 8:09 PM #57
[QUOTE=IRG SithLord]I guess that makes you the radical moron on the other end of the spectrum.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't serious, but please, explain this statement anyway.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-08, 9:13 PM #58
I know it's hypocritical, but I'm going to laugh my *** off when somebody finally goes ape**** on those lunatics.
2006-05-08, 9:37 PM #59
i find it funny that colmes was all over her. he typically defends people like this. i guess she was too far over the line.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-05-08, 9:38 PM #60
He never defends the nut jobs.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-09, 7:37 AM #61
People love to feel indignant. Sometimes they use the Bible to do so. (mysteriously with out even reading it at all)

Idiots feeling indignant just for the sake if feeling indignant are irritating to me. If I ruled the world that would be a capital offence.
2006-05-09, 8:42 AM #62
I've heard that it's possible the whole Westburro thing is a big scam on the part of Fred Phelps' family. Supposedly, all of his children are lawyers and their protests are meant to provoke people to violence or encourage the government to harass them, and in turn, the lawyers sue. I've heard they've made quite a bit of money doing this.

I don't which would be sicker: if they actually believe the crap that they spout off, or they just pretend to so that they can make money off of lawsuits.
2006-05-09, 9:33 AM #63
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
People love to feel indignant. Sometimes they use the Bible to do so. (mysteriously with out even reading it at all)

Idiots feeling indignant just for the sake if feeling indignant are irritating to me. If I ruled the world that would be a capital offence.

That's very indignant of you! :P
I'm just a little boy.

↑ Up to the top!