Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Whatever happened to...
Whatever happened to...
2006-06-21, 7:42 PM #41
I started in early 97, remember that Jep? When we had that non-threaded message board? Ah, those were the days. I know you started sometime after me, because we met when I reviewed your first map on some site.

And, really, anyone who doesn't know who I am doesn't deserve too.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-06-21, 7:42 PM #42
Aye, ThreeDee, Tee, Fourwood, etc.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-06-21, 7:44 PM #43
Originally posted by Isuwen:
I started in early 97, remember that Jep? When we had that non-threaded message board? Ah, those were the days. I know you started sometime after me, because we met when I reviewed your first map on some site.

Aye, those were the days :)

I actually hated switching to these forums at first because updated threads moved back to the top. Of course I wouldn't go back to the old non-threaded message boards anymore.
2006-06-21, 7:44 PM #44
Ahhh, NC. That guy was so whacked. He managed to do all that crazy S in his maps without knowing you can merge surfaces. :)
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-06-21, 7:50 PM #45
Ahhh, NC. That guy was so whacked. He managed to do all that crazy S in his maps without knowing you can merge surfaces. :)

I remember that.
2006-06-21, 7:58 PM #46
I miss Slug. And Jeff. And Jeff's alias. And all the other ites.

edit: What happened to Archimedes? Is he gone, or did he change his name?
haha oh and Cavie. Although he's posted somewhat recently I believe, he's just not a regular anymore. Tallgeese. Farix. iostream. That one really creepy guy that got banned for hitting on that girl. Frantic. Jipe. Gunboy. Or GuNb0y, however he typed it. Blue_Bot. Hideki.

I miss the old forums, too.

And I miss ZHoH.
2006-06-21, 7:59 PM #47
Isuwen is JedMaster btw :p

(cut my manhood off if I'm wrong)
2006-06-21, 7:59 PM #48
Yeah, where did Jeff Walters go? I stopped coming here for six or eight months in 2004-05 and when I came back he was gone.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-21, 8:02 PM #49
Originally posted by Jepman:
Isuwen is JedMaster btw :p

(cut my manhood off if I'm wrong)

Ah. I was never much into the editing scene..probably why I still have no idea who he is. :psyduck:
woot!
2006-06-21, 8:03 PM #50
MadQuack just sort of stopped coming. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even check the forums anymore.

He's doing pretty well though.

I miss Nebula. And Jeff Walters. And "it". And Slug!! Where the hell did Slug go..?

I remember some of the old timers.. *sigh*
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-06-21, 8:06 PM #51

Arrogance at its best!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-06-21, 8:13 PM #52
Arrogance == JM

Teeheehee
2006-06-21, 8:15 PM #53
ThreeDee was awesome. i did some work with Uber when the army tc was trying to start up again. Kell_dragon was also a neat fellow.

nobody knows who i am. but this nickname is a contraction of my old one. if that helps.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-06-21, 8:29 PM #54
Originally posted by Seb:
ThreeDee was awesome. i did some work with Uber when the army tc was trying to start up again. Kell_dragon was also a neat fellow.

nobody knows who i am. but this nickname is a contraction of my old one. if that helps.

Shush Sebulba, I remember when you joined :p

"Omg another quebecer!"
2006-06-21, 8:40 PM #55
Good god, I couldn't take it anymore: this thread reminds me of the Full House song. "What ever happened to the..." beginning of the song. Good freaking God, this thread needs to die for that fact entirely.

[/spam]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-06-21, 8:43 PM #56
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Good god, I couldn't take it anymore: this thread reminds me of the Full House song. "What ever happened to the..." beginning of the song. Good freaking God, this thread needs to die for that fact entirely.

[/spam]

Go away. :mad:

:ninja:

:P
woot!
2006-06-21, 8:48 PM #57

[/spam]

You're just mad because you're short. :mad:
2006-06-21, 9:13 PM #58
Or because people remember how ridiculous he used to sound. :D

"JediKiwby likes Staw Waws!" etc.

That's not an exact quote, but you get the idea.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-21, 9:28 PM #59
jEDIkIWI?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-06-21, 9:34 PM #60
I remember who Isuwen is. He made me an x-wing model once.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2006-06-21, 11:21 PM #61
I think NorthChaos went to the army around summer 2003, returned in March 2004 up to July 2004 and then disappeared again. At least on the chat.

That and where's dr0id? He used to have a neat site.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-22, 12:58 AM #62
[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]I never could figure out why they censored "it" in the first place. I think that happened during my two year absence. :psyduck:[/QUOTE]
It is censored so that nobody may speak of the Forum of ******.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-06-22, 1:19 AM #63

[/spam]

ARGH!!! Now I can't get the song out of my head. :psyduck:
2006-06-22, 8:51 AM #64
i remember most of those people. i signed up late 2000. switched screename in 03 though. got tired of being associated with a clan i hadn't been a member of for 2 years.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-06-22, 9:01 AM #65
If I'm not mistaken, Tallgeese = Rob.
2006-06-22, 9:04 AM #66
Whatever happend to Gonk?

And Correction?
And Argh! I can't believe I forgot about Jaiph!

:(
2006-06-22, 9:06 AM #67
Correction vowed to return when this place ain't corrupt anymore.

OHSNAPSLOL
2006-06-22, 9:32 AM #68
Originally posted by Zecks:
If I'm not mistaken, Tallgeese = Rob.

Really? :psyduck:

I hate when people change their names without telling me.
2006-06-22, 11:19 AM #69
This reminds me of the old days, pity, I prefer now.

What ever happened to Fairygirl? Did we manage to scare her off or does she still visit?
2006-06-22, 11:29 AM #70
Originally posted by Seb:

Yeah, what happened to Uber[HOV]? He, myself, Winged_Cat, and JBF used to play AHL together all the time (Agent_J would sometimes join too). I miss those days (and owning everyone in the head with the scary-accurate magnum).
2006-06-22, 11:53 AM #71
I am the only old timer left. Well, and Brian, of course. And Jepman and Jedikirby are like, the generation right after me.

And, trust me, Massassi has seen better days.

Hey, I've been around longer than JediKirby. I remember his first days here, where he talked entirely in third person.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-06-22, 11:55 AM #72
I remember Zell from summer 2002, when he posted pics of dflt.mat JK maps on some JKEdit debate thread, and I thought he was an old-timer already back then. Neat times.
2006-06-22, 11:59 AM #73
Originally posted by Zell:
Hey, I've been around longer than JediKirby. I remember his first days here, where he talked entirely in third person.

Yeah, me too. I remember being somewhat annoyed at the third person thing.
2006-06-22, 12:34 PM #74
I thought Kirby was just a new troll.

But when did he stop with the third person thingy?
2006-06-22, 1:34 PM #75
Ah, but didn't jedikirby originally go by d-.-b though? Or was that someone else? Bah, who cares. You want a 'whos who' of oldtimers, just look at the first MLP.

Quote:
I remember who Isuwen is. He made me an x-wing model once.
No I didn't. ...
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-06-22, 1:36 PM #76
No I take that back; the only people in that pack who were all that active were me and 3D. Pack 2 has neb and slug in it though.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-06-22, 1:37 PM #77
I remember his first days here, where he talked entirely in third person.

Aw. That's cute
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-06-22, 1:41 PM #78
Btw Isuwen, I still have a shot or two of one of your early UT levels back in the day when we ran Specter Studios for a while. In the old days of UT and Serious Sam. Its on cd somewhere :p
2006-06-22, 1:51 PM #79

Heh, I even remember that. Can't remember if I was still a lurker then or not though, and I can't be bothered to compare join dates.

No I didn't. ...

you didn't? Oh, dang. you're right, I'm thinking of CaptBevil too many people change their names.
I do know (knew) who you are. I'll think of it eventually.
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2006-06-22, 1:55 PM #80
Originally posted by SG-fan:
Heh, I even remember that. Can't remember if I was still a lurker then or not though, and I can't be bothered to compare join dates.

you didn't? Oh, dang. you're right, I'm thinking of CaptBevil too many people change their names.
I do know (knew) who you are. I'll think of it eventually.

JM :psyduck:

↑ Up to the top!