Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Favorite Conspiracy
Favorite Conspiracy
2006-05-29, 12:51 PM #41
Flight 93 was shot down.

The (first) moon landing was faked.

HIV was created by the CIA to kill homosexuals.
2006-05-29, 8:28 PM #42
Cocaine being processed to keep down the black race!!!!!!!!!
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-05-29, 8:44 PM #43
Quote:
HIV was created by the CIA to kill homosexuals.

That's a conspiracy theory? These people have pretty vivid imaginations?
2006-05-29, 8:48 PM #44
Hitler's clone or himself is alive at the South Pole along with a new Nazi reign, or something along those lines.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-05-29, 8:49 PM #45
My favorite conspiracy is that me and Uberslug are actually 45 year old scientists performing tests on the age groupd of 15 - 24.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-29, 8:51 PM #46
The U.S. government introduced AIDS to Africa to kill black people.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-29, 8:52 PM #47
Pre-Ice Age Super Civilisation

Because there is no reason not to believe in it.
2006-05-30, 11:51 AM #48
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Majestic 12.

Thirded.

Any conspiracy that DX refers to . . .
2006-05-30, 1:08 PM #49
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Illuminati[/QUOTE]

2006-05-30, 3:15 PM #50
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
Pre-Ice Age Super Civilisation

Because there is no reason not to believe in it.

I'm all for this one. The evidence is there, you just need to be creative when looking at giant rocks that sorta look like stuff. (Not being sarcastic. Seriously.)
2006-05-30, 3:40 PM #51
9/11
>>untie shoes
2006-05-31, 9:14 AM #52
"The holocaust did not happen! Therefore, them stinking jews must be forced out of palestine!" - Iranian conspiracy
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-05-31, 10:28 AM #53
Originally posted by SavageX378:
"The holocaust did not happen! Therefore, them stinking jews must be forced out of palestine!" - Iranian conspiracy
Actually, I think that falls more under propaganda.
2006-05-31, 11:14 AM #54
moth men
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-05-31, 11:47 AM #55
i'm with the original poster of this thread. antidiluvian conspiracies are one of the coolest and most interesting around.

if i may reccomend some reading material:

The Atlantis Blueprint (forget who its by, but summary, it states that most of the worlds sacred sites lie on lattitudes and longitudes at distances of sacred numbers [multiples of phi and such] from the prime meridian that runs through the great pyramid and are oriented toward the earths last north pole, wich is located in the hudson bay area.)

something that supports thiss is a book called Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings, which is written by one of the co-authors of that book, but i haven't read it myself.

and others which i forget the name of.

for mason and templar curiosities, i reccomend a book by graham hancock called The Sign an the Seal. which theorizes that the holy grail is actually a symbol for not mary magdeline, but the ark of the covenant. templar and masonic history is included, and generally an all around good read.

reading another graham hancock book about ancient civs right now, so could be cool.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-05-31, 3:04 PM #56
Originally posted by Ford:
i'm with the original poster of this thread. antidiluvian conspiracies are one of the coolest and most interesting around.

if i may reccomend some reading material:

The Atlantis Blueprint (forget who its by, but summary, it states that most of the worlds sacred sites lie on lattitudes and longitudes at distances of sacred numbers [multiples of phi and such] from the prime meridian that runs through the great pyramid and are oriented toward the earths last north pole, wich is located in the hudson bay area.)

something that supports thiss is a book called Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings, which is written by one of the co-authors of that book, but i haven't read it myself.

Rand Flem-Ath and Colin wilson wrote the Atlantis Blueprint and it is excellent, even if some parts of it are on rather shaky ground. I need to read maps though.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-06-01, 10:21 AM #57
for a good read loosely related to atlantis and antediluvian culture, read Graham Hancock's two books Fingerprints of the Gods, and Underworld.

havent finished either one, but both are interesting. currently reading underworld, wich explores the possibility of ancient cities destroyed by floods caused by glacial meltdown at the end of the most recent ice age. really cool.

in fingerprints he posits many theories on the origin of civilization.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!