Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Coca Cola C2 vs. Pepsi Edge
Coca Cola C2 vs. Pepsi Edge
2004-06-20, 4:25 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FH_PhoenixFlame:
BAWLS >>>>>>>>>> all

</font>

Yes.

After that I like Cherry Pepsi, then Pepsi, then Coke, then Cherry Coke. For some reason I love everything Pepsi better than coke, though I did get worn out on Pepsi after I went a year without drinking one single coke. Now I'm getting back into Pepsi, and the only thing Coke has going for it is Sprite (regular). I don't MIND Coke...but...meh. Pepsi has more carbonation IMO, at least it tastes that way, and coke is always too...syrupy for me. I know Pepsi would be more syrupy you think, but I find that's only true in fountain drinks. Call me crazy.

Frapuccino >> Bawls >> Wild Cherry Pepsi >> Pepsi >> *

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-20, 7:53 PM #42
Bawls is nothing awesome. Mostly the 300lb CS players drink it because they are "1337".

I've had it, it tastes alright...is isn't THAT good.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 8:32 PM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
Bawls is nothing awesome. Mostly the 300lb CS players drink it because they are "1337".

I've had it, it tastes alright...is isn't THAT good.

</font>

Or maybe some people find that it tastes good...I know I do. It also hypes me up...that is it hypes ME up.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-20, 10:33 PM #44
They both taste horrible.

------------------
No signature for you.
No signature for you.

↑ Up to the top!