Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
2004-06-24, 8:56 AM #41
^^^I'm liking that idea, although Artillary is infinitly better.

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²[/i]
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-06-24, 11:13 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Ah, someone not interested in dodgeball. Tha makes...one peoples.

</font>

Actually it's about five. Check the posts above yours. I frankly think it looks very, very dumb and I hate movies like that.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-24, 12:13 PM #43
Yeah, I hate movies that I haven't seen because the trailer looked stupid. I can develop a full opinion based on not even seeing the film, you know that.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-24, 12:18 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
Actually it's about five. Check the posts above yours. I frankly think it looks very, very dumb and I hate movies like that.

</font>

It was symbolically said. Think about how many people have posted, seen, or noticed this thread, and think about how many people posted that they don't want to see the movie. That was my point.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!