Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → one way to fix the homeless problem...
one way to fix the homeless problem...
2006-06-24, 8:18 PM #41
I love this thread.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-24, 8:22 PM #42
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Hee hee. Yoshi got trolled. Reel him in! Get the net! :D Heh. This is mean.

I would be angry, but like I said, it's hard getting angry with children.

Grow up.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 8:25 PM #43
:psyduck:
Attachment: 12624/crying.jpg (42,702 bytes)
2006-06-24, 8:28 PM #44
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I would be angry, but like I said, it's hard getting angry with children.[/QUOTE]
You suck at insults. Hard getting angry with children? You've lost your touch, Yoshi.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-06-24, 8:29 PM #45
He wasn't trying to insult.
Pissed Off?
2006-06-24, 8:30 PM #46
Well this is one way to derail a thread...
2006-06-24, 8:33 PM #47
Ohh! I thought anger was this:

Quote:
No, the only thing you are is a waste of humanity's understanding, all of the systems which have been set up to prevent such stupid filth from being distributed into any mind, much less concentrated into one. You, sir, are merely a waste of human flesh.

My mistake.
2006-06-24, 8:34 PM #48
Ohh! I thought anger was this:

My mistake.

Your mistake indeed. That's careful observation.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 8:37 PM #49
Well, Yoshi, I have to say that your the only person I know who flames people, not out of anger, but out of love and respect for his fellow posters.
2006-06-24, 8:48 PM #50
Well, Yoshi, I have to say that your the only person I know who flames people, not out of anger, but out of love and respect for his fellow posters.

You know, it's getting old having to quote dictionary.com for people, so I'll let you look it up yourself.

Word of the day is:

Disgust.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 9:03 PM #51
You, sir, are in error.
Attachment: 12625/Image1.jpg (22,996 bytes)
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-24, 10:11 PM #52
I once saw a homeless man get set on fire
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-06-24, 10:26 PM #53
Actually, I think I remeber a girl setting a homeless man on fire in a movie before...

Don't remeber the name though.
2006-06-24, 10:29 PM #54
The closest thing I've seen was the video of Thich Quang Duc setting himself on fire.
D E A T H
2006-06-24, 10:32 PM #55
:(
2006-06-24, 11:11 PM #56
sigh
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-25, 3:47 AM #57
jesus h.

you all take a drunken ribbing way too far.
2006-06-25, 7:15 AM #58
talk about a flame war..

anyways, anyone else notice the two men arrested also? AREN'T GABE AND TYCHO OVER NEAR SPOKANE?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-06-25, 7:22 AM #59
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]
To be honest I did kind of walk into it, but I realized as much as soon as I did. Spe's just trying to get the best of me and make me angry, and instead I decided to level with him and tell him the truth as best I see it. If anyone mistook ANYTHING I said here for anger, then they are sorely mistaken. It's hard to get angry at children.[/QUOTE]

actually, it was more like drunken banter, but then you took it all seriously, so i figured i could get a laugh out of it, i guess i did, i cant really remember i was hammered.
2006-06-25, 7:24 AM #60
It's kinda crude to set homeless people on fire, but knowing homo sapiens sapiens I'm not that surprised.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-06-25, 1:38 PM #61
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]You know, it's getting old having to quote dictionary.com for people, so I'll let you look it up yourself.

Word of the day is:

Disgust.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. A facet of anger.
2006-06-25, 2:09 PM #62
Yeah. A facet of anger.

That's not a facet of anger. I'm disgusted by fungus. I'm not about to rage on some mushrooms. That was the weakest argument ever.
D E A T H
2006-06-25, 7:58 PM #63
Disgust as a human behavior that provokes insult is far different than disgust at fungus. It's contempt. And call it anger or no, you still got trolled. You take things to seriously. (The OMG you are a waste of Oxygen posts are stupid, too.)
2006-06-25, 8:00 PM #64
Originally posted by maevie:
I once saw a homeless man get set on fire

...did you call the fire department?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-06-25, 8:25 PM #65
Originally posted by genk:
talk about a flame war..

anyways, anyone else notice the two men arrested also? AREN'T GABE AND TYCHO OVER NEAR SPOKANE?

they're in seattle now.. Used to live in Spokane. (Seattle's on the other side of the state from Spokane... Roughtly a 5 hour drive...)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-06-25, 9:08 PM #66
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]That's not a facet of anger. I'm disgusted by fungus. I'm not about to rage on some mushrooms. That was the weakest argument ever.[/QUOTE]

Wait, did you just call spe a mushroom? :confused:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-06-25, 9:18 PM #67
FATALITY!
2006-06-25, 9:25 PM #68
BOOMHEADSHOT
Free Jin!
2006-06-25, 10:04 PM #69
:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
Attachment: 12631/taxcat.jpg (20,508 bytes)
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-06-25, 10:32 PM #70
Disgust as a human behavior that provokes insult is far different than disgust at fungus. It's contempt. And call it anger or no, you still got trolled. You take things to seriously. (The OMG you are a waste of Oxygen posts are stupid, too.)

Because I make posts saying "you're a waste of oxygen" CONSTANTLY.

I don't have any contempt for him. Contempt involves hatred and disgust. It's not synonymous to disgust and hatred. I have disgust.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=disgust

Readplz.
D E A T H
2006-06-25, 10:36 PM #71
I agree with Obi_Kwiet. His observations are true from my perspective.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-06-27, 3:53 PM #72
Originally posted by Tracer:
...did you call the fire department?

nah, but not out of meanness.

I was on the bus, going through Camden Town (swarming with drug addicts/homeless people/general delinquents) when I saw one obviously homeless man walk up to another, who was sitting on the ground, and throw a match at him. Not a very nice thing to do, but not likely to cause that much trouble. For one reason or another (draw your own conclusions) the guy sitting on the floor just caught fire like nothing I'd ever seen. He looked like he'd just walked out of a burning buliding, head to toe in flames. The altercation had drawn a crowd though, and he was put out pretty quick, plus there were lots of people on phones nearby, so I assumed someone had called an ambulance.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-06-27, 4:04 PM #73
That man died...

...and you could have saved him...

...or at least ate him. :ninja:
"The solution is simple."
2006-06-27, 4:34 PM #74
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Because I make posts saying "you're a waste of oxygen" CONSTANTLY.

I don't have any contempt for him. Contempt involves hatred and disgust. It's not synonymous to disgust and hatred. I have disgust.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=disgust

Readplz.[/QUOTE]

Actually you do that every time you dissagree with someone. And insulting implys contempt, wheather you like it or not. If you don't want to imply anger, don't flame, it's as simple as that.
2006-06-27, 6:17 PM #75
Originally posted by CaptBevvil:
That man died...

...and you could have saved him...

...or at least ate him. :ninja:

he was cooked after all
Free Jin!
2006-06-27, 8:11 PM #76
Actually you do that every time you dissagree with someone. And insulting implys contempt, wheather you like it or not. If you don't want to imply anger, don't flame, it's as simple as that.

yes
2006-06-28, 10:55 AM #77

No, I don't, and I'm just disgusted with him. I really don't have any contempt or anger towards spe. I don't know why you think you know me better than I do, but you're 100% wrong.

Free--cheerleading isn't a valid form of debate.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!