Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Post your Favourite game glitches
Post your Favourite game glitches
2004-06-19, 4:47 PM #41
That one falling bug in MotS is funny when done on either Reactor or Tibanna. If you fall down the pit, sometimes you'll get stuck in a pit death loop in which you'll fall and die repeatedly for about 22 times in a row before it stops. Sometimes you can even get stuck at the very bottom of the pit. It's funny when it happens to someone and you see a whole mess of backpacks at the bottom of the pit. Players who sometimes get stuck down always would shout "I'm stuck on the bottom. How do I get out?". This kind of bug seems to only happen if the victim that falls for it is laggy bad. Kind of impossible to reproduce this intentionally.

Another funny glitch is in DoD when you're firing you weapon when the game ends and the socreboard comes up. Usually when this happens, the recoil effect gets stuck and you wind up looking straight up into the air with the screen shaking.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378

[This message has been edited by SavageX378 (edited June 19, 2004).]
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-06-19, 11:36 PM #42
In deus ex mp if you join just as the match ends your not frozen like everyone else and you can go around killing people.

------------------
~Nightfire Mod~
Spoting an error in post will result in a $100 reward.
Offer expires on 6/6/06. Valid one per customer, per day.

Rangi
2004-06-20, 11:56 AM #43
In THPS3 for the PSX you could go into the void whenever you wanted to if you did a grind on a railing RIGHT before hitting a wall. Could never get out, but it was always fun racking up points that you never landed.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-20, 2:54 PM #44
Diablo I: Duping.

------------------
-Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council
<]-[ellequin> Nothing is quite as satisfying as placing a .177 lead pellet in between the eyes of a cat.
<]-[ellequin> I think I will leave it's corpse there, to warn all the other cats to keep out of my hibiscus patch

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-20, 10:58 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Agent_C68:
In Burnout 2 Crash mode, A friend had just made a huge pile up. Suddenly, a Semi in the middle of the pile up is launced 200 feet straight up into the air.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which version?
</font>

Burnout 2 for X-Box (it is my friend's game). It has only happened once, and there was nothing else that was special about that crash.
2004-06-21, 2:23 AM #46
I was playing Jedi Academy MP last night and it was a seige map, the one on tatooine where you need to get the droid parts to the ship. I was a sith and I jumped into the window of a building as the sneaky jedi will often not bother breaking the lock and simply jumpin the window, the jedi DID manage to get in and me and another sith killed them just as they were trying to get back out of the window, dropping the droid part.

then the weirdest thing happened, the droid part started to float in the air...then rise up, and it kept going into the air right through the roof and into the sky, i'm pretty sure it went out into the void past the skybox....either way, a few seconds later a msg comes up on the screen that a droid part has been rescued and the location i was at diapeared from the map of objectives, meaning that the part was already rescued, move onto the next.

------------------
Inter arma silent leges
The Gas Station
2004-06-21, 2:30 AM #47
Midnight Club on the PS2 has ALOT of glitches:

-Usually if you speed up enough, you can go through walls that lead to a void and make you respawn after a little.

-If you hit someone with enough force, you can push them through almost any wall.

-In the New York level, on a part of the highway there's a covered area. If you slowly move your car over to the right you can pass through the wall and drive along this river bank.

-If you get some really good speed on jumps theres a couple places where you go high enough to pass through buildings.

-Sometimes cars spawn out of nowhere on top of bridges in this park area that were trying to drive under the bridge.

-In some parts you can get on top of roofs via a jump, but if you slowly edge yourself off the roof sometimes it allows you to hang by the tires.

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-06-21, 2:35 AM #48
I think my favorite one of all time was the one in Super Mario Bros. where you could go to Negative World [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-06-21, 4:23 AM #49
In Metroid Zero Mission, if you kill the Bee MiniBoss in Norfair with the Charge Jump (Charge Beam+Side Jump) the tail doesn't fall off, and it just stays like that and you can't go any farther in the game till you restart the game, but you can run around, you can even jump into it to kill yourself

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!