Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So a few armed people decided to rob a Marine...
So a few armed people decided to rob a Marine...
2006-05-31, 1:48 PM #41
That's right he didn't. Chalk one up for justice.

Only problem is... this just adds weight to the idea that if you want to cause unprosecuted physical harm to others, all you have to do is goad them into attacking you. The negative externality here is... a**holism. :em321:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-31, 2:09 PM #42
Unfortunatly, this guy still has to spend the rest of his life knowing he killed a seventeen year old girl. Poor guy.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-05-31, 2:59 PM #43
This is why you don't screw with marines. Good for him. I'm gonna have to point this out to my martial arts instructor. He's former Marine Recon and I'm sure he'll love this story.
Life is beautiful.
2006-05-31, 3:00 PM #44
Originally posted by Isuwen:
Unfortunatly, this guy still has to spend the rest of his life knowing he killed a seventeen year old girl. Poor guy.

Fortunately, he also knows this seventeen year old girl could have killed him. He was running -- and she was close enough to get stabbed...her intentions obviously were not friendly.
woot!
2006-06-01, 5:56 PM #45
Originally posted by Tracer:
The biscuits represent the marine corp's deadly justice.

...lmfao

Originally posted by Isuwen:

He's an frackin marine.

He used self defence.

[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]This is why you don't screw with marines. Good for him. I'm gonna have to point this out to my martial arts instructor. He's former Marine Recon and I'm sure he'll love this story.[/QUOTE]

Point what out to martial arts instructors?
2006-06-02, 9:48 AM #46
More minors should be killed.

Alot more.
2006-06-02, 10:09 AM #47
I love stories of self defense where the victim is outnumbered and comes out on top.

Remember that story about "The Doctor" that was posted a while back? That guy fits my very definition of badass.
2006-06-02, 10:47 AM #48
Originally posted by Aglar:

Remember that story about "The Doctor" that was posted a while back? That guy fits my very definition of badass.

How did that one go? I don't remember it at all.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2006-06-02, 11:25 AM #49
Originally posted by UltimatePotato:
How did that one go? I don't remember it at all.

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=41059&highlight=doctor
2006-06-02, 11:48 AM #50
:psyduck: PsyGris quips: The Doctor from a Few Years and a Month Ago.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.

↑ Up to the top!