Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → *Sigh*
*Sigh*
2006-06-07, 6:33 PM #41
Maybe I need to be more clear.

If one of the protesters from that group dies, wouldn't the group claim that he/she didn't die because God hates gays in America? Like if the person died due to cancer, I don't think Phelp's group would say God planted the cancer like He did with IEDs and US soldiers. Instead, they would probably say that he/she died achieving greatness or whatever?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-07, 7:20 PM #42
Originally posted by genk:
Hasn't your state passed legislation against being able to protest military funerals? I know mine has (MN)
Well, apparently they're being confined to a small street (next to the grade school, so I'm not sure if it's much of an improvement) a good half mile away from the cemetary, but I don't think Kansas has any laws in place preventing it.
2006-06-07, 8:29 PM #43
Funny how ***** is always an insult and gay isn't. Pretty much anyone in today's society falls under one of the two above categories.
2006-06-08, 6:45 PM #44
Originally posted by Darkjedibob:
If violence is your last resort, you haven't resorted to violence early enough.

<3 me likes.

You don't know how much joy that brought me
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-06-08, 7:16 PM #45
Well, the funeral was today, and the protesters pretty much got their asses handed to them. There were around ten protersters surrounded by no less than three hundred bikers, and pretty much the whole Girard PD. Which, granted, isn't that big, but it still kept both sides in check. So, I guess my faith in humanity is partly restored.

↑ Up to the top!