Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → You are at a restaurant...
You are at a restaurant...
2006-06-23, 9:35 AM #41
I love that picture.

I'd probably just pull it out and eat it, but if it was a lot of hair or something, I'd tell the waiter.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-06-23, 9:49 AM #42
Originally posted by JDKNITE188:
I'd pull it out and eat. One hair can't hurt destroy the meal.

In that case, it would be really awkward. A pubic hair in my food? WTF? Here is how I imagine that conversation between the waiter and me.

JDK: Excuse me, there is a pubic hair in my food. Can you replace the food?

*Waiter either complies or . . . *

W: How do you know it is a pubic hair?

JDK: Echoman said so.

W: ?

That didn't get me very far.

well its either pubic hair or armpit hair, either way ew.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-06-23, 10:00 AM #43
Pull it out, throw it on the floor, eat around that part.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-23, 10:01 AM #44
In this case I would probably make sure it was the waitress’s hair, then I would determine how hot she was on a scale of 1 to 10. If she reached a 9 or 10 I would take the hair, clone her, age her using some sort of aging cream . . .or something, and then brain wash her to be my personal waitress for at home things. . . yeeeaaahhhh. Anyway.

Now, if the waitress didn’t suffice my needs, and if it were waiter, I would probably pry the hair off of my plate using my fork and knife. Drop the hair on the floor where it will be vacuumed eventually, then I would drop my knife and fork on the ground and request a replacement.

And if I found a fingernail, tooth or toenail, I would probably request a new plate, or kill everyone.
My blawgh.
2006-06-23, 10:04 AM #45
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
In this case I would probably make sure it was the waitress’s hair, then I would determine how hot she was on a scale of 1 to 10. If she reached a 9 or 10 I would take the hair, clone her, age her using some sort of aging cream . . .or something, and then brain wash her to be my personal waitress for at home things. . . yeeeaaahhhh. Anyway.

God I love your stories. Almost up there with kyle90. No, wait you ARE up there with kyle90. Sorry kyle, but you've got competition.

PS, you just need to learn to do cheezy MSPaint pictures.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-23, 10:05 AM #46
Good grief, it's just a hair! I'd eat the meal anyway, I'm not going to let a little hair make me have to wait another 15 minutes to eat something when I'm hungry!
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2006-06-23, 10:09 AM #47
Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
Good grief, it's just a hair! I'd eat the meal anyway, I'm not going to let a little hair make me have to wait another 15 minutes to eat something when I'm hungry!

(kill it with fire)
2006-06-23, 10:22 AM #48
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
God I love your stories. Almost up there with kyle90. No, wait you ARE up there with kyle90. Sorry kyle, but you've got competition.

PS, you just need to learn to do cheezy MSPaint pictures.

I vigorously disagree! Kyle is funny; Seraph is just... creepy and a little pathetic. :gbk:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-23, 10:25 AM #49
He writes witty stuff like kyle but his stories have a little bit of a gbk-esque twigne to them. Nothin' wrong with that. :p
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-23, 10:31 AM #50
. . .

Why does it have to be a contest?
My blawgh.
2006-06-23, 10:42 AM #51
Take it to the Best Massassian Ever thread! :v:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.

↑ Up to the top!