Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → *Sigh*
*Sigh*
2006-06-06, 9:32 PM #1
Last week a guy from Girard (where I live) was killed over in Iraq. Well, the funeral is coming up, and word is that Phelp's little band of hatemongers is supposed to make an appearance. And of course, with those *******s will come all the Patriot Guard (That is what they're called, isn't it?) along with the media and the masses of curious onlookers. I mean, it just boggles my mind. What should be a (relatively) small, respectful ceremony is going to be turned into a goddamn three ring circus, all because those ****ers from Westboro are too stupid to think for themselves. You know, I really really hate humanity sometimes.

Sorry if this is inappropriate, but I just had to rant about it somewhere.
2006-06-06, 9:35 PM #2
Kick their ***es for me, would you?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-06, 9:41 PM #3
Those guys make me sick.
I don't care if you hate someone for the sexual preference. Hell I don't care if you hate someone because he raped, tortured and murdered your entire family.
You do -not- protest at their funeral.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-06-06, 10:00 PM #4
Pick a fight with some of them for me, will you?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-06-06, 10:02 PM #5
Make signs that say "God hates people who protest at other people's funerals"
Pissed Off?
2006-06-06, 10:05 PM #6
Originally posted by Deadman:
Those guys make me sick.
I don't care if you hate someone for the sexual preference. Hell I don't care if you hate someone because he raped, tortured and murdered your entire family.

They not the funerals of GAY people, it's the funerals of soldiers in the army because "America harbors gays and these soldiers fight for America, therefore pehlps haet soldier".
jral haet pehlps

-Seriously, lions eating Christians. Let the tradition return.
2006-06-06, 10:07 PM #7
Originally posted by bearded_jarl:
-Seriously, lions eating Christians. Let the tradition return.

Agreed.
2006-06-06, 10:18 PM #8
If their van magically caught on fire and drove off a cliff, I would cheer.
2006-06-06, 10:23 PM #9
"Frankly, I wouldn't care if they [she] caught fire."
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-06-06, 10:53 PM #10
Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
"Frankly, I wouldn't care if they [she] caught fire."

<3.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-06, 11:08 PM #11
Hell I don't care if you hate someone because he raped, tortured and murdered your entire family.

Eh, I dunno. If that happened I might protest their funeral.
2006-06-06, 11:12 PM #12
I wouldn't, you know why?
No matter how much of a complete evil sonofasomething he was, he still had a family. The family still has a right to say goodbye.
The funeral isn't there for the dead guy, the dead guy is DEAD he doesn't give a flying crap what's going on on earth anymore. It's there for the family. So unless the family participated in the raping, torturing, and murdering, you have no right.
2006-06-06, 11:22 PM #13
It's good people like this exist. You see, the scum of the scum can look at them and say that they're better off in life than they are. Heh.
幻術
2006-06-06, 11:56 PM #14
You have a problem? Heres probobly the best solution.
Attachment: 12309/sus3s.jpg (33,481 bytes)
2006-06-07, 12:21 AM #15
Violence is the only answer.

At least they're getting sued.
2006-06-07, 1:22 AM #16
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]Violence is the only answer.

[/QUOTE]

Correct.
2006-06-07, 3:32 AM #17
Violence is not the answer... in most cases.
These people need to be shot.
2006-06-07, 5:54 AM #18
In the 4th grade, I learned violence was NOT the answer.

My teacher asked me "Fishstickz, what's the capital of New York?"

I responded "Violence?"

She sighend and explained "No, no fishstickz, Violence is not the answer."
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-06-07, 6:17 AM #19
I wouldn't, you know why?
No matter how much of a complete evil sonofasomething he was, he still had a family. The family still has a right to say goodbye.
The funeral isn't there for the dead guy, the dead guy is DEAD he doesn't give a flying crap what's going on on earth anymore. It's there for the family. So unless the family participated in the raping, torturing, and murdering, you have no right.

Says who? :P

If someone were that much of a barbarian, I don't think they'd deserve a proper burial. Were they to receive such a burial out of automatic custom, I may protest this, but I'd probably sabotage it instead, since I'd want to kill off the bloodline of whoever would do such a terrible thing forever (so as to discourage copycats).

Particularly creative was the scene from the Punisher videogame where you dump the body in a trashcan, climb in, and pop out of the coffin at the height of the service to mow the procession down with a Nam-era heavy machinegun. :cool:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-07, 7:03 AM #20
throw a petrol bomb at them, seriously, if you dont draw too much attention to yourself and act natural it wont be too tough, they're easy to make too.
2006-06-07, 7:06 AM #21
Originally posted by Avenger:
Make signs that say "God hates people who protest at other people's funerals"

Yes. :v:
2006-06-07, 7:08 AM #22
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
Particularly creative was the scene from the Punisher videogame where you dump the body in a trashcan, climb in, and pop out of the coffin at the height of the service to mow the procession down with a Nam-era heavy machinegun. :cool:

Friend and I played that level repeatedly when he rented it just for that kickass scene.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-07, 1:18 PM #23
You should rally with them, championing the rights of the mentally handicapped. I'd post a few clever slogans, but I'm afraid many would fine them offensive.
2006-06-07, 1:25 PM #24
Make signs that say "funerals are stupid"

I don't really want a funeral.

People are going to forget you when you die anyways.
2006-06-07, 3:01 PM #25
as a Christian, conservative I think I can shed a little more light on this than some of you others,

...shoot them
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-06-07, 3:51 PM #26
What actually happens when the PGR faces off with one of these wacko protester groups?
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-06-07, 3:53 PM #27
If someone from this protestor group dies, should we form a protest, using the same signs, at his/her funeral?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-07, 3:53 PM #28
Originally posted by Echoman:
If someone from this protestor group dies, should we form a protest, using the same signs, at his/her funeral?

Just change the wording to "God hates people who protest at funerals", or something to that extent.
$do || ! $do ; try
2006-06-07, 3:54 PM #29
Only if their family are protestors too.
Otherwise your just reminding the family what a jackass that person was... I'm sure they already know.
2006-06-07, 4:02 PM #30
Most in the group are the pastor's family and extended family, so most of the people at one of their funerals would be in this group.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-07, 4:23 PM #31
In that case protest away.
You have my full support, be sure to bring rotten eggs.
2006-06-07, 4:49 PM #32
Guys guys guys, violence is not the answer...

It is the question.

The answer is yes.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-06-07, 5:31 PM #33
If violence is your last resort, you haven't resorted to violence early enough.
$do || ! $do ; try
2006-06-07, 5:38 PM #34
Originally posted by fishstickz:
In the 4th grade, I learned violence was NOT the answer.

My teacher asked me "Fishstickz, what's the capital of New York?"

I responded "Violence?"

She sighend and explained "No, no fishstickz, Violence is not the answer."

<3

Hasn't your state passed legislation against being able to protest military funerals? I know mine has (MN)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-06-07, 5:55 PM #35
I hope the soldier in the coffin pops out with an M4 and guns down the protestors. ;)
2006-06-07, 6:12 PM #36
Hahahah that'd be a good one
2006-06-07, 6:16 PM #37
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
Just change the wording to "God hates people who protest at funerals", or something to that extent.

Not really.

Saying the person from their group died because "God hates fags" is pushing their message back at them. So, they can feel like their logic is turned against them.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-07, 6:21 PM #38
Someone needs to kill those guys and then protest at THEIR funeral with signs saying "God hates stupid fanatical protesters who clearly don't know how to read their own bibles."
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-06-07, 6:28 PM #39
Originally posted by Echoman:
Not really.

Saying the person from their group died because "God hates fags" is pushing their message back at them. So, they can feel like their logic is turned against them.

How would they take it that way though. It makes no sense.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-07, 6:30 PM #40
It would be calling them gay.

I guess that could be an insult according to them.

↑ Up to the top!