Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Coca Cola C2 vs. Pepsi Edge
Coca Cola C2 vs. Pepsi Edge
2004-06-19, 8:02 PM #1
Coca Cola C2 half the sugar all the taste:
YEAH RIGHT... halfway between coke and diet coke you will find C2 that is where the flavor is

Pepsi Edge is much closer to the flavor of regular pepsi... in fact it's not all that far off...

pepsi outdoes coke again... (last time was with pepsi vanilla which i like better than vanilla coke... i do like both though...)

so if you were wondering... there you go

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-19, 8:04 PM #2
Pepsi taste like utter CRAP.

Cherry Coke > Cherry Pepsi
Vanilla Coke > Pepsi Vanilla
Diet Coke > Diet Pepsi

I haven't had either the new Coke or Pepsi yet, but I am sure Coke will win again.

Pepsi just has that flat ick taste, Coke will always be best in my book. ALWAYS COCA COLA ENJOY!

Pepsi One WTF was that? One calorie? That's great, well Diet Pepsi has NO CALORIES! Didn't anyone think of that? Pepsi Blue? Cotton Candy meets shampoo! (Although for 35 cents a 2 liter bottle, you can't go wrong.)

Actually they stopped making it, because it flunked, just like Crystal Pepsi! Anyone else remember that crap?

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 19, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-19, 8:05 PM #3
I can't drink any of that diet crap anyway, the aspertame gives me migranes [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]
2004-06-19, 8:10 PM #4
Coke tastes like utter CRAP.

Pepsi > Coke
Vanilla Pepsi > Vanilla Coke
Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke

------------------
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2004-06-19, 8:19 PM #5
Pepsi Edge.

Even though I havent tried either, Pepsi Edge reminds me of The Edge, who is by far my favorite guitarist ever and part of the best band ever and is releasing a new album in October ever.

Sorry.

------------------
free mp3 ~Jump - Young America

new album Between the Dim and the Dark available now
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-06-19, 8:21 PM #6
I like how everyone's going "utter CRAP".

------------------
Dude I've seen girls and I've seen lobsters, and that is totally a lobster.

-Correction
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-06-19, 8:22 PM #7
except for me... i'm weird... I LIKE BOTH

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-19, 8:22 PM #8
coke all the way.

Pepsi just tastes too sweet for me, imo. I like my drinks to have a sharp, slightly bitter taste.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-19, 8:24 PM #9
I must say, I agree with you on C2... it's like halfway between regular coke, and diet coke.

IMO....

C2 ? Pepsi Edge (Haven't had Pepsi Edge yet)
Vanilla Coke > Pepsi Vanilla
Wild Cherry Pepsi > Cherry Coke
Pepsi > Coke

However...

Mountain Dew Code Red > All other carbonated beverages

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite
2004-06-19, 9:58 PM #10
I haven't tried the new "half-diet" sodas yet, but I've got a feeling that I won't care either way since I drink Coke and Pepsi.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-19, 10:19 PM #11
I stopped drinking sodas about six months ago. There's no reason to drink soda, plain water isn't filled with sugar and bad additives and does the same job.

Candy and potato chips are also crap we have absolutely no need for. I'm working on quitting eating those.

------------------
If you can read this, you need better glasses.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-06-19, 10:29 PM #12
i cant stand colas, but the one that makes me gag a lot less is pepsi. pepsi's got the better products, too.

Dew > mellow yellow
Mug > barq's
Brisk is just.. awesome.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|My Portfolio|My Levels
2004-06-19, 11:44 PM #13
Pepsi has always tasted like Diet Coke for me. I just stick with the regular Coke.

------------------
[ Massassiism ] [ Cynicism ] [ Fanaticism ]
Sell your soul for a cookie?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-06-20, 1:04 AM #14
Regular Coke > other soft drinks.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-20, 1:06 AM #15
I miss mountain dew. They stopped selling it here [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.
2004-06-20, 4:38 AM #16
I hate pop. Period.

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-06-20, 4:46 AM #17
I don't care... As long as it has caffiene and is carbinated I'll drink it.

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-06-20, 5:10 AM #18
Generally speaking I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi. I like that it is less sweet. Coke C2 is good because it is less sweet that Coke. I do like Pepsi One as it tastes very similar to regular Pepsi. Not quite as sweet but tastes better than Diet Pepsi.

All in my opinion, of course.

------------------
Have you forgotten ...
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-06-20, 5:13 AM #19
Pepsi Edge was very good, in fact, for only 13g of sugar. I was surprised. I have yet to try C2, but for now, I'll get some Pepsi Edge.

------------------
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-06-20, 5:18 AM #20
I like water.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2004-06-20, 5:26 AM #21
one more thing: I like rum & coke. Who the hell drinks rum & pepsi?

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-20, 5:28 AM #22
I wish people would realise there's more than just Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Every brand of cola I've tasted from companies other than those two has been significantly better.

------------------
MadQuack has a signature.
I'm just a little boy.
2004-06-20, 5:28 AM #23
Now Jim Beam and Pepsi, that is good.

------------------
Have you forgotten ...
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-06-20, 6:41 AM #24
Afri-Cola > *****

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 7:09 AM #25
I think it's bloody dumb. Just another in this long line of omgz teh carbs r teh badz 4 j00 nonsense. I swear, used to be the only place i'd see 'low carbs' or 'only x carbs' or whatever was on Bud Light bottles.. now it's on virtually everything i see it seems.

Like theyre trying to make people think, hey this is /healthy/ soda to drink all the time..

Despite the fact that Many people don't even know what a carb /is/..

[/rant]

------------------
[Blue Mink Bifocals !] [fsck -Rf /world/usr/] [<!-- kalimonster -->] [Capite Terram]
"If all those usefull inventions that are lyable to abuse, should therefore be concealed, there is not any Art or Science, which might be lawfully profest."
-John Wilkins, Mercury, or the Secret and Swift messenger, shewing how a man may with privacy and speed Communicate his thoughts to a Friend at any distance (London, 1641)
NPC.Interact::PressButton($'Submit');

[This message has been edited by Dormouse (edited June 20, 2004).]
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-06-20, 7:19 AM #26
Dr Pepper > *

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-06-20, 7:44 AM #27
I like both, although I perfer Pepsi. They taste nearly the same to me.

------------------
"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...
Make Sorrowind Worthwhile... join it! http://sorrowind.net
2004-06-20, 7:58 AM #28
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Snake-Eyes:
I hate pop. Period.

</font>

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged
2004-06-20, 8:28 AM #29
Pepsi to me always tastes really sugary, like it's melting my teeth kind of sugary. Coke has better products, except for Code Red. That is Pepsi's bright star.

------------------
"This thread is still alive? Someone should kill it."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-06-20, 9:13 AM #30
BAWLS >>>>>>>>>> all

------------------
When you expect the pain - nothing left to ascertain
When you respect the lie - Deadly chasm open wide
---Circle of Dust "Chasm"
He's Watching you
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-, ….
2004-06-20, 9:21 AM #31
I like Coke's stuff better, but I rarely drink pop anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me.
2004-06-20, 9:36 AM #32
i liked Pepsi Blue... i always wanted to put in it an empty bottle of Windex

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-06-20, 12:55 PM #33
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Roach:
Dr Pepper > *

</font>

------------------
[insert various humourous anecdotes here]
2004-06-20, 1:20 PM #34
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Roach:
Dr Pepper > *

</font>

Are you mad? That stuff tastes like cough syrup. Evil cough syrup no less.

Water or milk are the only things I drink. Gaze in awe at my dense bone.

------------------
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.
This one day I went to change my password, but being the clever chappy that I am, I accidently typed the new pw into the e-mail address bar and clicked submit, hence the slightly modified new user name. Go me and my awesome computer skills.
2004-06-20, 1:24 PM #35
coffee > soda

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-20, 1:30 PM #36
I hate sodapop.

------------------
Please send me e-mail...
2004-06-20, 2:49 PM #37
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Run-:
Are you mad? </font>

Aren't I?

------------------
Roach - Caught in the war of hemispheres.
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-06-20, 3:58 PM #38
I used to like Coke a lot better than Pepsi, but then about 3 years ago my school and basically every vending machine I see around here converted to Pepsi, so now Coke tastes really weird whenever I actually have it.

I can't stand Sierra Mist, though... Sprite is way better.
2004-06-20, 4:04 PM #39
Bah. It's all carbonated sugar water with added chemicals. IE: IT'S ALL THE SAME.

I'll take my generic brand sprite over those anyday.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-20, 4:14 PM #40
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Krokodile:
I stopped drinking sodas about six months ago. There's no reason to drink soda, plain water isn't filled with sugar and bad additives and does the same job.

Candy and potato chips are also crap we have absolutely no need for. I'm working on quitting eating those.
</font>

I wish I had your willpower [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

↑ Up to the top!