Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What have you been wasting money on?
What have you been wasting money on?
2006-05-16, 7:51 AM #41
Well, I spent hell of a lot of money on food last week.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-16, 8:03 AM #42
I got a bigsby vibrato put on my guitar.

I am trying to build myself a MIDI drum trigger kit.

I want an amp that is better than my crappy squier one, and that isn't my effects processors and amp sims running through computer speakers.

Oh yeah I sold plasma yesterday. Try that for money.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-16, 9:18 AM #43
just bought a kj works beretta elite ia full metal

now im saving up for a new computer BECAUSE I ****ING HATE THIS COMPUTER!!
2006-05-16, 2:00 PM #44
Originally posted by Spook:
I got a bigsby vibrato put on my guitar.

I am trying to build myself a MIDI drum trigger kit.

I want an amp that is better than my crappy squier one, and that isn't my effects processors and amp sims running through computer speakers.

Oh yeah I sold plasma yesterday. Try that for money.

i actually read vibrato as vibrator... now THAT would be something to put on your guitar

yeah i tried selling plasma... they told me to come back before 3PM... i work third shift... i rarely wake up before 3PM
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-05-16, 7:16 PM #45
Originally posted by ragna:
just bought a kj works beretta elite ia full metal
Quick tip: Buy a new trigger spring now. Because the stock one will break soon.
2006-05-16, 7:34 PM #46
Quote:
Ecstasy, Yoshi? I hate to repeat what you've probably heard a lot, but your brain is disappearing rapidly when you use that stuff.

YUO DONT EVEN KNO ME!

(P.S. Stadium Arcadium should be on everones list...Not that it's a waste of money, just that everyone should own it.)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-05-16, 8:01 PM #47
As of a few minutes ago:

The Complete Poetry and Prose of William Blake-$55

William Blake: The Complete Illuminated Books- $38
2006-05-16, 8:40 PM #48
Originally posted by Hebedee:
Ecstasy, Yoshi? I hate to repeat what you've probably heard a lot, but your brain is disappearing rapidly when you use that stuff.

So?
2006-05-16, 8:46 PM #49
http://www.phidgetsusa.com/cat/viewproduct.asp?category=2000&subcategory=2300&SKU=2001

+ webcam + Java + airsoft = havoc in the neighbors' backyard
2006-05-16, 8:54 PM #50

Hey, let's get the whole forum to go in on some E for him!
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-16, 8:56 PM #51
College
Rent
Steyr Aug airsotf
Lollapalooza ticket
food
2006-05-17, 7:38 AM #52

Yes, and no, it won't. That's scientific fact being overblown into unproven rumors. It CAN damage serotonin receptors over time, which leads to chronic depression/mood swings, but that's over a long period of time with a lot of ecstacy. It doesn't put holes in your brain.
D E A T H
2006-05-17, 7:42 AM #53
Brain aside, you can still die from taking it.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-05-17, 7:48 AM #54
Originally posted by Jepman:
Brain aside, you can still die from taking it.

Not unless 1) You have an allergic reaction, 2) The pill is unclean, or 3) You do way too much physical activity and forget to drink anything for about 6-8 hours straight. I've taken it, chilled out, and not had anything to drink and been fine. It just raises your body temperature and makes you sweat more.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!