Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → one way to fix the homeless problem...
one way to fix the homeless problem...
2006-06-24, 5:19 PM #1
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/6420AP_WA_Man_Burned.html

This was on the front page of our local newspaper, The Spokesman Review this morning...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-24, 5:22 PM #2
Somebody's been reading too much Sin City.

Or, you know, they're just really ****ing sick.
2006-06-24, 5:38 PM #3
That's not right.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-24, 5:45 PM #4
yeah i think of that!

druggies and hobos!

cook them and feed them to the 3rd world!
2006-06-24, 5:47 PM #5

I was going to post this pic as a joke. :(
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 5:48 PM #6
yeah i win.

you post it as a joke.

i'd post it seriously! (except i'd replace "kill" with "grill")
2006-06-24, 5:49 PM #7
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]yeah i win.

you post it as a joke.

i'd post it seriously! (except i'd replace "kill" with "grill")[/QUOTE]
If by "win" you mean "am going to jail faster than you", then yes.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 5:57 PM #8
hey!

i'm not forcing people to eat them (although i wish i was forcing everyone into cannabalism).

generally though.... you need to make less jokes about eating human flesh and ACCEPT IT AS A WAY TO LIVE! way too many people are starving in the world today and they dont even look at other people as a source of nourishment.
2006-06-24, 6:02 PM #9
Because some people have souls.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 6:06 PM #10
durr... are you an idiot?

everyone knows souls are a good source of protein.
2006-06-24, 6:19 PM #11
Wow, your humor sure is refreshing spe. Please, tell me more about this hilarious bit on cannibalism. I must say that the thought of eating human flesh is so damned hilarious, I'm close to tears over here.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 6:24 PM #12
well, the secret is, make sure to put passion behind the beliefs that will make the majority of people complain.

cannibalism (i dont mind if someone offered me a free sample of grilled human, i'd try it, no reason not to) is just an example of this.

raping religious or political belief is just as much of a sore spot, imagine it! you're an obnoxious stabby stick and they have a small weak point! keep stabbing and eventually they'll whine because you hit their weak point.
2006-06-24, 6:25 PM #13
Originally posted by dictionary.com:
fa·ce·tious Audio pronunciation of "facetious" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-sshs)
adj.

Playfully jocular; humorous: facetious remarks.

Hrmm...
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 6:27 PM #14
?
Attachment: 12621/Kill With Fire.jpg (47,936 bytes)
2006-06-24, 6:32 PM #15
i'd not really say that... if there was such a thing as an antagonist in the world of dicks, that would be me... a devils advocate in the world of no clear points....

generally i'm happy to be a baby sized blender in the maternity ward.

if that makes no sense, it isnt my fault, its the fault of vodka.

and thrawn numbarz.
2006-06-24, 6:36 PM #16
No, the only thing you are is a waste of humanity's understanding, all of the systems which have been set up to prevent such stupid filth from being distributed into any mind, much less concentrated into one. You, sir, are merely a waste of human flesh.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 6:37 PM #17
Damn that thrawn numbarz!
2006-06-24, 6:41 PM #18
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]No, the only thing you are is a waste of humanity's understanding, all of the systems which have been set up to prevent such stupid filth from being distributed into any mind, much less concentrated into one. You, sir, are merely a waste of human flesh.[/QUOTE]
thats one of them pedantic hippies!

get derr shotgun.

but really...

i'd say we probablys taste better compared to anything else we may do useful.
2006-06-24, 6:44 PM #19
Pedantic? Hardly. I'm just not some stupid "rage against the machine" type teenager, the kind you see oh so often who think they're smart, maybe even funny, by being absurdly obnoxious. I recognize something I like to call "humanity" which I at least treat with respect.

You're not funny spe. You're not cool. You're not a great person just because you shout "LOL EAT THE HOMELESS", over and over and over again, along with all your other stupid outcries. At first I figured you had a radical viewpoint, but now I realize you're just trying to garner attention.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 6:51 PM #20
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]No, the only thing you are is a waste of humanity's understanding, all of the systems which have been set up to prevent such stupid filth from being distributed into any mind, much less concentrated into one. You, sir, are merely a waste of human flesh.[/QUOTE]

So why don't you eat him? :confused:
"The solution is simple."
2006-06-24, 6:52 PM #21
hey i do neither, i try and garner furious rebuttals.
2006-06-24, 6:53 PM #22
[QUOTE=F=mv lolar]So why don't you eat him? :confused:[/QUOTE]
You're an idiot.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 7:04 PM #23
I'm picturing this guy rolling down a hill on his wheelchair, completely engulfed in flames... :mad:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-06-24, 7:05 PM #24
Red Dragon?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-24, 7:06 PM #25
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]You're an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Big words from someone who walked into the trap that Spe set for you...

You should really learn when to ignore people around here instead of carrying on petty arguments (especially when it's clear that the other person isn't even taking the argument seriously).
2006-06-24, 7:06 PM #26
Hey, guys, can we not flame Yoshi for a bit? He's helping me in the tech forum, but if you egg him into getting banned then we may never solve the mystery of why my computer keeps crashing.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-24, 7:07 PM #27
Yeah, stop the flameing on Yoshi please.

Spe, you are an idiot.
2006-06-24, 7:10 PM #28
if i can make someone thousands of miles away show the fury with just words, then i can succeed in one of those high paying obnoxious spin doctor jobs, yay.
2006-06-24, 7:13 PM #29
Come on. I know you guys don't care about this stuff; what's really bothering you is that my computer isn't working properly.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-24, 7:15 PM #30
sorry, but my tech knowledge goes as far as "format and reinstall".

so unless your "x-trem" then you'll need to dodge my tech ideas.
2006-06-24, 7:24 PM #31
:psyduck:
Attachment: 12622/freespeechzone.jpg (69,855 bytes)
2006-06-24, 7:30 PM #32
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]if i can make someone thousands of miles away show the fury with just words, then i can succeed in one of those high paying obnoxious spin doctor jobs, yay.[/QUOTE]

Grow up.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-24, 7:33 PM #33
Originally posted by Avenger:
Grow up.

:rolleyes:

You say that like it's going to do any good.

"Control the things you can control."

DJ Yoshi can't control how obnoxious he thinks Mr. Stafford is. But DJ Yoshi CAN control the 'Ignore' function available to handle such things. Telling someone to "grow up" or that someone is an "idiot" isn't going to do anything. You guys have been here long enough to realize that by now.
2006-06-24, 7:35 PM #34
Now now. The rolleyes smiley isn't going to fix my computer by himself.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-24, 7:37 PM #35
Maybe this will.
Attachment: 12623/Kill With Fire.jpg (47,936 bytes)
2006-06-24, 7:37 PM #36
Tracer, I've replied in your thread...
2006-06-24, 7:39 PM #37
Originally posted by Avenger:
Grow up.

hey! i know what i'm doing!

its all in the subtle ways that i work the style, with advanced tactics.
2006-06-24, 7:51 PM #38
Originally posted by CaptBevvil:
Big words from someone who walked into the trap that Spe set for you...

You should really learn when to ignore people around here instead of carrying on petty arguments (especially when it's clear that the other person isn't even taking the argument seriously).

Ooh, a trap! He planned on getting me angry. I'm not angry.

Originally posted by CaptBevvil:
:rolleyes:

You say that like it's going to do any good.

"Control the things you can control."

DJ Yoshi can't control how obnoxious he thinks Mr. Stafford is. But DJ Yoshi CAN control the 'Ignore' function available to handle such things. Telling someone to "grow up" or that someone is an "idiot" isn't going to do anything. You guys have been here long enough to realize that by now.

The ignore function is a crutch. Seriously, if you're going to ignore someone you're going to ignore someone. Besides that, I have no explicit reason to ignore spe--he may not be my favorite massassian, but he's not you, or alpha, or Mech and has not shown EXTREME idiocy at any point in his life.

Speaking of the things you can control, how's that infinite energy machine of yours going?

To be honest I did kind of walk into it, but I realized as much as soon as I did. Spe's just trying to get the best of me and make me angry, and instead I decided to level with him and tell him the truth as best I see it. If anyone mistook ANYTHING I said here for anger, then they are sorely mistaken. It's hard to get angry at children.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 8:10 PM #39
so... about that homeless barbecue...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-24, 8:14 PM #40
Hee hee. Yoshi got trolled. Reel him in! Get the net! :D Heh. This is mean.

↑ Up to the top!